Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:38 AM

Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification (36587 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2017
Welcomme:
npowerng.. Some that are genuine graduates didn't get this stuff while some people that lied that they are graduates got. Now most niggas in my area are all forging both degree cert and NYSC discharge certificate to present that day. In fact that is the new trend now. Most just have only ssce but during the reg, they chose Bsc and some HND. They were preselected and all have forged their degree and discharged certificate. While the genuine graduates were not preselected. I was preselected but feeling bad about some of my niggas that weren't preselcted .Do something about this issue.

Noted.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2017
gotaheart:
Npowerng

What of those who have had to work on temporary basis but no longer earning for the past one year. Can they still go for the verification exercise.

Hmm, You willing to stop your temporary work for Npower?
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2017
Vicslam913:
@Npower, during the course of registration, i chose Nagro in Nasarawa under Karu LGA as where I should do my PPA then I filled Lugbe in Abuja as my residential address. Please where do I go for physical verification?. Thanks.

As an applicant you do not have a PPA yet?

Your physical verification would be at your selected place of residence.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2017
Akalia:
@NPOWER please I need some clarity from you. During registration I chose a wrong local government of my place of residence, so I want to know if I should proceed to that wrong local government I chose or I should proceed to the right local government secretariat. Thanks.

Your physical verification would commence at your selected place of residence.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2017
Yem0350:
Npower
I can't remember where I choose between Ondo and Lagos States. I have family houses at thse two locations. How will I know the one I choose during registration. Pls, help me

Kindly take out time to think about it "carefully" and figure it out sir,
angry
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Yem0350: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly take out time to think about it "carefully" and figure it out sir,
angry
I have done that before coming here to ask
Will there be a list at the local government for someone to check his name?
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2017
uzybest:
Pls can one retrieve his profile? cos the information about residential address/LGA my friend chose is unlear to him. pls he need your help

As an applicant you do not have a PPA Or profile yet?

Your physical verification would commence at your selected place of residence.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2017
Welcomme:
npowerng.. Some that are genuine graduates didn't get this stuff while some people that lied that they are graduates got. Now most niggas in my area are all forging both degree cert and NYSC discharge certificate to present that day. In fact that is the new trend now. Most just have only ssce but during the reg, they chose Bsc and some HND. They were preselected and all have forged their degree and discharged certificate. While the genuine graduates were not preselected. I was preselected but feeling bad about some of my niggas that weren't preselcted .Do something about this issue.

Noted
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2017
skyplustk:
Thanks for the update pls will temporary national id card be accepted

Yes sir.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:24am On Dec 04, 2017
Primusinterpares:
I really appreciate you Npower for this communication channel...but however,

how would you know the right local govt to do your PV?...

cause some people might have forgotten what they chosed during registeration or maybe the cafe personnel might have clicked another local govt during registration ni and perhaps you people should make it more flexible such that you can register in the local govt that is proxy to you...cause because of this PV now, people will start traveling up an down.
Please npower help the Nigerian youth.

hit like if I spoke your mind

You spoke well sir.
You should also note that most of the people who can not recall their place of residence are the set that want to take the program for granted,

Npower is a serious business sir.

4 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Vicslam913(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2017
@Npower will the physical verification still hold today being 4th of December?
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=Ojemedad post=62903486][/quote]

angry
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2017
Vicslam913:
@Npower will the physical verification still hold today being 4th of December?

Two things we have said
1. States have different start dates
2. Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at State

LGAs will be delayed for a few days.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Vicslam913(m): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2017
@Npower Is there any way one can get/retrieve his Registration/Reference number apart from sending email?... Because I have went email but no response. Any other way?
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2017
Vicslam913:
@Npower Is there any way one can get/retrieve his Registration/Reference number apart from sending email?... Because I have went email but no response. Any other way?

That's the only way.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2017
Ojemedad:
@npowerng, I can't remember the program I chose if it is nteach or ntax, also my local government residence and my reference number, how can I retrieve these info?

angry

What exactly do you want us to do for you sir?
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by gotaheart: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
npowerng:

The temporary work has ended for close to a year. The duration of the contract has elapsed and no earnings afterwards.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
@Npower please my bank account details is carrying two names while all my credentials are carrying three names on it. Hope no problem with that
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Oduok(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
npowerng:

Two things we have said 1. States have different start dates 2. Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at State
LGAs will be delayed for a few days.
Please which one is State LGAs. Or i'm I the only one ignorant of this?
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by galax1: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
How do we retrieve reference no and for the verification I think if really there was a concrete plan I think it time table of d program should have been out b4 now.
..pls proper planning will do
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by ganiyu26(m): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oduok:

Please which one is State LGAs. Or i'm I the only one ignorant of this?
Local Government Area secretariat
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by jessykings(f): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
npowerng:

How about a graduate whose monthly take-home is less than 20k,will such a person also be disqualified on the basis of 'being already emplyed'?
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
gotaheart:

The temporary work has ended for close to a year. The duration of the contract has elapsed and no earnings afterwards.

Okay sir.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
jessykings:

How about a graduate whose monthly take-home is less than 20k,will such a person also be disqualified on the basis of 'being already emplyed'?

Npower is completely for the Unemployed graduate sir, And it's a serious business.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
galax1:
How do we retrieve reference no and for the verification I think if really there was a concrete plan I think it time table of d program should have been out b4 now.
..pls proper planning will do

Okay sir.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by npowerng: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Flobakd:
@Npower please my bank account details is carrying two names while all my credentials are carrying three names on it. Hope no problem with that

I hope your First name and Surname tallies?
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
npowerng:

I hope your First name and Surname tallies?
Yeah, they tally only the middle name is missing
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by ayommy12: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
The whole pre-selection exercise still worries me till date because if the unqualified will eventually be given this N-power job and I that deliberately forgo that of 2016 as a result of not been qualified then will now be "UNSUCCESSFUL" now that I have all it requires, it will be very painful. Of a truth, I congratulate those who were preselected, I really do but I wish some other measures can be put in place that will not only fish out the unqualified that are trying to be qualified but also that those who are really qualified will be fished out as well. I didn't apply for this N-power program last year because my result was yet to be out, all for me to later hear that N-power even accepted "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN" which I did have, I have always put in my best to be a faithful citizen of this country but it seems the cheating ones do have their ways at the expense of the faithfull ones, why now? ehn? NIGERIA why? when I heard the program will be repeated in 2017, I was so elated because I made sure I got all that is needed for me to be qualified in a genuine way, I must confess, I was sad when I saw that I wasn't preselected, I began to ask myself "on what ground am I not preselected". The N-power program came and appeared to me as the solution to my state of financial incapability because since I finished my program in 2015, I have been working with a Nur/Pry School and was earning N6000 (six thousand naira only) and at a time I had to meet with the management of the school and asked for a boost and then N2000 was added making N8000 per month but when I discovered that I spent more than I earn per month, I quit the job and was doing little things all around to get some income until nothing was forth coming again, friends and families have been the ones taking care of my urgent and compulsory needs so I felt N-power has come as a solution for me.
N-power team has been working and still doing a great job in this program but my point of agitation is that, even if the qualified won't be picked as a result of the fact that applicants are far more than the number the government want, please, please and please, do your best not to absorb the unqualified.
Thank you.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by emiarire(f): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
@npowerng

Please I'll like to use this medium to plead with Npower to consider serving corps members that are finishing service this dec probably on the 18th. Most of us dont have jobs yet, so instead of going back home doing nothing, we shouldn't be denied this opportunity of benefitting from the npower scheme. In view of this, npower should probably extend the verification period till 31st when all corpers should have gotten their certificate and returned to their place of residence.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by chelsea1116(m): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ask your question sir.

I got the congratulatory text and I also see a congratulatory text whenever I check with my BVN in the pre selection section in the site..
But whenever I try to log in I will get invalid username or password.
Then I will click on the forgotten password..I will be asked to put my phone number or email but after putting all this..I will be getting NOT FOUND...is this going to affect me ?
I need to access my account.
Please I need a reply on this issue.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by chelsea1116(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
@npower

I got the congratulatory text and I also see a congratulatory text whenever I check with my BVN in the pre selection section in the site..
But whenever I try to log in I will get invalid username or password.
Then I will click on the forgotten password..I will be asked to put my phone number or email but after putting all this..I will be getting NOT FOUND...is this going to affect me ?
I need to access my account.
Please I need a reply on this issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company / Will You Hire This Guy? / FAAN Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.