Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

JAMB Regularisation Urgent Answers Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Regularisation Urgent Answers Needed (546 Views)

Neco Past Questions And Answers Needed Urgently / Jamb Regularisation / Jamb Regularisation For Nysc Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Regularisation Urgent Answers Needed by Cannonleo(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2017
I really need swift and concrete answers to this question as I am new to this thread. Please do help in clearing my doubt , now straight to the point.

I recently graduated from a state owned polytechnic and still on the process of finalizing prerequisites for my clearance.

However, it is mandatory for us to perform our JAMB regularisation or validation as it is called at the cost of 10k online, that I am yet to do cos am trying to pay back debts and my startup which had payed my bills through school is faltering seriously in this weather.

I intended to perform this action by next year, however I began to hear rumors that the regularisation would be closing at a yet to be know date in December and those who fail to register at that time will retake jamb (damn absurd).

Just so you know ,regularisation has never been deadlined in donkey years, so why now and a bit apprehensive because with this new admin anything is possible

So please an asking the house especially the jamb officials in the house to clarify this rumor.
Re: JAMB Regularisation Urgent Answers Needed by Cannonleo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Still waiting for enlighted replies

(1) (Reply)

Happy Convocation To Me / School Fees / Who Knows A Reputable Pilot School Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.