Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Please Recommend A Good Body Lighting Lotion And Shower Cream For Me - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Recommend A Good Body Lighting Lotion And Shower Cream For Me (2165 Views)

Recommend Good Body Cream For Dark Complexion / Recommend A Good Body Spray For A Guy / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Good Body Lighting Lotion And Shower Cream For Me by gr8tsuccess: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2017
Hello Everyone, please recommend a good body lighting lotion and body shower cream that will lighten me a little bit and make my skin smooth and clean.
Thank you.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Body Lighting Lotion And Shower Cream For Me by KGBEAST(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
gr8tsuccess:
Hello Everyone, please recommend a good body lighting lotion and body shower cream that will lighten me a little bit and make my skin smooth and clean.
Thank you.
Dudu Osun..... Thank me later grin grin grin
Re: Please Recommend A Good Body Lighting Lotion And Shower Cream For Me by chieyine(m): 6:52am On Jan 26, 2020
gr8tsuccess:
Thank you.

Every body lightening cream damages the kidney
Re: Please Recommend A Good Body Lighting Lotion And Shower Cream For Me by 2SWT(f): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2020
I used QEI+ at a time and it was great but the fakes are everywhere now. If there's a trusted supermarket in your area you can try it out
Re: Please Recommend A Good Body Lighting Lotion And Shower Cream For Me by dake40(m): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
2SWT:
I used QEI+ at a time and it was great but the fakes are everywhere now. If there's a trusted supermarket in your area you can try it out

I use qei too (original one)

Got a fairer in less than 2 months and after 4 months, I'm getting darker..

I'm missing with qei serum though

Don't know why
Re: Please Recommend A Good Body Lighting Lotion And Shower Cream For Me by 2SWT(f): 2:14am On Jan 27, 2020
dake40:

I use qei too (original one)

Got a fairer in less than 2 months and after 4 months, I'm getting darker..

I'm missing with qei serum though

Don't know why
Wow
I never really experienced that

Maybe you should go to a cosmetic shop, they will be able to give you better options

(1) (Reply)

Designer Shoes For Men With Class And Taste / Wholesale!!! Trendy Ladies Bags / Scot, Willcox ,alltex N Euro Bale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.