Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Car Rams Into Pedestrians In London As Five (5) People Are Confirmed Injured. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Rams Into Pedestrians In London As Five (5) People Are Confirmed Injured. (684 Views)

One dead, two injured as truck crashes pedestrians in Anambra / Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos / Car Hits Pedestrians On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. 1 Dead, 3 Injured (Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Rams Into Pedestrians In London As Five (5) People Are Confirmed Injured. by KingstonDome: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
Five people are injured while two of them are in critical condition as a car rammed into pedestrians this morning along Stockwell road, London and the road as long been closed.

Metropolitan Police had dismissed reports about the incident been an act of terrorism.

The Police spokesman said all of the people injured were just regular people passing by and no one driving the vehicle got injured.

www.kingstondome.com/2017/12/car-rams-into-pedestrians-in-london-as.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Car Rams Into Pedestrians In London As Five (5) People Are Confirmed Injured. by KingstonDome: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Car Rams Into Pedestrians In London As Five (5) People Are Confirmed Injured. by SalamRushdie: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Definitely another Jihadi rundown
Re: Car Rams Into Pedestrians In London As Five (5) People Are Confirmed Injured. by deco22(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Definitely another Jihadi rundown
If you read the post well,the police dismissed reports of it being a terrorist attack na.

Re: Car Rams Into Pedestrians In London As Five (5) People Are Confirmed Injured. by SalamRushdie: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
deco22:
If you read the post well,the police dismissed reports of it being a terrorist attack na.

I didnt bother reading sef , I just went ahead to assume it was a muslim terrorist driver again ..not my fault na
Re: Car Rams Into Pedestrians In London As Five (5) People Are Confirmed Injured. by deco22(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I didnt bother reading sef , I just went ahead to assume it was a muslim terrorist driver again ..not my fault na
Lol,its understandable.
Re: Car Rams Into Pedestrians In London As Five (5) People Are Confirmed Injured. by KingstonDome: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is what terrorism has caused......Lalasticlala
Re: Car Rams Into Pedestrians In London As Five (5) People Are Confirmed Injured. by olajide21: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So the Christian that rammed his van into muslims while praying in the month of Ramadhan was a no mention to you. With people like you, the world still has a long way to go. Lets all call a crime by its name and unit against terror. Its a major sin in Islam to oppress people and cast terror in the heart of the innocent.

1 Like

Re: Car Rams Into Pedestrians In London As Five (5) People Are Confirmed Injured. by SalamRushdie: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
olajide21:

So the Christian that rammed his van into muslims while praying in the month of Ramadhan was a no mention to you. With people like you, the world still has a long way to go. Lets all call a crime by its name and unit against terror. Its a major sin in Islam to oppress people and cast terror in the heart of the innocent.

No its not a sin in Islam to cast terror into the hearts of infidels .

Re: Car Rams Into Pedestrians In London As Five (5) People Are Confirmed Injured. by olajide21: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

No its not a sin in Islam to cast terror into the hearts of infidels .

Still with people like you, the world have a long way to go. You decided to twist the word of God to sweetened you tummy. I hope you find real happiness. I pray you get guidiance. All the verses that you quoted were either picked in the middle of a long ayah (verses), deliberately twisting the word for lack of knowledge or ignorance of reasons for revelation of the verses. I urge everyone ready to make a personal research and study an English Quran from kpalli to Kpalli (beginning till end) and come back here to discuss your experience. THERE AINT NO BOOK LIKE THE GLORIOUS QURAN.
Read the word without predetermined negativity and you would be amazed the kind of book it is.
You see, the reason why Muslims easily discuss Christianity is because most of us at one time or another in our lives have studied the bible and were able to follow what is right. PLEASE, FEEL FREE AND PICK ON AN ENGLISH QUR'AN AND I BET YOU, YOU WOULDN'T FIND ANY FAULT THEREIN.

#peacefulworld.

2 Likes

Re: Car Rams Into Pedestrians In London As Five (5) People Are Confirmed Injured. by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 03, 2017
olajide21:

Still with people like you, the world have a long way to go. You decided to twist the word of God to sweetened you tummy. I hope you find real happiness. I pray you get guidiance. All the verses that you quoted were either picked in the middle of a long ayah (verses), deliberately twisting the word for lack of knowledge or ignorance of reasons for revelation of the verses. I urge everyone ready to make a personal research and study an English Quran from kpalli to Kpalli (beginning till end) and come back here to discuss your experience. THERE AINT NO BOOK LIKE THE GLORIOUS QURAN.
Read the word without predetermined negativity and you would be amazed the kind of book it is.
You see, the reason why Muslims easily discuss Christianity is because most of us at one time or another in our lives have studied the bible and were able to follow what is right. PLEASE, FEEL FREE AND PICK ON AN ENGLISH QUR'AN AND I BET YOU, YOU WOULDN'T FIND ANY FAULT THEREIN.

#peacefulworld.
those things written there are they true or false?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Studying Or Working In Italy / Masters Fully Funded Scholarship / Top 10 Fascinating Facts About The Republic Of Yemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.