Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification (36660 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by millionboi2: 8:02am On Dec 02, 2017
Thunder fire APC
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by phazotron(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2017
npowerng:
Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant,

The Physical Verification stage is the process of physically verifying the Age, Gender, Residential Address and LGA, Academic Qualification, and NYSC completion of applicants.

Physical Verification will commence on Monday, December 4th and end Friday, December 15th, 2017 across Nigeria. In the week of the 4th, States will have different start dates. For example, State A may start on Monday and State B will start on Wednesday. The important thing to note is that all states will commence physical verification in the week of the 4th.

Additional things to note

1. Your Physical Verification Center is your Residential Local Government Area Secretariat.

2. You are NOT required to go along with your BVN slip for physical verification.

3. Follow instructions at the center. Be orderly. Be courteous.

4. Everything stated here and in the image below apply to 2016 applicants who are on the waiting list. These applicants have already received an SMS that they are on the list.

5. Do NOT use information from blogs or unofficial N-Power Channels. Use information shared on our official N-Power pages.

6. Follow the instructions carefully

If you are unclear about something posted here, ask us for clarity.

this 2017 npower was rubbishh. nobody i knew including myself were selected. such a disappointment.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by geeotaor(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2017
npowerng:

The Physical Verification stage is the process of physically verifying the Age, Gender, Residential Address and LGA, Academic Qualification, and NYSC completion of applicants.

Physical Verification will commence on Monday, December 4th and end Friday, December 15th, 2017 across Nigeria. In the week of the 4th, States will have different start dates. For example, State A may start on Monday and State B will start on Wednesday. The important thing to note is that all states will commence physical verification in the week of the 4th.

1. Your Physical Verification Center is your Residential Local Government Area Secretariat.

2. You are NOT required to go along with your BVN slip for physical verification.

4. Everything stated here and in the image below apply to 2016 applicants who are on the waiting list. These applicants have already received an SMS that they are on the list.

5. Do NOT use information from blogs or unofficial N-Power Channels. Use information shared on our official N-Power pages.

Y den did N-POWER now open d portal for youth corpers still serving..
I wonder when we will get it right in this country.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Banter1(m): 8:14am On Dec 02, 2017
Bleep npowerng. who da Bleep care
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Banter1(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2017
Imagine these corp member still serving and she was pre-relected. And Npowerng gonna screen her without NYSC cert.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by SuccesYear: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2017
Fr observation it seems the 'Oga at the top' had directed all N-power social platforms handler not to reply enquiries on the headline.

Check others too & confirm
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Teawhy2011: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2017
cn some one hlp me type d content in d image attached to d mesg?
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by oyelekeabo: 8:55am On Dec 02, 2017
Iseoluwani:

when is your physical verification for Oyo state

Team Oyo (Ibadan North East)
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2017
Team
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by oluwakayode25(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2017
Thank you JESUS.....All applicants and every Nigerian that never stops dreaming...we going go make it someday...keep your hopes alive..

Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by OLP46(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2017
npowerng How do we know when to go for physical verification? Team Osun State

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by oluwakayode25(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2017
Ahmadnur:
@npower do you accept temporary national I.d card?

It's people like you that they give assignment to and you'd be asking how many words and pages.....Can't you read and digest properly...That picture and its detail was as clear as day...They need something to verify your Date of birth...isn't the temporary identity card valid or don't you have a certificate of birth...Take all that you have there..so if your Permanent I.d card isn't available yet..you wouldn't go..I think Npower made things very easy with that picture up there and dosnt need to reply too much questions again..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by ODUBEZE: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2017
npowerng:

I lost my NYSC certificate in a fire incident but I have made arrangements to obtain another one.

Will this be a problem?

2 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by emorse(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2017
ODUBEZE:

I lost my NYSC certificate in a fire incident but I have made arrangements to obtain another one.

Will this be a problem?
Is the NYSC cert replaceable?
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Oduok(m): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2017
That means i'm going there with three items only: Voters' card, Degree Statement of Result, and Certificate of National Service.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2017
ibkrea8:
Please any 2017 pre-selected who selected Kaduna state here,?
yes o here i am.what can i do for u?
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by senatordave1(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2017
Oduok:
That means i'm going there with three items only: Voters' card, Degree Statement of Result, and Certificate of National Service.
Are you from akwa cross? As for me in addition to the aforementioned items listed by nysc,i will go with my first school leaving cert,my ssce and my lga certificate to avoid any delay or stories.but i wonder how npower ground officiala would verify if our names are shortlisted or not or whether they have their own list.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Dammie199(f): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2017
oyelekeabo:

Team Oyo (Ibadan North East)

Is it 2016 waiting list u were selected for or 2017 cause I don't think Ibadan North East was included in the 2016 local government
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Momisola25: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2017
The only identity card I have carries my former residential address on it but the same state. What can I do please
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by oyelekeabo: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2017
Dammie199:

Is it 2016 waiting list u were selected for or 2017 cause I don't think Ibadan North East was included in the 2016 local government

2017 Applicant. Re u Pre selected as well?
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by PrinceFola(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
OLP46:
npowerng
How do we know when to go for physical verification? Team Osun State
Baba which side from Osun naw
Am from Osun state too.... Odo Otin LGA.....
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by mercyp001(f): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
senatordave1:

Are you from akwa cross? As for me in addition to the aforementioned items listed by nysc,i will go with my first school leaving cert,my ssce and my lga certificate to avoid any delay or stories.but i wonder how npower ground officiala would verify if our names are shortlisted or not or whether they have their own list.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Dammie199(f): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
oyelekeabo:

2017 Applicant. Re u Pre selected as well?

Yh.... I'm on 2016 waiting list
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Lyand94: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
free2ryhme:
Npowerng no sabi answer question. The guy posts and run
Follow them on twitter
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Oduok(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
senatordave1:

I rep Eket, Akwa Ibom. U?
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Dammie199(f): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
@Npower, please was Ibadan North East among the 2016 local government during application because I don't think they did physical verification there last year.... Please I need ur reply because I'm on 2016 waiting list and the local government area is my residential local government so I don't know if to go there or not.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by kcwitch(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Please more clarity on the general knowledge of area?
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by lunacol(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
OND Certificate was listed and NYSC certificate was also listed.OND graduates don't have NYSC certificate. I believe they will be verified.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Kentrizy: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
yes o here i am.what can i do for u?

Same here oh... Team KD
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by adeoba2008(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
free2ryhme:
Npowerng no sabi answer question. The guy posts and run

Typical naija style
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Firstcalljob: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
Read updates about Npower Physical Verification Date 2017, Venue, Requirements and Guides here at https://www.firstcalljob.com.ng/npower-physical-verification-date-2017-venue-requirements-guides/
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
Kentrizy:

Same here oh... Team KD
which og the local government are u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

500,000 Employed School Teachers Will Be Paid N23,000 As Monthly Salary / Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position / My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.