Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,400 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos (44346 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by OmoAregbesola: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Thank God I'm now a Muslim. No more stupidity.
Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Quality20(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Are u igbos calling urselves xtians real xtians or pure ritualist? U guys only call urseves xtian cos of convenience but deep down most of u are idolists

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Emu4life(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
fool. You are forever lost inside the religion of piss
Tell us wat you knw about your religion of Confusion. if not ( Jesus is God, No, Jesus is son of God, No, Jesus is among the three gods in Trinity........ ok, Jesus is God....emm .... but Jesus was hungry, he also slept and he even died)
Keep deceiving yourselves.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
I believe one 'money-bag' Alhaji is involved..
wink

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
python1:
Cute ladies. Can't even say which of them is igbo.

obviously the one in pink.
Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by basic23111: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Muslim in ipob, interesting. ma salaaam
Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by nnokwa042(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
orion7:
just see this one

just because she says she's a muslim.
you are here trying to act like you're sane
you dey mind him? with my own on understaning this girl want to maga northerners and afonja muslims trust igbo girl na

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by lloyds(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
He face is already looking wicked with that Ijab or whatever they call it. Very soon she will discover where try happiness lies. . Bombing squad loading.....
Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Dreydoe(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Allhamdullahi Rabbil Alamin . welcome to the Best of Mankind

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
MakeWeTalk:
WHY I LEFT ISLAM

here is a write up of my thinking for leaving Islam

My Father is Muslim and my Mother is Christian.
Many atimes my father has beaten my mother and when we complain or my uncles on my mothers side complain my father replies

"You know I am a muslim man and follow the Quo'ran to the letter.
In Islam we are told to beat our wives if she mispleases us"

So I asked my father to explain what he said and he showed me the quo'ran that say's clearly you can beat your wife.

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

Qur'an (4:34) -
" Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

So I tried to comfort my mum, when she said "She will not encourage her daughters to marry a Muslim"
And I asked her why not and
she said in her Christianity men are commanded to LOVE THEIR WIVES NOT BEAT

Again I asked for proof and she showed me these in the bible which I checked.

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

These verses in the bible shocked me.

So brothers please tell me how come our quoran encourages beating our women while the Christians God & Bible says not to beat our wives,

I have even sought teachings on this and all the Imams teach you to beat your wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcQTmcgkKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3b3TpKaly0?t=13s

This is worrying to me, as I wont want my sisters to be beaten by her husband.
So am I agreeing that my sisters should marry a Christian and not a muslim.?

Also why does your bible command you not to beat your wife, while our quoran commands us to beat our wives?

After doing my research I left Islam.

And can say one striking difference apart from loving your wife, is that Christians have a promise of salvation which muslims do not have.

John 3
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;
but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED:
BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY,
BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

Even Mohammed is not promised salvation

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers,
NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)."

So comparing , you can see that Jesus is better.

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by BetaThings: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

Your fundamental error, we don't compare prophets, we respect all prophets
We compare books and the bible falls short

Watch videos and see the confusion in christianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJmqmHMXZqQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHn3y9FWoNg

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Sampalo: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

She's Home and saved
Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by drshamo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
MakeWeTalk:
WHY I LEFT ISLAM

Many atimes my father has beaten my mother and when we complain or my uncles on my mothers side complain my father replies

So I asked my father to explain what he said and he showed me the quo'ran that say's clearly you can beat your wife.

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

....... BEAT THEM;

So I tried to comfort my mum, when she said "She will not encourage her daughters to marry a Muslim"

and

So brothers please tell me how come our quoran encourages beating our women while the Christians God & Bible says not to beat our wives,

I have even sought teachings on this and all the Imams teach you to beat your wife.

Also why does your bible command you not to beat your wife, while our quoran commands us to beat our wives?

And can say one striking difference apart from loving your wife, is that Christians have a promise of salvation which muslims do not have.

John 3

My broda, am replying u with open heart and I want to she'd light to ur understanding about the teaching of Islam hw a man can beat his wife... pls don't read dis with hatred because with ur above comment, I understand that u do nt comprehend what Islam teaches in that context. U see, we don't need religion to teach us to do d right thing as our instinct always tell us what is right from wrong. We don't need any religion teaching to tell us is bad for a man to beat his wife no matter what because we all knw is a bad abit bt religion make us focus on d instinct to do the right tin... As a Muslim, Allah permit us to beat our wife(s) when dey are wrong in a certain way bt Allah put caution to it because God knows if He doesn't command us to beat our wife($) with instruction on how to beat them, many of us will still beat them anyway, that's y God put instruction to d way we should beat Dem. if ur wife offend U, u should report her to herself in order to change that habit, if she refuse to listen, response less to whatever she says to U, if she still refuse to listen, refuse her food but feed her, if she still refuse to listen, don't share room with her for that period, if she still refuse to listen, then beat her slightly in such a way that she won't even feel any pain, Allah(God) forbid hitting ur wife hard, He command that when we are carrying out d act, blood must nt come out or disfiguring her skin or bruises of skin must nt happen. this is d way Allah command us to beat our wife. And for ur father that beat ur mum, ur father might b a Muslim bt he's nt practicing d religion well because He is quoting and following d word of Allah wrongly and Islam should nt b blame for ur father action. I pray we all find peace and God bless U, God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Fatherofdragons: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
BetaThings:

Your fundamental error, we don't compare prophets, we respect all prophets
We compare books and the bible falls short

Watch videos and see the confusion in christianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJmqmHMXZqQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHn3y9FWoNg
is it not ur Quran that allows grown men to marry babies , to beat ur wife's, to kill Christians and Jews, the sun sets in a mud, the world is flat, the holy Trinity is the father mother and son , that Jesus is Muslim because he has a beard, and other nonsense, the rest was obviously copied from the bible, copy cats Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Solorrman(m): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
she better be in religion of piss than the religion of piss and shit combine. Jesus christ was a man that have anus and penis and am sure its not for decoration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by carinmom(f): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
madridguy:
Truly they both look alike.

May Salamah and Sekinah be upon you.
Ameen
Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by BetaThings: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

You were never in Islam. Otherwise you would know
Part 1

I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet
1 Timothy 2:12

Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything
Ephesians 5:24

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.
If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.
1 Corinthians 14:34-35

Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live
Exodus 22:18
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/3407882/Child-witches-of-Nigeria-seek-refuge.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/08/25/nigeria.child.witches/index.html

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God
Matthew 19:24

Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?'
Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
Matthew 7:23 - 24

For God said, 'Honour your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.'
Matthew 15:4

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me
Luke 19:27

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law
a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'
Matthew 10:34-36

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Fatherofdragons: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
Emu4life:
Tell us wat you knw about your religion of Confusion. if not ( Jesus is God, No, Jesus is son of God, No, Jesus is among the three gods in Trinity........ ok, Jesus is God....emm .... but Jesus was hungry, he also slept and he even died)
Keep deceiving yourselves.
is that ur worry? u better start asking ur imams why one mad man named Mohammed just went to a cave and then came out claiming that angel Gabriel came to him and gave him imaginary visions which made him to propagate himself as a prophet, no witness just him and some gullible people followed he leading to the death of 600 Jews and then him marrying a six yr old and phucked her at the age of nine, ask ur imam why in that same Quran says there is no compulsion in religion yet u kidnap little Christian girls and marry them into Islam, ask u imam why u kill apostates yet claim that Islam is a religion of peace ask ur imam why Christians were killed in the north because someone from Denmark drew Mohammed, ask ur imam why Muslims claim Islam is a religion of peace yet u see things like "BEHEAD THOSE THAT SAY ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE" ASK ASK ASK.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Fatherofdragons: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
BetaThings:

You were never in Islam. Otherwise you would know
Part 1

1 Timothy 2:12

Ephesians 5:24

1 Corinthians 14:34-35

Exodus 22:18
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/3407882/Child-witches-of-Nigeria-seek-refuge.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/08/25/nigeria.child.witches/index.html

Matthew 19:24

Matthew 7:23 - 24

Matthew 15:4

Luke 19:27

Matthew 10:34-36
u are nothing but a LIAR u are posting verse about women in the bible while ur is trampled upon and treated like poo and as for the Luke verse start from vs 11 and as for the Matthew that's obviously is a parable cuz Christ was very peaceful unlike ur bloodthirsty Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Bolster(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
MakeWeTalk:
WHY I LEFT ISLAM

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

....... BEAT THEM;

and

John 3

Nice joke. This might win commedy sketch of the year.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by BetaThings: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Fatherofdragons:
is it not ur Quran that allows grown men to marry babies , to beat ur wife's, to kill Christians and Jews, the sun sets in a mud, the world is flat, the holy Trinity is the father mother and son , that Jesus is Muslim because he has a beard, and other nonsense, the rest was obviously copied from the bible, copy cats Muslims.

You are repeating what your priests told you
Do your research!
Anyway

When the Israelite army finished chasing and killing all the men of Ai in the open fields, they went back and finished off everyone inside. So the entire population of Ai, including men and women, was wiped out that day—12,000 in all. For Joshua kept holding out his spear until everyone who had lived in Ai was completely destroyed.
Joshua 8:24-26

So the LORD our God delivered Og also, king of Bashan, with all his people into our hand, and we smote them until no survivor was left. We captured all his cities at that time; there was not a city which we did not take from them: sixty cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. All these were cities fortified with high walls, gates and bars, besides a great many unwalled towns. We utterly destroyed them, as we did to Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women and children of every city.
Deuteronomy 3:3-6

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’ ” … He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword
1 Samuel 15:3

When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace.
If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you.
If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city.
When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it.
As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies.
This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.
However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes
Deuteronomy 20:10-16
Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by BetaThings: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Fatherofdragons:
u are nothing but a LIAR
If quoting the bible accurately with references makes me a liar, what does that make the Bible?
Why have you forsaken the Bible?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Asidiq23(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
mosho2good:
can someone please say Alhamdulilahi
Alhamdulilah.. Masha Allah
Barakallahufi to them

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Fatherofdragons: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
BetaThings:

If quoting the bible accurately with references makes me a liar, what does that make the Bible?
Why have you forsaken the Bible?
GO AND READ THAT LUKE VERSE FROM THE BEGINNING THEN GIVE ME A FEEDBACK AND AS FOR MATTEW , THAT WAS OBVIOUSLY A PARABLE BY CHRIST COZ HE WAS A PEACEFUL MAN WHILE ON EARTH AND NEVER KILLED ANY ONE WITH THE "SWORD" STOP COPYING AND PASTING.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Fatherofdragons: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
BetaThings:

You are repeating what your priests told you
Do your research!
Anyway

Joshua 8:24-26

Deuteronomy 3:3-6

1 Samuel 15:3

Deuteronomy 20:10-16
what is my business with the old testament? I follow the new, why not post a verse in the new testament that says men should beat their wives.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Danladi7: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
firstclassmumu:
nobody in his/her right sense will convert to islam.
No offense
Especially Asari dokubo

Igbo na one funny tribe

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by firstclassmumu: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Danladi7:

Especially Asari dokubo

Igbo na one funny tribe
I swear
Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Fatherofdragons: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Danladi7:

Especially Asari dokubo

Igbo na one funny tribe
Asari dokubo is he Igbo? behave ya self alamajiri.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Danladi7: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Fatherofdragons:
Asari dokubo is he Igbo? behave ya self alamajiri.
But he and nnamdi kanu are the leading light of biafran nation cool
Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by bewla(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
orion7:
just see this one

just because she says she's a muslim. you are here trying to act like you're sane
em

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). / Friday Prayers Hold In Bauchi Mosques Despite COVID-19 Spread / 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.