Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification (36659 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by MindMatics(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
just2endowed:
Pls can my Bae in gombe redeploy to Kano where she's doing her Nysc and complete her registration and verification?

Any hope.
........ Look at u shocked

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Saliman22(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Thanks for such a wonderful information
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by omoalara: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
Please I was unable to select any device during the device selection process but I have been pre-selected for verification, what's going to happen.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by jwals: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
Please clarify, is it only pre-selected applicants that have received an SMS for verification that should proceed to their local government secretariat??
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by nopretense: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
please, can we have something like a time table for each state? Thanks.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by ambifez: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
emorse:

Is the NYSC cert replaceable?
Yes of course just go the NYSC Office or log on to the website fr more info

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by kcwitch(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
just2endowed:
Pls can my Bae in gombe redeploy to Kano where she's doing her Nysc and complete her registration and verification?

Any hope.

No hope sir. One of the requirement is NYSC completion or exemption.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Kemkaze6015(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
All serving corp members should wait for their time, life is not about race, another opportunity is waiting for you. As result of this it would help and allow graduate for so many years to have something doing and make positive changes in our society. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Vicslam913(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
Good evening Npower, please where do I go for physical verification because I chose Nagro in Nasarawa under Karu LGA as (PPA) then filled Lugbe in residence. Thanks. This is my first time of asking, would appreciate if you respond.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
But npower can give epic response sha. Very robotic and official. Ologun le mi, mi o Moro nso pupo. grin
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by lunacol(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ok

Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Olokesunky(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tnx for the update, you people are doing a great work but if I may ask? In your statement u said those that are received SMS but 80% are not receive SMS but was congratulated from the Npower webite. Then kilo ma sele nw cheesy
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
abdulhamid0:
please i moved from the LGA i registered npower with to a different LGA within the same state. Do i go to my new LGA for verification or i still have to go back to the one i registered with. Thank you

Your physical verification would take place at your selected place of residence during the application process.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
Vicslam913:
Good evening Npower, please where do I go for physical verification because I chose Nagro in Nasarawa under Karu LGA as (PPA) then filled Lugbe in residence. Thanks. This is my first time of asking, would appreciate if you respond.

Your physical verification would take place at your selected place of residence.

Kindly stay tuned to the Official Npower Social Media pages for news and updates.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
Alongeous:
Everyone should please calm down. The guy with @npowerng monicker is just a rebroadcaster. If you want your questions answered to your satisfaction, do yourself the favour of visiting their social media platform, preferably twitter.

Kindly ask your questions or quote any question that has not been answered at all sir.

Thank you.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
snookcg:
But npower can give epic response sha. Very robotic and official. Ologun le mi, mi o Moro nso pupo. grin

smiley
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
jwals:
Please clarify, is it only pre-selected applicants that have received an SMS for verification that should proceed to their local government secretariat??

Including Applicants that checked via BVN and was selected.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
omoalara:
Please I was unable to select any device during the device selection process but I have been pre-selected for verification, what's going to happen.

You can always select device later Ma’am.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by mercyp001(f): 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
npowerng:

Your physical verification would take place at your selected place of residence during the application process.
Npower team, we appreciate u sir. pls,we will be so much happy and grateful if u can let us have access to our profile or u send us text so DAT we can knw our local gov of residence DAT we selected during the registration,most of us DAT were pre-selected have forgotten the local government of residence DAT we selected because our belief is that we can have access to our Npower profile anytime we check. pls and pls,help us so DAT we can knw our local government of residence that we selected during registration. larger percentage of us do not remember again. we beg uuuuuuuuuuu. plssssssssss
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by menwongo(m): 2:01am On Dec 04, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly ask your questions or quote any question that has not been answered at all sir.

Thank you.
When we are at our respective physical verification centre, what can we present to them as evidence we where pre-selected?
@
Npowerng
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Vicslam913(m): 3:01am On Dec 04, 2017
@Npower, please I filled Lugbe in Abuja then chose Nagro in Nasarawa under Karu LGA as (PPA) where do I go for physical verification?. Thanks.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Akalia(m): 7:09am On Dec 04, 2017
@NPOWER please I need some clarity from you. During registration I chose a wrong local government of my place of residence, so I want to know if I should proceed to that wrong local government I chose or I should proceed to the right local government secretariat. Thanks.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Andyclue: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Good morning, pls what's the way forward on the physical verification. No concrete info yet.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2017
menwongo:

When we are at our respective physical verification centre, what can we present to them as evidence we where pre-selected?
@
Npowerng

If you do not have the SMS, You can always login to check your pre-selection status.

At the verification center, Database of the selected applicant that are to undergo physical verification at each LGA would be made available.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 8:43am On Dec 04, 2017
Vicslam913:
@Npower, please I filled Lugbe in Abuja then chose Nagro in Nasarawa under Karu LGA as (PPA) where do I go for physical verification?. Thanks.

As an applicant you do not have a PPA yet?

Your physical verification would commence at your selected place of residence.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Akalia(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2017
npowerng:

As an applicant you do not have a PPA yet?

Your physical verification would commence at your selected place of residence.
@NPOWER please I need some clarity from you. During registration I chose a wrong local government of my place of residence, so I want to know if I should proceed to that wrong local government I chose or I should proceed to the right local government secretariat. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Vicslam913(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2017
@Npower, during the course of registration, i chose Nagro in Nasarawa under Karu LGA as where I should do my PPA then I filled Lugbe in Abuja as my residential address. Please where do I go for physical verification?. Thanks.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by gotaheart: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Npowerng

What of those who have had to work on temporary basis but no longer earning for the past one year. Can they still go for the verification exercise.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Welcomme: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2017
ODUBEZE:

Yes via online. But you will need some vital data related to your school and course
Mehn no be small work.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Welcomme: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2017
npowerng.. Some that are genuine graduates didn't get this stuff while some people that lied that they are graduates got. Now most niggas in my area are all forging both degree cert and NYSC discharge certificate to present that day. In fact that is the new trend now. Most just have only ssce but during the reg, they chose Bsc and some HND. They were preselected and all have forged their degree and discharged certificate. While the genuine graduates were not preselected. I was preselected but feeling bad about some of my niggas that weren't preselcted .Do something about this issue.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by DAHWAH007(m): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2017
free2ryhme:
Npowerng no sabi answer question. The guy posts and run
Ask your question sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

500,000 Employed School Teachers Will Be Paid N23,000 As Monthly Salary / Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position / My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.