Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,496 members, 7,801,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? (32234 Views)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by laivwire(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Yeah, we all know karma is a b***h but sometimes we like to handle shit ourselves.

I'll shoot first. There was this lady I tried running her package sometime ago. Slightly endowed behind but face was just there. She was kind of quiet too. She worked a small a detailed at shoprite (that wasn't where i met her though but I need to state it).

Long story short this girl showed me fire. I wasn't a sucker at this game but this girl was trying to play with my senses. She has a boyfriend, she'll take me as a friend bla bla.She can't date me but wanted to spend my money. Talk of friendzoning.

The final straw came after she repeated this deed a third time. We planned on hanging out that evening and after driving over 30km from my place to pick her at work, she hops in and say she she's tired, I should drive her home. Her home was just about 2km away from Shoprite. I was mad and I didn't call again but my mind wanted revenge.

*who the hell does she think she's is anyway

So about 3 weeks later, I called up a friend, big massively endowed and curvy girl who wanted something serious but I wasn't down. We hooked up and went shopping, where else If not shoprite.

All eyes were on usher. We packed the trolley full and madam was all over me. Lol. I saved the Personal healthcare aisle for last. Didn't take long before I sighted the ugly biatch, walking up and down and sweating and dancing like popcorn in frying pan.

I looked in her general direction but I acted like I didn't see her. I only looked over her head like Shebs no dey dere. I could see defeat in her eyes.

We checked out and that was it.

Share your stories guys?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
So where is the revenge as you no FVCK am, toto na toto but all get unique taste

Go blow the gal and come and edit this rubbish you wrote, karma is still waiting to be served you only did kar go and add ma

245 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by tosyne2much(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
[i] I'm coming back cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by laivwire(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
So where is the revenge as you no FVCK am, toto na toto but all get unique taste

Go blow the gal and come and edit this rubbish you wrote, karma is still waiting to be served you only did kar go and add ma

She wasn't worth it baba. No be everybody dey trick to fvck, girls beg for that s**t if you come correct

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by IamSINZ(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
I got rich, then took it upon myself to disturb her on Facebook grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Khd95(m): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Walai I came to read lies grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by laivwire(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
[i] I'm coming back cheesy
Till you come boss
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
Never Have I Attempted Vengance! Its Worthless! As Worthless As Anyone Who HAD Hurt Me!

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Ishilove: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Payback is petty. I don't think I've ever indulged in it

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ishilove:

Very true.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Ishilove: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Very true.
I mean, of what use is it? The best payback is moving on and being happy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by nonut: 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ishilove:

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ishilove:

I mean, of what use is it? The best payback is moving on and being happy

Exactly!

Plotting for revenge means that they're still occupying your time & thoughts. Waste of energy.

11 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by BruncleZuma: 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
I became successful...ongoing process.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by NLMODERATOR101: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
The only revenge am planning is what I would do come 2019

Lemme see your like if you can relate

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Etihadstore: 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Mine will be post payback

And it will be sending Buhari back to daura

9 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
I became an Entrepreneur.....
with a future so so so BRIGHT, shining like a DIAMOND!
God's helping.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by boolet: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
It was a funny instant one. When I just got to New York some years back, I didn't know my way around so I decided to ask for help from a worker at the subway.

Me: Please where is the platform for trains going to Manhattan(with my heavy accent)

Her: You mean Manhattan (mn̩hætn̩)?

Her attitude was mad, she pointed to the platform with unconcern and walked away. I took out my pen and wrote Adámásingbà on a piece of paper and approached her like the naive African boy looking for directions.

Me: Could you please pronounce this for me?

Her: Ather-...(jaw drops)

Me: Don't stress, that is Yoruba (chuckle and walk away)

grin grin grin

217 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by benueguy(m): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Forgiveness
Modified: I didn't read the post. I commented based on the topic. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by DRISKLEF(m): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
I walked away when actually the nigga was expecting fire and brimstone wink

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Ishilove: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Exactly!

Plotting for revenge means that they're still occupying your time & thoughts. Waste of energy.
Complete waste of energy. The sweetest revenge is discarding them with speed and bouncing back

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by centboy123456(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

lol u kill this guy abeg take am easy
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by DRISKLEF(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nonsense nice story. But go carry out a real revenge before you hear mine
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by telim: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
The best way to revenge is to control + Del the person from your mind and work hard to be successful in life.
Also 2019 is taken like forever to show up, the evil party "APC" might have conspired with the devil to slow down Nigerian time.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ishilove:

Complete waste of energy. The sweetest revenge is discarding them with speed and bouncing back

Nicely put.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Epositive(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

\
grin grin grin grin

You be case.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by BluePearls(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

You no go kee me. I almost choked on my rice grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Amirullaha(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
������My girlfriend called me on phone and said: "Hello honey, you know I love you so much, I have been looking for a way to prove more of my love for you.
Please Baby I want you to come to my house for a lunch with your friends.
I asked her, " When?"
She replied, "Any day you will be chanced."
I said okay and the date was fixed.
I started informing my friends about it and they all agreed to go with me, some suspended what they would have done just to follow me to her house as demanded.
On the D-Day, I and my friends were set to leave and I called her,
"Baby we are on the way to your house", and she replied, "Oh baby I can't wait to see you guys".
When we got close to her house, I called her again to let her know that we are close to her house, she replied: "Baby are you serious?"
And suddenly burst into laugh, "Hahahahahaha, I was only joking o, you know how we normally joke naa."
I was embarrassed but I pretended and ended the call. I asked my friends to know if they heard my conversation with her but they didn't, so I told them that she asked us to wait at the hotel that she will soon join us soon.
We left for the hotel and I ordered for their needs. Shortly I picked up my phone and shouted: "WHAT?
Guys we need to leave here now, I just received information now that Boko Haram are on their way to this place" and we all left the Hotel.
None of my Friends knew what happened because it would have been so shameful.
IT'S NOW MY TURN TO JOKE...
A week later, I called her, "Baby I just received a letter from my Village that I should come home for my Chieftaincy Title and they said I should not come without taking a wife.
You know you are the only one I have so I want to inform your parents and they should fix a date for our introduction and it should be next week because we need to leave for the village before this month runs out".
She was so happy and she informed her parents just as I ordered.
They started preparing and everything was in order, they bought a lot of foods, rented canopies and chairs, they paid for a live band, they killed a big cow.
Aso ebi was not left out, they invited all their family members from the village all because she was the only daughter.
All their church members was also on ground.
On the fixed date I was in the bar when my phone rang, she was the one calling, "Baby where are you?"
I replied: "We are close to your house", she happily said, "Okay."
After a while she called back to know where I was again, "Baby where are you?"
Then I replied: "Baby are you serious you believed what I told you? Hehehehe I was only joking ooooooooo, You know how we used to joke na".
......... That was how the fight started.
I learnt she was admitted into the hospital and was on oxygen for a week before she was discharged.
Now she has broken up with me, saying i'm wicked.
PLEASE AM I WICKED ?
But we are both joking now!
Payback is sweet...

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Ola17: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
You sound like a sore loser man, so how did you pay her back by lavishing time and resources on another lady, in another man's business (Shop.Rité).

I sure say you no even see d second girl kongo shine.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Etihadstore: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ishilove:

Why then did you and your goon Lalasticlala banned my old account because of useless bbnaija
Well Av discarded you both and Av bounced back

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Goldenheart(m): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Mumu on another level.... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.