Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos (44406 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Optional09: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
Akkord4gov:

So the best u can do is to turn what could have been an intellectual discourse to abuse. Is that what the bible teaches u? Anyway,u can be Kazeem,Sulaiman,Rukayyah etc,that is u can have a Muslim names without being a Muslim. Those terrorist attacks u see in the world aren't done by Muslims,have u ever imagined why Muslim will be bombing and killing Muslims in Mosques. The enemies of the world only build on the weakness of a few people in Islam to penetrate evil in the name of being a Muslim.

Besides,M uhammaed didn't create Islam,he was a prophet of Allah likewise Jesus as found in the bible. Qur'an teaches me to be a Muslim,but yet to see a verse in the bible that talks of christianity. I know your pain,cos people from your clan are becoming Muslims,u aren't in peace again. Even with d name calling of Islam,check your Google,Muslims are getting many in America and there are more mosques now unlike 10years ago. Try to be at peace,many Igbos are converting and they will still convert,u will never read your bible very well without converting to a Muslim
What baffles me about you guy is that you have never condemn the crime for once and you are quick to say it was not done by Muslim even when they shouted Allau Akbar before killing innocent people? You must be out of your miserable mind.
Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Empiree: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by olasaad(f): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Empiree:
what about you, what are you waiting for? . Whats stopping you from putting on your jilbab and hijab?. See how pretty you look in this cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol can you please remove it
Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Empiree: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by olasaad(f): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Empiree:
i will when you tell me which one looks better cheesy
this one looks a lot better shocked

Seriously take it off
Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Empiree: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
olasaad:

Seriously take it off
Now i am satisfied sad shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Mccullum: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

The same thing that give your religion right to call for the head of anyone that revert Islam. Lol

OK.. no wonder, ignorance is a disease of disgrace as that common sense is not common.
Re: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos by Emu4life(m): 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Fatherofdragons:
is that ur worry? u better start asking ur imams why one mad man named Mohammed just went to a cave and then came out claiming that angel Gabriel came to him and gave him imaginary visions which made him to propagate himself as a prophet, no witness just him and some gullible people followed he leading to the death of 600 Jews and then him marrying a six yr old and phucked her at the age of nine, ask ur imam why in that same Quran says there is no compulsion in religion yet u kidnap little Christian girls and marry them into Islam, ask u imam why u kill apostates yet claim that Islam is a religion of peace ask ur imam why Christians were killed in the north because someone from Denmark drew Mohammed, ask ur imam why Muslims claim Islam is a religion of peace yet u see things like "BEHEAD THOSE THAT SAY ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE" ASK ASK ASK.
What i deduced from your noise is " ask your imam"...bla,bla,bla , some unverified fact and propaganda.
Its so unfortunate for you that we muslims don't follow/worship our imams lyk you xtians worship your pastors and self acclaimed "men of God"/god of (gullible) men. Pls dont qoute me again cuz i dont take your noise serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION / Friday Prayers Hold In Bauchi Mosques Despite COVID-19 Spread / 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.