Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Need Reviews About These Secondary Schools In Sango Ota - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Reviews About These Secondary Schools In Sango Ota (6096 Views)

U.I Student Who Channeled Sango While Contesting For Mr U.I, Gets Burnt / Top 50,best Secondary Schools In Nigeria,based On Ssce Performance / Data Processing And Computer Notes For Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Reviews About These Secondary Schools In Sango Ota by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 02, 2017
Good day guys...

Please I need people who stay around sango ota ,Ogun state and environment to please tell me about these 3 schools and which is best in terms of tuition fee, academic and morals for my 11 year old kid sister.

Academically she can cope with any high standard school but I want a safe school that teaches morals along education and not Physically abuse kids.

And also additional information about tuition fee and preference between "Day" and "Boarding" will be so appreciated.

1. GRAIT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, OTA
2. AMBASSADOR INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
3. HOME SCIENCE ASSOCIATION, SECONDARY SCHOOL, ABULE IROKO,ALAKUKO , LAGOS
Re: I Need Reviews About These Secondary Schools In Sango Ota by BiniShrine(m): 5:00am On Dec 02, 2017
I will recommend The Ambassadors for her. The only setback is the tuition fee(on the high side for real). Preference BTW *day & *boarding I will take boarding.

All the best to your Lil kid sis.

For a start, the tuition fee will set you back about N600, 000+...But you can always ask Seun(Naira land CEO) nah him papa get the school...
Beverly1:
Good day guys...

Please I need people who stay around sango ota ,Ogun state and environment to please tell me about these 3 schools and which is best in terms of tuition fee, academic and morals for my 11 year old kid sister.

Academically she can cope with any high standard school but I want a safe school that teaches morals along education and not Physically abuse kids.

And also additional information about tuition fee and preference between "Day" and "Boarding" will be so appreciated.

1. GRAIT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, OTA
2. AMBASSADOR INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
3. HOME SCIENCE ASSOCIATION, SECONDARY SCHOOL, ABULE IROKO,ALAKUKO , LAGOS
Re: I Need Reviews About These Secondary Schools In Sango Ota by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 02, 2017
Wow...that's too much for me anyway...that's 1.8M a year....pls do u know anything about GRAIT? ... Someone told me it's a great one too....just want her to have a good secondary background so I can move her over here for the tertiary.
Nothing else.... she's not butty..
Re: I Need Reviews About These Secondary Schools In Sango Ota by BiniShrine(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
I don't think it's up to 1.8M per year sha... But for a statement of fact, the ambassadors is the best around Ota axis... I don't know about Grant..

Wishing you guys the very best and may God bless your heart and finances... Your baby sis is lucky with someone like your in her life.. Peace
Beverly1:
Wow...that's too much for me anyway...that's 1.8M a year....pls do u know anything about GRAIT? ... Someone told me it's a great one too....just want her to have a good secondary background so I can move her over here for the tertiary.
Nothing else.... she's not butty..
Re: I Need Reviews About These Secondary Schools In Sango Ota by skitozblog: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
I finished at grait the school is very good great teachers school fees is affordable 60k plus for day student hostel 50k
Re: I Need Reviews About These Secondary Schools In Sango Ota by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
BiniShrine:
I don't think it's up to 1.8M per year sha... But for a statement of fact, the ambassadors is the best around Ota axis... I don't know about Grant..

Wishing you guys the very best and may God bless your heart and finances... Your baby sis is lucky with someone like your in her life.. Peace
Lol....thanks bro really appreciate the info....just wanna be a good bro to the poor girl.
Re: I Need Reviews About These Secondary Schools In Sango Ota by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
skitozblog:
I finished at grait the school is very good great teachers school fees is affordable 60k plus for day student hostel 50k
oh cool....this is affordable will look into it more....so appreciate.
Cheers
Re: I Need Reviews About These Secondary Schools In Sango Ota by Sheun001(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
I am based in OTA full time
Aside the ambassadors college
Only Ota Total Academy can give you adequate teaching n all you need for good learning
Re: I Need Reviews About These Secondary Schools In Sango Ota by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 03, 2017
Sheun001:
I am based in OTA full time
Aside the ambassadors college
Only Ota Total Academy can give you adequate teaching n all you need for good learning
ok cool....any idea about school fee for day, boarding and location please... thanks bro
Re: I Need Reviews About These Secondary Schools In Sango Ota by BiniShrine(m): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2017
And you won't regret it at all. Godspeed
Beverly1:
Lol....thanks bro really appreciate the info....just wanna be a good bro to the poor girl.

1 Like

Re: I Need Reviews About These Secondary Schools In Sango Ota by Sheun001(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2017
Beverly1:
ok cool....any idea about school fee for day, boarding and location please... thanks bro
Will find out n get back to you
Re: I Need Reviews About These Secondary Schools In Sango Ota by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2017
Sheun001:

Will find out n get back to you
thanks bro... really appreciate that
Re: I Need Reviews About These Secondary Schools In Sango Ota by yormieoj: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
For ambassador

here is the review https://schoolscompass.com.ng/schools/reviews/2844/The%20Ambassadors%20College and
here is the full profile (with fee range)
https://schoolscompass.com.ng/schools/view/2844/the-ambassadors-college

For Grait. here is the full profile (with fee range). No review yet
https://schoolscompass.com.ng/schools/view/4101/Grait%20International%20Schools%20%28college%29

No information about the Home Science School.
Re: I Need Reviews About These Secondary Schools In Sango Ota by CrazyJill: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
In general, I can say that for many people it is quite difficult to go to college now, especially when it comes to documents. But now there are many services that can help. For example, I can recommend this service to you grad personal statement editing. I think that if you need to prepare documents for entering college, these guys will help you.

(1) (Reply)

Absu 2012/2013 Admission Update / JAMB Has Updated Their Website With This New Admission Guidelines For 2016/17 / Masters, PhD Admission In Canada And In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.