Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,571 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (85904 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by mcmyvoice: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

T.B Joshua is not a prophet but a sorcerer!

He is an outcast and a spiritual bastard as far as the Nigerian christian community is concerned.

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

The Catholic church believes in tithing,
The Protestants also believe in tithing.

T.B Joshua does not fall in any category, so it is ok for him to tell his members to pay their tithes in anyway they deem fit. The question is, is that scriptural?

T.B Joshua is a dundee utd!
No bible sense at all.

Useless demonized pair from hell!

If you say TB Joshua is not a genuine prophet, I may want to know from you how u who can't understand his own shadow would conclude that an anointed man of God is not. OK you draw your conclusion from CAN and PFN, sorry, you are lost. Go and deliver yourself and repent of your stupidity in condemning real men of God.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by skedman(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

He is an outcast and a spiritual bastard as far as the Nigerian christian community is concerned.

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

T.B Joshua does not fall in any category, so it is ok for him to tell his members to pay their tithes in anyway they deem fit. The question is, is that scriptural?

No bible sense at all.freeze is never against tithing but what it is been used for by our pastors.

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Nuezha(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Samusu:
grin grin
#freethesheeplemovement
#freefromprosperitymovement
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by shallysgirl: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin
lokobyforch:
I respect you sir, from today I will pay my tithe my self. Pastors una don try.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Blood of safari.... Have you been keeping him in mind since your childhood?
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by shallysgirl: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
You got my thoughts here.
Bolustical:
Though tithing is a necessity which an heaven-bound Xtian must engage in, the preset day Pastorpreneurs are not making things easy with their extravagant lives, they are no different from an average Nigerian politicians.

They amass wealth as if the rapture will not happen again, they hardly preach against sin, all is prosperity and prosperity,

Though Xtianity does not mean poverty (as evident in the lives of Abraham, Job, David, Solomon, Jabesh and that of my family), first thing should come first, SALVATION OF THE SOUL.

I wonder what a man of God needs 5 private jets for in this poverty ridden country!

Are they not ashamed that the likes of Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, who hardly go to church are the ones living the examples of simple and charitable lives?
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
OboOlora:

Lol, u don taya to de advertise BBQ? grin

Thanks for asking ma.
We have our clients already from the aggressive ad we had weeks back.

Now, we are so busy with a lot of clients/customers as the festive season is approaching.
Thanks for noticing our ads too sis.
Have a great and blessed weekend ahead.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Thylord(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

and you think say you get sense.you are the bigger Dundee fc.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by lookingfly: 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
[https://www.nairaland.com/4210758/apply-drury-industries-limited-freshquote author=UbanmeUdie post=62908242] shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Useless demonized pair from hell![/quote] please go and read deuteronomy 14:22-26 and stop talking in ignorance. T. B. Joshua doesn't require the recognition of all those as far he is connected to heaven and recognized by God.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Paulosky1900: 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

who told you catholic church collects tithe....bia this dude talk wetin you know...and zip your mouth .

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Ogunleti01: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Scatterscatter:

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Judge not for by the same measure you use, same will be used against you.

Did God institute CAN or PFN? These are just mere bodies of political churchgoers who don't really care about the body of Christ but the dues that will be remitted to their coffers.

You have a right to your belief and who you choose to follow but this doesn't give you any right to insult who you don't agree with. Be careful so your tongue won't lead you to hell.

Shalom
you should have asked him of what import is CAN and PFN to Nigerians? Majority of those who constitute this CAN/PFN live life of affluence while their congregation could hardly afford one square meal. Why did God ask us to bring all tithe to His house? would you say your are a righteous fellow if you have your tithe with you and someone is in dire need but rather prefer to take it to the church?"Woe to you Pharisees, because you give God a tenth of your mint, rue and all other kinds of garden herbs, but you neglect JUSTICE and the LOVE OF GOD. You should have practiced the latter without leaving the former undone.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by MostLovly: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
please don't mention the Catholic Church here. Catholic Church don't enforce tithe on members. It was never done before until those catholics prostitutes that go to pastors came complaining that the Catholic Church don't call for tithe that's why them the members don't progress. and monthly tithe collections was introduced but never lasted... highest u see is a box and if u have anything u secretly n quietly drop.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Sexina851(f): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I'm guessing TB Joshua stated that modern day tithing is rather otiose.

One of the humblest pastors around who feels very okay to preach without a suit on.

Modified.

For the sakes of clarity and the many insults I've been receiving from simpletons of low reasoning, what I meant by my statement is that T.B Joshua is one of those pastors least concerned about his dressing. He feels okay not wearing a suit. Unlike many of these G.Os who feel that wearing a suit is one of the basics of being a pastor.

Ah ah, how does wearing a suit makesl one person better than the other?
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Sexina851(f): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I'm guessing TB Joshua stated that modern day tithing is rather otiose.

One of the humblest pastors around who feels very okay to preach without a suit on.

Modified.

For the sakes of clarity and the many insults I've been receiving from simpletons of low reasoning, what I meant by my statement is that T.B Joshua is one of those pastors least concerned about his dressing. He feels okay not wearing a suit. Unlike many of these G.Os who feel that wearing a suit is one of the basics of being a pastor.

Ah ah, how does wearing a suit make one person better than the other?
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by jimony30: 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

He is better than your useless miserable idiotic life. Fooooooooooooool
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by daveblessed(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Scatterscatter:

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Did God institute CAN or PFN? These are just mere bodies of political churchgoers who don't really care about the body of Christ but the dues that will be remitted to their coffers.

You have a right to your belief and who you choose to follow but this doesn't give you any right to insult who you don't agree with. Be careful so your tongue won't lead you to hell.

Shalom
God bless u bro...
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Yusuf54: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

The Only Nigeria Pastors that Used to give donations to the POOR ONES is no other person than PASTOR TB JOSHUA,am A Muslim n I respect Him for that,cos I know difficult it is for rich Pastors/ones to help the Poor Ones..Be him a Sorcerer or not,he is far better than other Nigeria Pastors..

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by lexy2014: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Bolustical:
Though tithing is a necessity which an heaven-bound Xtian must engage in, the preset day Pastorpreneurs are not making things easy with their extravagant lives, they are no different from an average Nigerian politicians.

They amass wealth as if the rapture will not happen again, they hardly preach against sin, all is prosperity and prosperity,

Though Xtianity does not mean poverty (as evident in the lives of Abraham, Job, David, Solomon, Jabesh and that of my family), first thing should come first, SALVATION OF THE SOUL.

I wonder what a man of God needs 5 private jets for in this poverty ridden country!

Are they not ashamed that the likes of Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, who hardly go to church are the ones living the examples of simple and charitable lives?
pls also research d life of Abdul sattar edhi.u will b blown away how d man lived his life
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by IMASTEX: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Scatterscatter:

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Shalom
He is only reacting based on the future plan to get a jet gone bad as a pastor. See the anger. . .Lol
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by mickeymimi: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by HeyCorleone(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sexina851:

Ah ah, how does wearing a suit make one person better than the other?

You do not understand the mind of simple Nigerian Christians. If you don't wear suit and sweat, they might think you a fake.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by starz100: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

He is a spiritual nobody, yet after so many years none of your likes have been able to 'deliver' or unmask him. Prophet Elijah challenged the prophets of Baal to a contest and at the end the God of Elijah prevailed. Let your 'men of God' that always condemn T. B. Joshua go to SCOAN and challenge him spiritually, that is, so that the one with the greater God can overcome. Enough of all this name calling shit.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Werehkpe: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Everyone believes in tithing! The disagreement is on how to tithe and to whom to tithe to. Verses in the Bible eve say we should use our tithes to drink beer and celebrate

Deuteronomy 14:26

Thank me later
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by lexy2014: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
BabaAduras:

Knowing TB Joshua from his starting days in the Ikotun/Egbe/Egbeda axis (My sister rented a house close to the church then), I would say you might be right on your comment that he is sorcerer. The truth is he will one day face God to give his account. That is only thing I think you might be right on in your submissions.

I see you other comments as totally irrelevant to the subject matter. What is so special about recognition by CAN and PFN? Is that what make a Pastor authentic? I do not see CAN and PFN more Pastorprenuers-political jobbers. Tell me what they have done for the body of Christ than to use their association cultivate political office seekers.

You said TB Joshua is not Biblical, then you and CAN and PFN should go biblical to counter Daddy Freeze and Pastor Aribisala submissions on Tithes.

I put to you that if we go by biblical, the Law on tithes is given by God in Duet 14: from 22 to the end. If we are going by Grace, the death of Christ has wiped out all those laws including the bogey Mal 3: 8-10 that the likes of you quote on tithes.The section you always quote excluding Mal 2:1 where it stated God was addressing Pastors on the same very thing that is been practice today - stealing from the coffers of the church. During the lifetime Jesus, it never recorded in the bible that He paid/collected tithes. Also, it was never recorded in the Bible that the Disciples (the foremost Pastors) paid/collected tithes.

So please go biblical to counter these facts.
tnx 4 clearing d air. Instead of all these emotional responses from d pro-tithing camp, give us scriptures. But all we get are insults. I was in debate yday with a dude on this same issue trying 2 let him understand d practice & purpose of tithing and giving in church. Its all there in Deuteronomy and Malachi u quoted. They only emphasize d giving aspect but refuse to emphasize d purpose of d giving which is 2 eradicate want and lack in d church. That's what d apostles practiced in acts 4:32-35. They don't preach this and many folks are too blind 2c it
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Smith35(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
Just this evening I thought of this man n I hoped his take on tithe would be different from his counterparts n rightly so, it is.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Jaytecq(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
Werehkpe:

Everyone believes in tithing! The disagreement is on how to tithe and to whom to tithe to. Verses in the Bible eve say we should use our tithes to drink beer and celebrate

Deuteronomy 14:26

Thank me later

so u no read 25 and 27?
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by ayamAgenius: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Na so the thing pain you reach? Do you own a church? undecided
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by lexy2014: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
mickeymimi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuSdWassvV0
bros if u break some people's skulls and put this video inside and weld d head back, their passion 2 remain deceived will force it out

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Jsaviour(f): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
He has always been against modern day tithing from the onset and not just now.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by daveblessed(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
sunisonflex29:
after receiving November alert,person gather mind use 3k play bet naija....only 5 odds o......after playing, u jejely slept off thinking by the time u wake up,ticket yaff sure...

u woke up o,took your phone while smiling.......in your mind you be like "edakun,money don set"

you checked the 1st 3 games....u were smiling o...then you checked the last one..
and behold it was

Barcelona 2 Delta Vigo 2.
kuku kill me......
(Modify ) (Quote ) (Report ) (Sha
I swear...I almost cried...barca get mind draw celta Vigo, with odds of abt 1.09 to 18.00....dia papa..as in dia real dad
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
E be like sey Freeze hear sey TB Joshua dey go Indian temple well, well. Fear catch am, him no fit insult am. grin

Meanwhile, Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze in the video below. Calls him a wife beater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUMsjHvLT1Y

The Asholowowo na empty idiot.
Ranting rubbish with no facts.

Nigerians don wise up.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

In The Catholic n Anglican church kingdom, Tithe is not even popular, It's evident because on average Catholic n Anglican priests get paid by te church every month.. It's the Pentecostal churches that use all forms of scare tactics to force their members to pay tithe or God will destroy them and their sources of finance.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church / Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? / Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.