Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,419 members, 7,800,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) (81333 Views)

Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) / Sam Dede And Wife, Tammy Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary / Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by stephenduru: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2017
Meet the beautiful wife and children of veteran Nollywood actor Sam Dede.Married to Tammy Sam-Dede,the marriage is blessed with lovely kids.The star actor celebrated his birthday few days ago.The celebration was graced by many Nollywood actors.

Below are photos of his pretty wife and lovely kids

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/meet-pretty-wife-and-lovely-kids-of.html?m=1

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by stephenduru: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2017
shocked

Sam Dede.

Fine dude, I still remember visiting his office back then in the University of Port Harcourt.
This were men who redefined Nollywood, his acting was top notch not like that of puppets like Walter Anga.

Despite his good acting skills I forever see him as
the senseless Pyrate Confraternity member who came to Oputa Panel to seek redress for being treated like a cultist.

Pretty wife,
Ugly kids.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by NwaChibuzor13: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2017
With all those children, I don't think the wife p***y will be tight and have good grip again. If I were Sam, I will just go and marry another wife. I have a friend whose wife had all their kids through caesarean . I called him one side and told him its his advantage because the toto will still be intact. This month they will celebrate their 7 yr anniversary. A tight p***y is the bedrock of a good relationship.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by nerodenero: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
With all those children, I don't think the wife p***y will be tight and have good grip again. If I were Sam, I will just go and marry another wife. I have a friend whose wife had all their kids through caesarean . I called him one side and told him its his advantage because the toto will still be intact. This month they will celebrate their 7 yr anniversary. A tight p***y is the bedrock of a good relationship.

421 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by millionboi2: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2017
See head.

Always lookin like a cultist
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by ekojoe(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

How do people reason

237 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sam Dede.

Fine dude, I still remember visiting his office back then in University of Port Harcourt.
This were men who redefined Nollywood, his acting was top notch not like that of puppets like Walter Anga.

the senseless Pyrate Confraternity member who came to Oputa Panel to seek redress for being treated like a cultist.

Pretty wife,
Ugly kids.
NwaChibuzor13:
someone should please help me clarify this.........

Are these two related

Because their stupidity is so identical that one cannot even differentiate them

345 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2017
Wow He is truly blesses ! 3 strong boys and the princess of the family

The wife is pretty sha wink nice pic

20 Likes

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2017
I will never forget the role he played in the movie "Ijele". wonderful film

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by GreenNegro(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2017
Cute family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Prosperousman(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

are you normal?

161 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2017
MY ROLE MODEL grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Eazy08100(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sam Dede.

Fine dude, I still remember visiting his office back then in University of Port Harcourt.

Pretty wife,
Ugly kids.

Ugly kids

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sam Dede.

Pretty wife,
Ugly kids.

Una wan start again abi?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2017
MY ROLE MODEL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by themonk(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sam Dede.

Pretty wife,
Ugly kids.
NwaChibuzor13:

Chaiii, how on earth did i discover nairaland? Was i searching for a psychiatric hospital?
Kaii grin

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by sajb(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2017
This man was epic @ Isakaba....

God bless your family Mr. Sam....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2017
Nollywood Legend to the core. No be the flegedeshregede we get these days. And the wife sef na topnotch. Undiluted beautyshocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Olalan(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2017
Really cool....Advantage of marring a younger lady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

This is the outcome of taking too much kwale weed..

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by maziuwa(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

your father should go and marry woman

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2017
Ebube grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by DRISKLEF(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2017
lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by miqos03: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2017
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2017
Sam Dede...I love him so much
it's been long i saw him in movies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2017
Cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Alwaysking: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2017
BadMan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2017
Lalas247:
Wow He is truly blesses ! 3 strong boys and the princess of the family

The wife is pretty sha wink nice pic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2017
That's my man cool cool the river does not flow through the forest without bringing down trees

21 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend - Datswasupblog / Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.