Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple (50033 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by saibop(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2017
hypocrites full here ehn,,,everybody dy shout wow wow like siren now. And y'all dy condemn those Hausa young couple yesterday say them too young... bad belles

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by Spuggie: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2017
Willgates:
More...

HML.....this is a slap in the face of those who always claim "am too young to get married "
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by mamawin(f): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2017
Willgates:

Exactly... Let's just wish them well
I like this
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by amunkita(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2017
Damfostopper:
the girl mouth thou... did she swallow fry pan?

It depicts how wide she is down there...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by vivie01(f): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2017
Alexanderbells2:
Nothing beats getting married to the Love of Your Life. Especially when you're both young, agile, INEXPERIENCED and highly motivated to make things work.

The word VERY YOUNG is inconsequential. Let them grow in love together. After all, the older thirty something years Olds who are married get divorced after few years.

Bottomline, age isn't a factor. So far they are above the legal age, they are alright by all standards.

PS: Ask your grandfather and grandmother how old they were when they got married.

You'll be shocked!

I think the institution called marriage goes beyond your postulations here. To me, teens are still much inexperienced to handle marriage and all it brings. You see, the word "INEXPERIENCED' is the problem here!

MATURITY is key in a marriage and the word love goes much more beyond obsession and ordinary mouth confession when it comes to marriage.

Not saying these couples could not be an exception ooo, but there has been increased rate of divorce due to lack of understanding of what marriage entails. You'll hear some saying that they were still very young when they entered into the marriage and then, they suddenly wanted to enjoy life...... cases like these abound.

Also, the time of the parents you mentioned was totally different from the present time zone we are in. Most of our fathers were very matured, had their steady means of income already and in most cases much older than our mothers. The mothers on the other hand used to undergo rigorous moral training from their parents before going into marriage, thus at very younger age of even less than 20, they would have been very matured in their minds.

MATURITY and UNDERSTANDING still plays a vital role in marriage anytime, anyday!

Between, I wish them HML.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by sharisto(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2017
Damfostopper:
Ur madnez don start abi?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 02, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Kai see yansh shocked
Blood of jesus! shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by abdoolorunwa(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
squarelead:
Good for them, they might be matured in mind
Ehen,d fact dey r not muslims it wouldn't be child abuse.this is islamic and dey r practising it.
MAY ALLAH BLESS THEIR UNION. AMEEN
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by marissyl(f): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Happy married life. You both look very young esp. the guy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by LordIsaac(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is how God designed it; Africa and Nigeria turned it around with poor Per capita and instead, gave credence to promiscuity, incest, e.t.c.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
THAT'S THE WAY IT SUPPOSED TO BE.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
look at hypocrites everywhere in NL.

just last week a similar post of an aboki and his young bride hit fp on nl only for all the hipos, who re wishing these ones a happy married life, to storm that thread with insults and denigrating remarks.

we need to change in this country
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by samally: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

This is a joke oooooooo!!!!!!!

This joke is certainly more than what I go dye, basket mouth or Bovi can serve at night of a thousand laugh.

Marriage is strictly not for kids,
I wonder the kind of parents they have that would encourage them into such a journey.

This is a joke oooooooooooo!!!

Their pre-wedding pix is a total display of childishness
and a look of ignorance.

I pity them!

Pity yourself!
marriage is not meant for two immature LovePeddler
they're young and agile, this is best time to married, OMOTOLA EKINDE(not sure) as real life perfect example she married at tender age.
what happen to once that married at mature stage? Oversabi don turn dem to single mother

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by ruggedtimi(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
all these cybercafe staff lovers
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by peeps4u: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
samally:

Pity yourself!
marriage is not meant for two immature LovePeddler
they're young and agile, this is best time to married, OMOTOLA EKINDE(not sure) as real life perfect example she married at tender age.
what happen to once that married at mature stage? Oversabi don turn dem to single mother

don't mind them. so many young dudes even have more maturity to handle marriage or any institution than older ones. if maturity or successful marriage is by age, why do we have broken marriages even when both partners were 'old/mature' before getting married.

I've seen a child that has more wisdom in home management as a wife than her mother, so what's the fuss about age?

If one thinks he's ready financially and has the wisdom to mange home at young age, why wasting time when you've already known your partner to an extent.

what's the essence of courting yourselves for donkey years, already staying together like husband and wife; the lady almost spending most of her time in your place, have constant s*x together and still claim you are not ready?

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by slavemerchant: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
EWAagoyin:
I'm here still begging my girl ... I'm here can't get real love.... I'm done ...love is not meant for everyone cry

Am here for you
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by summerky: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
phintohlar:
akpola shoe

Lol
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by candelahria(f): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
She would have looked better on those heels if she had larger calves.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by Daniel058(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

This is a joke oooooooo!!!!!!!

This joke is certainly more than what I go dye, basket mouth or Bovi can serve at night of a thousand laugh.

I wonder the kind of parents they have that would encourage them into such a journey.

and a look of ignorance.

I pity them!
u have to try as much as you can to be happy for them, that things couldn't work well for you to get married early shouldn't make you say that.. Young man suppose to get married before 25

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by HORLADSTAR(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
Heels are not for every ladies cheesy
sexybbstar, To be candid u just spoke my mind.high heel shoes are not meant for every ladies.And am sure she borrow that heel sef.
#horladstar.cares
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
HORLADSTAR:

sexybbstar, To be candid u just spoke my mind.high heel shoes are not meant for every ladies.And am sure she borrow that heel sef.
#horladstar.cares
Lol, it looks awkward on her.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by HORLADSTAR(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
Daniel058:
u have to try as much as you can to be happy for them, that things couldn't work well for you to get married early shouldn't make you say that.. Young man suppose to get married before 25
Chai!see dis bro,do u think we are still in 19th century.u better wake up from that slumber of urs.
It was like u don't even know what u saying sef''Young man suppose to get married before 25''don't u wanna enjoy bachelorhood at all.
#horladstar.cares
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hml to them.

That wig and those thick black heels tho, lol.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by menxer: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Thank God you know she is the Moon, and cultivating on the Moon is a futile agricultural enterprise.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by curvilicious: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
duduade:
They have faith noni...

Please what kind of shoes be that black shoe!!!

Domitilla shoes cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by vivie01(f): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
HORLADSTAR:

Chai!see dis bro,do u think we are still in 19th century.u better wake up from that slumber of urs.
It was like u don't even know what u saying sef' [b]"Young man suppose to get married before 25''[/b]don't u wanna enjoy bachelorhood at all.
#horladstar.cares

Apart from enjoying bachelorhood and spinsterhood self, at what average age does graduates finished from the universities these days with strikes here and there?

Except you are born with a silver spoon and into a rich home, there's the need to get job and save enough before settling down. It's amazing how people talk of marriage as if money is not required to make it a happy one. Raising a family is not rice and beans and taking care of children is not a child's play either (at least if you wants the best for your kids).

The bolded shows there are clauses to getting married at that age.... why is it not addressed by the poster?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by GasAndOilTheory(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
phintohlar:
akpola shoe
if that guy saw your comment he might quit the wedding. why are you like this ?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by GasAndOilTheory(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
Damfostopper:
haa ! you people are very wicked sha

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by laudate: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked This is a joke oooooooo!!!!!!!

and a look of ignorance.

I pity them!

I hope they both have good jobs and incomes that can sustain them. I also hope they have the wisdom and maturity to handle the marriage. undecided I don't want to hear stories that touch after this wedding, o....! shocked

vivie01:
Apart from enjoying bachelorhood and spinsterhood self, at what average age does graduates finished from the universities these days with strikes here and there?

Except you are born with a silver spoon and into a rich home, there's the need to get job and save enough before settling down. It's amazing how people talk of marriage as if money is not required to make it a happy one. Raising a family is not rice and beans and taking care of children is not a child's play either (at least if you wants the best for your kids).

The bolded shows there are clauses to getting married at that age.... why is it not addressed by the poster?

You talk am well!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by Jayzdiouf: 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
He is my very good friend back in da days in Rccf Zamfara state............ from welfare guy HML bro Chima
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
And am here without hope of getting married anytime soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.