Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (134464 Views)

5 Simple Steps On How To Join The Illuminati And Become Famous & Rich / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Sweatshirt: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2012
Tyler, The Creator is an atheist though. He's just an immature man who uses the devil as a tool for shock value to rake in controversy, which equals to money. Just my thought on that though.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
Illuminati, the real one,is Light, but evil people are hiding under that name to cause chaos just like they are hiding under Freemasons
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by eghost247(m): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2012
ok
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2012
Where is babaearly? He needs to update this thread because the Illuminati just killed Whitney Houston and had a "mind control device" installed in Adele's throat during surgery.

Matter of fact, they killed Whitney a day before the Grammys in order to install their new puppet, Adele.

Babaearly, tell me I'm right. cheesy
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2012
diluminati:

Illuminati, the real one,is Light, but evil people are hiding under that name to cause chaos just like they are hiding under Freemasons

This one left one delusion and dove head first into another.

Evil people are not hiding under Freemasons, they are hiding under the knight Templars who are in cahoots with David Icke's reptiles ( Jenwitemi can update your "data"wink. maybe L Ron Hubbard is right and Body Thetans are to blame for the chaos.

Just kidding, Abd Ru Shin is really to blame. Or maybe Larry Silverstein.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
@Martian
You always joking about everything. Theres nothing spiritual or religious about my claim, we know its a social menace, about cults an people using it for their own goals. You cant deny there arent freemasons or rosicrucians or even the knight templars, but what am saying is that some people are using the group iiluminati an freemason to push their agenda through. think about soyinka's pirate confraternity growing into vikings, bucaneers etc. just what i am saying
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by FXKing2012(m): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2012
Waoooo. . .this thread is full of atheists, pagans and unbelievers of the worst king. I'm out of here and y'all need Jesus before it is too late. Jesus is the only way and the earlier you accept Him before it becomes too late, the better for you all cos hell is real.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2012
FXKing2012:

Waoooo. . .this thread is full of atheists, pagans and unbelievers of the worst king. I'm out of here and y'all need Jesus before it is too late. Jesus is the only way and the earlier you accept Him before it becomes too late, the better for you all cos hell is real.

Before You rush out, think about why i created this thread. I'm exposing stuffs to you and it is better you know for your own good.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2012
My favorite "Exposer" is on his job!!!!
Bravo mon ami!!!

diluminati:

@Martian
You always joking about everything. Theres nothing spiritual or religious about my claim, we know its a social menace, about cults an people using it for their own goals. You cant deny there arent freemasons or rosicrucians or even the knight templars, but what am saying is that some people are using the group iiluminati an freemason to push their agenda through. think about soyinka's pirate confraternity growing into vikings, bucaneers etc. just what i am saying

I'm not joking!! I'm dead serious. Just last night, a little birdie told me the NWO needed Whitney's heart for a sacrifice to Baphomet. Even the "homegoing" ceremony was a "cover" for the NWO. If you look closely, you'll see that the pastor wore red and black and we all know whose colors those are!!!!
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2012
Martian:

My favorite "Exposer" is on his job!!!!
Bravo mon ami!!!

Year in Year out this thread is going to stand against your little conjectures because Substance is real, Substance is reality, A definitive pattern of Substance cannot be pushed aside.

I hope you will be ready to read whats coming next.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by mumbasa: 12:28am On Mar 25, 2012
In order to use your occult powers to generate wealth go to http://occultforriches.com
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2012
[size=13pt]We control the news media, so you hear what they want you to about today's news. Any event that doesn't fit in with our program will be quickly hushed up. cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Trex73(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2012
All these talk about church of satan and the illuminati is getting so boring, please leave these people alone, the more you discuss it the more people want to get involved, its like you are helping them to promote it, which was the initial purpose of those that started this postings in different posts on the internet and on videos. They just want to introduce this ancient religion to the whole world, and that was one of the reasons for the internet(this is my personal view).

We should be fighting with our government that wished to enslave us by telling us how to move about and spend our hard earned money by introducing a cashless economy, must they tell us how to control our resources, how many people have the so called banks helped with loans without demanding securities that are impossible to meet.

Or lets talk about the latest device in town, that everyone want to have, the blackberry smartphone, have you taking you time to study the symbols at the back of the blackberry phone?, the two symbols are both satanic one the hexagram partially twisted, the second the pentagram converted, take your time to trace it properly.

1 Like

Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by deprince0(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2012
Zodiac61:
You have got to be joking. You think that your crazed moronic rant reveals a different perspective on music. All it does is show you up for the unthinking fundamentalist you are.
Demonic influences PLEASE, get real or get a life.
In the meantime - ROCK ON  grin grin grin grin grin
My dear, your problem is that you have refused to denounce sin and its attirbutes because u still enjoy it .if u r willing to do so, even if hip hop is satanic or not, u will desist from it. Do not develop an itching ear because you don't want to embrace the original life GOD wishes for you in the beginning of life.GOD is no respecter of persons. Those you call fundamentalist are the followers of Jesus Christ. Repent, tommorrow might be too late. Jesus is coming soon and u must be prepared to meet ur creator or u perish in hell. Repent while u r still breathing, tomorrow might too late. Jesus loves u and God bless.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Unitedsatanist(f): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2012
If the world has change so much, why continue to grasp at the threads of A dying faith. This one is so obvious in it's message. But it seems impossible for the non-satanist to understand.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2012
[size=13pt]Thank you darling....I'll talk to you at Club time later..... kiss kiss wink[/size]
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by druid06(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
Here goes again this illuminati mumbo jumbo. People do not be deceived ooh. These so called american artiste are using this illuminati conspiracy to decieve you so you could buy their albums.

First of all, the illuminati is an old group that does not exist anymore. The society died a long time ago and brought forth new societies such as the freemason..

The illuminati symbol is not the all seeing eye and a triangle/pyramid. That's the symbol of the freemasons. The freemason symbol is the eye and the pyramid or a a square and compass which can be found in your mathematical sets.

The name illuminati means the enlightened ones. It was a society that existed during the time that of catholic tyranny where a pope had more power than a king and some group of scholars where so tired of their tyranny that they formed their group (illuminati) to battle against the church's tyranny...

The symbol for illuminati is an ambigous diagram of the word illuminati. You could read it both side, either from right to left or from left to right and it would still spell illuminati.

The freemasons are an open society but they do not openly sing about their society neither do they invite celebrities to join their society. For you to be a freemason, you must be someone of importance to the society or a politician or a scholar. They invite you to join their society if they see how important you are to the society and there's no place for application..

All these crap about this american artiste is an illuminati member is all lies. Someone somewhere just saw this means as a way to exploit the market. Everyone loves a conspiracy.

How can one claim to be an illuminati member when the society is dead and gone centuries ago. People think!
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Niflheim(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
i was on the spanish illuminati website in 2003 so why would anyone say that they are dead.the grand master was this 46 year old bastard from the city of barcelona whom they say can play up to 8 different musical instruments.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Niflheim(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
i lived in argentina for 3 years so reading the spanish website was no problem for me.i noticed that in the interview section,the grand master spoke about how they worship 'el angel desobediente'...........the disobedient angel.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Niflheim(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
though chris brown and trey songz have been exposed as gays ,marcus houston was exposed as a man rapist by a member of b2k,tyson beckford exposed as the lover of big tigga,will smith gay,eddie murphy as the killer of a transexual whom he fu*cked,ray j gay,doctor dre a transvetite,nigerians are the only people on earth who will say that it is about album sales.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
druid06: Here goes again this illuminati mumbo jumbo. People do not be deceived ooh. These so called american artiste are using this illuminati conspiracy to decieve you so you could buy their albums.

First of all, the illuminati is an old group that does not exist anymore. The society died a long time ago and brought forth new societies such as the freemason..

The illuminati symbol is not the all seeing eye and a triangle/pyramid. That's the symbol of the freemasons. The freemason symbol is the eye and the pyramid or a a square and compass which can be found in your mathematical sets.

The name illuminati means the enlightened ones. It was a society that existed during the time that of catholic tyranny where a pope had more power than a king and some group of scholars where so tired of their tyranny that they formed their group (illuminati) to battle against the church's tyranny...

The symbol for illuminati is an ambigous diagram of the word illuminati. You could read it both side, either from right to left or from left to right and it would still spell illuminati.

The freemasons are an open society but they do not openly sing about their society neither do they invite celebrities to join their society. For you to be a freemason, you must be someone of importance to the society or a politician or a scholar. They invite you to join their society if they see how important you are to the society and there's no place for application..

All these crap about this american artiste is an illuminati member is all lies. Someone somewhere just saw this means as a way to exploit the market. Everyone loves a conspiracy.

How can one claim to be an illuminati member when the society is dead and gone centuries ago. People think!

Religious people will disagree with you. these illuminati is been hijacked by certain people whose agenda is just to fight against religion espcially christianity. its plain to see. thats exactly what these artistes do wheteher they are riding on the illuminati agenda or actually working for the illumianti cult or people who are riding on the agenda.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
[size=14pt]B.O.B. and Nicki Minaj’s “Out of My Mind” or How to Make Mind Control Entertaining[/size]

“Out of My Mind” is considered to be an upbeat and funny song about B.O.B. being completely crazy. A closer look at the song’s lyrics and video however reveal that it is yet another attempt to glamorize one of the elite’s most despicable practices: Mind Control Programming. We’ll look at B.O.B. and Nicki Minaj’s “Out of My Mind” and how it refers to Monarch Mind Control.

B.O.B.’s Out of My Mind is about him being a crazy so, fittingly enough, the video takes place in a mental institution. While most would stop their analysis there, a closer look at the song and video reveal that B.O.B. is getting a specific type of “treatment”. Some people are “out of their minds” due to mental health problems, but others are there by force. Those that have mental health problems usually get treated by competent people while those who “lost it” by force get treated extremely badly. They are violently abused and traumatized by sadistic handlers until they completely dissociate from reality – literally going “out of their minds”. This is what we call ritual abuse, the basis of Monarch Mind Control (for more information read the article Origins and Techniques of Monarch Mind Control). Out of My Mind is a caricaturized, yet blatant, illustration of the process of Mind Control.

As we’ve seen in previous articles on Vigilant Citizen, making Monarch programming cool, fashionable and, ultimately, acceptable is an important part of the elite’s Agenda. On a regular basis, we see popular artists releasing material that is rife with Mind Control and Illuminati symbolism, in order to keep the elite’s Agenda fresh and new – making sure it stays on TV, radio and getting plenty of hits on YouTube. Performed by two of rap’s hottest artists, Out of My Mind gives Mind Control imagery yet another go at the airwaves. Despite its disturbing nature, the video is presented in a lighthearted, sexy way, which comes across as positive and attractive to young viewers. Let’s look at the video’s main scenes.

B.O.B. is Not Receiving Proper Treatment

The video begins with B.O.B. and Nicki Minaj locked inside a cell and acting all crazy. On the wall behind them are carvings that appear to be made by someone that is crazy and paranoid, but, on closer look, one can decipher words and symbols directly referring to Illuminati mind control. There are several All-Seeing Eyes, a symbol that not only represents the occult elite, but is central in actual mind control programming. This ancient occult symbol is at the center of systems used to program MK slaves and was even used by the father of mind control, Josef Mengele.

“The All-Seeing Eye is placed in the center of Star’s systems, just like Mengele would put in an All-Seeing Eye.”
- Fritz Springmeier, The Illuminati Formula to Create a Mind Control Slave

Behind B.O.B. are weird carvings such as the All-Seeing Eye inside a spaceship. There are also unsettling phrases such as “They are us” and “We are them”. Who are “They”? Is this a reference to the elite controlling these artists and making them their pawns? Hence …”We are them”?

Not only does the All-Seeing Eye represent the occult elite, it also represents constant surveillance and monitoring, that there is no escaping the handler’s grasp. For this reason, many MK slaves become obsessed with the symbol and find themselves drawing it everywhere.

“Because the slave is monitored from so many different unseen methods, it does begin to seem hopeless to some to ever be free of Big Brother. If you add to all this, that the slave has been programmed repeatedly that there is no escaping their All-seeing eyes, then it is easy to see why so many slaves acquiesce & just comply.”
- Fritz Springmeier, Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula

At the bottom left, we see a carving saying “They see” with a creepy eye in between. Who are “They”? Maybe the symbol right next to it bears the answer: An eye inside a triangle, symbol of the Illuminati.

While B.O.B. is jumping around in his cell, some unfriendly looking fellows, who do not appear to be caregivers, march toward his cell. At the center of them, an evil-looking, Josef Mengele-type appears ready to program the rapper.

Looking like a sadistic mad scientist, the man in the middle brings B.O.B. a straitjacket. He is accompanied by four agents dressed in riot gear.

At this point, it should be clear that B.O.B. is not at a typical mental health institution. He is at programming site, run by high level “scientists” and heavily armed governmental agents. As seen in previous articles, normalizing police state agents is also part of the Agenda.

B.O.B. is taken by force somewhere to probably be abused and tortured by the creepy scientist who is coldly looking over in the back.

Of course, the video sugarcoats the dark reality behind it, by making every appear fun! and sexy! Therefore, the tools used to torture B.O.B. are brought in by nurses in outfits that are .. .non-regulatory.

While Monarch programming is atrociously cruel, videos like this one make the concept trivial and even unconsciously positive to young, unaware viewers.

B.O.B.’s lyrics in the first verse refer to him being evaluated by “they” and even names classic mind control techniques. Here’s part of it:

“My brain is on vacation, they telling me
And I’m bi-polar to the severity
And I need medication, apparently
And some electrocompulsive therapy”

The main goal of mind control is to traumatize victims severely enough to cause them to completely dissociate from reality. Once this is accomplished, handlers can program new alter personas into the blank slate that their brain has become. While dissociated, MK slaves are literally “out of their minds”. In B.O.B.’s verse, the phrase “My brain is on vacation, they telling me” aptly describes an MK slave that has dissociated from reality. The lines “And I need medication, apparently/ And some electrocompulsive therapy” refer to two important techniques of Mind Control: The usage of drugs (“medication”) and electroshock torture.

“Another basic component of the Monarch program is lots of electroshock. Stun guns, staffs with hidden electric cattle prods, and cattle prods are frequently used on the slaves. Electroshock is used to create the dissociation from trauma during the programming, and later it is used to remove memories after the slave has carried out a mission, or to instill fear and obedience in a reluctant slave. Slaves generally carry horrible body memories of excruciating electro-shock tortures to their entire bodies. As the slaves begin a therapeutic deprogramming process they will recover these horrible memories, not to mention many other painful memories.”
- Ibid.

As if to emphasize the importance of this technique in the song, we hear an electroshock sound effect during B.O.B’s verse – a sound that probably terrifies actual MK victims.

Dr. Minaj

The next part of the video is B.O.B.’s “Psych Evaluation”, performed by “Dr.” Minaj. We soon realize that she is not there to hear about B.O.B’s feelings, but rather to practice a technique that is extensively employed by mind control handlers: To humiliate, insult and demean victims to further their trauma. Minaj proceeds to diss the hell out of B.O.B. and his career, making the rapper come close to tears. In this excerpt, she ridicules one of B.O.B’s hits:

“Now can we pretend them airplanes in the night skies
Are like shooting stars?
Well, you gon’ really need a wish right now
When my goons come through and start shooting stars”

Of course, in actual programming, handlers are a lot more cruel, sadistic and hurtful but the basic concept is nevertheless present.

Minaj then goes into stripper mode and hints to the fact that she might be under mind control herself.

Dr. Minaj removes her white coat to reveal a sexy outfit with a prominent leopard print pattern. In mind control, feline prints are used to identify Sex Kittens – products of Beta programming. Minaj’s stripper-like demeanor confirms her being a Sex Kitten.

It has been reported that MK handlers are often under mind control themselves and this scene appears to describe this fact.

Towards the end of her verse, Minaj says:

“You know, I graduated Summa Cum Laude
That’s why they thinking I’m Illuminati”

It is rather odd to refer to these “crazy Illuminati rumors” while playing the role of a MK slave/handler in a video promoting Monarch mind control. Also, nobody with even a little knowledge believes that Nicki is “part of the Illuminati”. Rather, she is one of the several pawns used by the industry to promote an Agenda … and she will probably be dropped as soon as her “cool factor” is gone, like hundreds of other pop stars before her.

In what appears to be a moment of lucidity, Minaj offers to free B.O.B. from his shackles. Her handler alter however appears to kick back in and she leaves the room somewhat confused and embarrassed.

Parole Board

After his weird encounter with Dr. Minaj, B.O.B. is taken to the parole board.

B.O.B. enters the room pushed by an over-armed police guy and with his head covered so he doesn’t know where he is. I’m pretty sure they don’t do that in regular mental institution. However, keeping victims confused and in the dark is a common tactic used Monarch programming.

While B.O.B. raps before the parole board, one of the judges gets all hot for B.O.B., asking him to call her. Yes kids, being a MK slave is very attractive.

The video ends with B.O.B. and Minaj looking lost and confused, asking repeatedly “If I’m here … and you’re there … and I’m here … and you’re there”. Hmm, are they confused about who they are? About their core and alter personalities? That’s how MK slaves feel. B.O.B. then whispers to Minaj: “Shhh … they might be listening”.

In Conclusion

At first glance, Out of My Mind appears to be a fun song about being wild and crazy, but a closer look at the lyrics and the video reveals that it actually refers to extremely specific aspects of Monarch Mind Control. Once this fact is known, the song suddenly stops being fun and turns into a disturbing case of normalizing and glamorizing of the cruel practice that is Mind Control. We see and hear references to trauma, dissociation, being drugged, electrocuted, roughed up by government agents and even manipulated by handlers. While all of this sounds horrible written out, catchy rhymes and sexy nurses make the pill easy to swallow for young viewers who will probably jump around screaming “I’m out of my f*cking mind!”.

In the end, Out of My Mind is yet another example of the elite’s Agenda being marketed to young music fans. Mind control is heavily used by the elite to keep a stronghold on various areas of power, particularly the entertainment industry. While not all pop artists are victims of Mind Control, most have signed contracts that make them pawns of the occult elite, and force them to give up control of their creative creations. While rappers used to be about “fighting the power” and “representing the streets”, they are now seen in cells, confused, and abused by cops and mad scientists, talking about being electroshocked. The music industry has been hijacked, folks … and while videos like this may make it obvious to some, most will just laugh and say “You’re out of your mind”.

1 Like

Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
[size=15pt]The Illuminati Symbolism of Ke$ha’s “Die Young” and How it Ridicules the Indoctrinated Masses[/size]

Ke$ha’s “Die Young” is probably one of the most blatant Illuminati videos ever released. While the symbolism is so overt that it is almost ridiculous, there’s an underlying message to the video: Even if you’re dumb enough to embrace all of that Illuminati brainwash, you’re still not part of the elite and therefore, still subject to “Die Young”.

Ke-dollarsign-ha has never been the most inspirational singer around. She started her career as an alcoholic party girl that’s not too strict about personal hygiene (see the Tik Tok line “Before I leave brush ma teeth with a bottle of Jack”) and, for her new album, she turned into some kind of Illuminati witch-type deal. She is far from the only pop star that has gone through this kind of metamorphosis and it was probably pre-planned by her record label. How many singers have gone from an “around-the-way” girl to an Illuminati figurehead? That’s what the industry does.

To the untrained eye this kind of transformation is usually somewhat subtle … Ke$ha’s Die Young is anything but. In fact, it is one giant clusterfreak of Illuminati symbols. It is so obvious and in-your-face that it forced mainstream music sources such as Billboard.com to “admit” that the video was all about Illuminati symbols (see their article entitled Ke$ha Shouts-Out Illuminati in ‘Die Young’ Video). Interestingly enough, not too long ago, these same sites were calling sites like Vigilant Citizen “batshit crazy” for even alluding to the existence of these symbols and describing their meaning. Now these sites say “Yeah, there are Illuminati symbols” in a matter-of-fact way. What happened to the batshit crazy part? However, the mainstream sites still only refer to this concept in an extremely superficial way, not giving any insight on their true meaning and the real Agenda behind it all.

Some might rationalize what is happening by saying: “Ke$ha did it for the LOLs and to make fun of the conspiracies”. This is plausible, but this argument is now surfacing every time a video contains Illuminati symbolism. Are all videos now making fun of conspiracies? In reality, Ke$ha didn’t do anything for any LOLs. She did not direct the video. She is just performing what she is told to perform, like most pop stars. The fact of the matter is: Illuminati symbols are becoming more prevalent because that was the plan all along: To gradually make them part of popular culture. The occult elite is revealing itself and the masses are dancing to their tunes.

The real issue at stake is however not the symbols that are flashed on screen, but the underlying messages that are communicated to the viewers. It is about the Agenda – about making specific values and attitudes cool and desirable to young people. It is about promoting the culture of death (i.e. Die Young), about sexualizing everything, about materialism, about a corrupted and debased brand of spirituality and so forth.

As I watch Ke$ha and her gang handling themselves, I can’t help but wonder: Is the video making fun of the masses that have been brainwashed by the lifestyle promoted by the elite? Let’s look at the video.

An Orgy … Of Symbols

The video takes place in Mexico, where Ke$ha and a bunch of cult followers arrive at a cabin. We quickly realize that the group arriving literally worships death.

As the car door opens, a Skull and Bones symbols flashes, representing the cult of death emanating from this car.

Skull and Bones is also the name of Yale’s elite secret society, which includes members such as George Bush Sr., George Dubya and John Kerry.

Is “Evil” written on the side of the car?

The car is, in fact, a hearse – these big black cars used to carry dead people. So, yeah, there’s definitely some death-worshiping going on here.

When the hearse is opens, we see Ke$ha in a black veil, posing as if she was some sort of sexual religious statue. She is then carried on the shoulders of her gang of mimbos, as in cultures where people carry statues of the Virgin Mary on the streets.

While this is happening, a bunch of symbols are flashed on the screen. Vigilant Citizen readers probably instantly recognized them.

Ke$ha wearing an All-Seeing Eye ring while hiding one eye. Just making sure you understand who she is working for.

Inverted crosses (a symbol of the Church of Satan) flash about five thousand times during the video. They’re working very hard to make that Satanic crap trendy.

In another scene, Ke$ha and her gang play at pulling tarot cards (to determine who’s the sacrificial lamb of the night?). Ke$ha pulls the “Devil” card and everybody bursts into laughter. So much fun is to be had with Satanic symbols!

Looking at the way Ke$ha’s gang acts, the only word that comes to mind to describe them is “not too bright”. What is the first thing they do when they enter the cabin they drove so far to reach? They trash it. I realize that trashing things is a cool, rock star thing to do, but even drunk rock stars know to trash a place when they LEAVE, not when arrive and actually NEED a facility.

“This place is too nice. Let’s destroy it and then have sex on broken furniture. Yeah, we’re idiots”.

After mindlessly wrecking the place, there is one thing left to do: Mindlessly dance to a generic pop song. Of course, the dancing quickly turns into an orgy, all of which happens with a bunch of occult symbols all around.

Ke$ha sits a the throne of the “orgy”, under a pentacle. While this symbol is not associated with Satanism, it is used in occult rituals, hinting that there’s a Sex-Magick aspect behind all of this.

While this is happening, Ke$ha does the one-eye sign, a way of saying that this sex and death worshiping cult that is full of suggestible idiots (representing the masses) is sponsored by the Illuminati industry.

…the video is also apparently also sponsored by the new Windows Phone thingie. Do like Ke-dollarsign-ha and buy it now! She then sends a text message to “Animals”, which is the name given to Ke$ha fans. Animals. Almost as flattering as Little Monsters.

Throughout the video, symbols are flashed on screen, mainly triangles that are either upright or reversed. In esoteric symbolism, upright triangles represent the masculine principle while reverse triangles represent the feminine principle. The combination of both represents the union of opposites and, in more “human” terms, sexual intercourse. So, while people are frolicking in the video, symbols convey the concept of Sex Magick on an almost subconscious level.

In case all of the stuff happening on screen is not enough to make you understand young viewers that sex is happening there, shots of wolves doing it might light a bulb above their heads. Also, is that a way to give a “shout-out” to bestiality – one of the “guilty pleasures” of the sick Illuminati elite?

The orgy goes on until cops arrive and start shooting. When this happens, Ke$ha walks decidedly towards the armed cops.

Even if you’re dumb enough to be brainwashed by Illuminati propaganda (to the point of having an Illuminati symbol right on your ass), you are not exempt from police state oppression. You might be doing what the elite wants you to do, but that doesn’t mean you’re part of it.

Just making sure you understand who’s sponsoring this video.

Since the song is called Die Young, we are lead to think that Ke$ha is shot and killed by the police. Die Young is therefore yet another video that depicts police state oppression and violence as normal, even cool. The moral of the story? Even if you have been thoroughly brainwashed by Illuminati propaganda and have lived your life according to the debased culture promoted by mass media, you are still a disposable pawn according to the elite. You might believe you are a “rebel” going against “The Man” but you’re actually playing right in their hands. Far from being “enlightened”, these symbols and this way of life are conceived and manufactured by the elite to dumb-down the masses, in order to make them suggestible and manipulable.

The culture of death that is now prevalent in mass media is extremely present in this song. The phrase “We’re gonna die young” is repeated countless times (in a upbeat matter) as if to drill in teenager’s skulls that human life is not valuable. This is right on par with the elite’s depopulation Agenda.

In Conclusion

Readers of this site might be realizing that the symbolism that has been pointed out for years is becoming increasingly prevalent and obvious in mass media. The process is gradual yet very noticeable and the concept of Revelation of the Hierarchy is in full force in the entertainment business. It has been said that the best way of hiding something is in plain sight. The Illuminati symbolism we see in popular culture is becoming so prevalent that it is BECOMING popular culture. While some might claim that “it’s a trend” or that “Ke$ha is making fun of it”, they don’t see the important reversal is happening here: Trends used to come from the streets to then be picked up and reflected by mass media; Nowadays, trends are CREATED by mass media and forced on the world through repetition and omnipresence.

There is however more at stake here than simply the presence of symbols in music videos. There are tons of videos with the same message and symbolism as Die Young – all promoting the same Agenda. Brainwashed by thousands of hours of music videos, young people become like the cult followers in Ke$ha’s video, pushed to live pointless, self-destructive lives based on the gratification of their lowest impulses. Indulging in one’s animalistic instincts has always been considered to be the opposite of reaching spiritual enlightenment – and that’s exactly what the elite wants. If the masses were to gain enough awareness to avoid the traps and pitfalls set up by the system, the virtual enslavement caused by debt and mass-media mind control would crumble.

The way of life “glamorized” by the elite causes people to be lost, devoid of strong values and suggestible to mass-media propaganda. However, in the end, even if they do exactly what is expected from them, the masses are still perceived by the elite as a brainless cattle that needs to be put in its place by a strong police force. As Ke$ha and her fans mindless yell “we’re gonna die young”, thinking they are cool and edgy, they actually unknowingly celebrate their own servitude to a tune created by their rulers. Go Animals

1 Like

Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hello Guys,

The Illuminati Agenda is very much on track even in 2013. I'm back from the hiatus and Check back for more expose!
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2013
Artists speaking out about the music industry

Tiffany Evans, known best for her single “Promise Ring” ft. Ciara discussed the secrets in the music industry through tweets after Rihannas Russian Roulette came out. This is what she had to say:

“You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep, but not murder deep.
Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan,and those who have killed (blood sacrifices) to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprised. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.

Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.
Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.”

Here is what R&B singer Omarion had to say on the same topic:

“I don’t personally know Rihanna’s beliefs but I think there’s a very dark and very sinister part of the entertainment business and I think it’s very visible,” he said.“This is something that a lot of people don’t look at [but for example] Michael Jackson used to be a Jehovah’s Witness and I remember hearing that he wanted to separate from the religion — and this was during the time that he was doing ‘Thriller’ [which ended up being] his biggest album.”

“Fast forward to now,” Omarion continued, “[and] it really made me think that there is a [time as an artist] where there’s going to be a choice. The [entertainment] world [dictates] that you have to be with three or four women, or do this in order to get that [and] I think it’s really interesting. With God and the industry, it’s really dark. The dark side is having to get in, there’s a certain submission you need to have. Just like a gang [initiation], so to speak. You might have to do something against your moral code. I’m not saying that it’s always this way, but when you’re someone that is young and you’re coming up in the industry and you really don’t have a grip on your morals it can be very dark. The game is just about over saturation.

“I don’t know if Rihanna [has fallen victim to those pressures]. I’ve never really heard her speak about it,” he said. “
I hope that she doesn’t believe in that stuff and I don’t think that she does, but I don’t know. It’s not just been a Rihanna thing, [there’s has been religious speculation] about a lot of artists.”
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Emperor4God(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
[size=14pt]EVEN GOSPEL SINGERS ARE DECEIVING PEOPLE FOR THE DEVIL[/size]

Fred Hammond has for a long time been a member of Freemasonry, which is a surprise as he tends to sing good gospel music.

But looking at a lot of his pictures those would with masonic knowledge are able to tell he is a Freemason.

See below he goes to sing in a Freemason Temple.

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/09/fred-hammond-is-freemason-this-will.html

[img]http://4.bp..com/-LqmPFf7D2mQ/Ukc0NuWsxJI/AAAAAAAAAN0/8DPXox562Ao/s640/Fred+Hammond+Mason+Temple+PAGE.jpg[/img]

[size=16pt]For detailed revelation see link below[/size]

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/09/fred-hammond-is-freemason-this-will.html
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by jerrymania(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2013
Emperor4God: [size=14pt]EVEN GOSPEL SINGERS ARE DECEIVING PEOPLE FOR THE DEVIL[/size]

Fred Hammond has for a long time been a member of Freemasonry, which is a surprise as he tends to sing good gospel music.

But looking at a lot of his pictures those would with masonic knowledge are able to tell he is a Freemason.

See below he goes to sing in a Freemason Temple.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-LqmPFf7D2mQ/Ukc0NuWsxJI/AAAAAAAAAN0/8DPXox562Ao/s640/Fred+Hammond+Mason+Temple+PAGE.jpg[/img]

[size=16pt]For detailed revelation see link below[/size]

is this for real?wow this is crazy
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
Now even olamide is following the baphomet footsteps. Many of our nigerian artiste now follows satan cry

check the similarities

[img]http://1.bp..com/-_74e184Mwi0/Ul_731N3N2I/AAAAAAACHt4/gG8A0wk4AOc/s1600/e887adec8793a080324ee3b775cf55e4.jpeg[/img]

to this

and for Gods sake, what does he even sing about? all to the glory of God? no but to Satan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) / Christian Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.