Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? (32257 Views)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
smokedfish:
There was this girl..met her in a group chat,asked her out n you guys know the rest na...

Fast forward after givin her all the necessary attention and care including getting her personal stuffs. Name it..ladies know it including a job...she was comfortable..this was sumone that was selling potatoes by the road side n hid it frm me until i found out n decided to get sumtin beta fr her cz it was complains upon complains..
Got her a decent job with a secondary school cert..a job dt pays more dn dose wit certs...

Then all of a sudden,the gal now has an xcuse telling me i didn't care enof and i hardly give her attention and dnt hv her tym...

Am cool o.. very cool..

Then i begged n begged f wich i had ma plan in ma mind...after she now changed her mind n was now telling me she is datin anoda guy (a kid that can bearly feed himself)..told her no p

She came n spent d nyt..after all d nyt waka,woke up 6 n told her to pack her tins n get out...she was now lafin tinkin i was jokin..told her to stand up n pack her self outta of ma place...of wich she did cryn...i didnt care...

It didnt stop dia
The boy now got ma numba n was forming a frnd wot me on watsapp...called a friend of mine n arranged with her...now the guy in particular is a boy boy yo d gal i set him up with...

I really wanted to say 'Praise d lord' grin
Buh shii
..d feeling is perfect...even d job now,d oga said she has attitude n he was standing her cz f me buh since we nt togeda,he goan fire her....

And me,since i never cared,i told him its his business n he is free to do wt pleases him

PS:i never cared...not that i am wicked o

Oga na only you understand wetin you post oo, haba which one is f, yo, boy boy yo

25 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
SHE LEFT ME AND MARRIED ONE GUY IN OUR NEIGHBORING VILLAGE. THEY DIVORCED COZ SHE WAS CAUGHT CHEATING .I MARRIED HER BEST FRIEND WHEN IVE MADE IT.

14 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by mrbyron(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
scobaba:
When i was a banker, my boss dint just like me, even if we were birthday mates. He thought i was bleeping one chic in customer service he was after.

He used to call me out during morning meetings to stand in the middle of the banking hall. He will then tell the entire staff that i'm the dullest UNN graduate he has ever seen. I was writing ICAN then and had to write my last paper twice. He always referred to that paper i failed as his reason for calling me dull, but the entire office knew it had to do with the chic. I later lost the job during the banking crisis of 2009, heard the dude penciled my name himself.
2013, got into oil and gas. Bought a brand new 2014 model Hyundai Elantra in 2014, drove it with all the nylon still on the seat from Abuja to my former office in Warri on a working day. Right before staff and customers, i politely asked him to bless the car for me as ' my former oga'.
Bros you're a wicked man grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by DavidEsq(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
laivwire:
Yeah, we all know karma is a b***h but sometimes we like to handle shit ourselves.

I'll shoot first. There was this lady I tried running her package sometime ago. Slightly endowed behind but face was just there. She was kind of quiet too. She worked a small a detailed at shoprite (that wasn't where i met her though but I need to state it).

Long story short this girl showed me fire. I wasn't a sucker at this game but this girl was trying to play with my senses. She has a boyfriend, she'll take me as a friend bla bla.She can't date me but wanted to spend my money. Talk of friendzoning.

The final straw came after she repeated this deed a third time. We planned on hanging out that evening and after driving over 30km from my place to pick her at work, she hops in and say she she's tired, I should drive her home. Her home was just about 2km away from Shoprite. I was mad and I didn't call again but my mind wanted revenge.

*who the hell does she think she's is anyway

So about 3 weeks later, I called up a friend, big massively endowed and curvy girl who wanted something serious but I wasn't down. We hooked up and went shopping, where else If not shoprite.

All eyes were on usher. We packed the trolley full and madam was all over me. Lol. I saved the Personal healthcare aisle for last. Didn't take long before I sighted the ugly biatch, walking up and down and sweating and dancing like popcorn in frying pan.

I looked in her general direction but I acted like I didn't see her. I only looked over her head like Shebs no dey dere. I could see defeat in her eyes.

We checked out and that was it.

Share your stories guys?
Look at this OP. Shey u no dey forgive ni grin and u wan go heaven
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by reality17(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
So where is the revenge as you no FVCK am, toto na toto but all get unique taste

Go blow the gal and come and edit this rubbish you wrote, karma is still waiting to be served you only did kar go and add ma

BUHARIISCURSED YOUARECAUSED
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by CoolextPhoenix(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
So where is the revenge as you no FVCK am, toto na toto but all get unique taste

Go blow the gal and come and edit this rubbish you wrote, karma is still waiting to be served you only did kar go and add ma

Bros u just talk my mind finish,,,this OP they fall hand,,him no smash,him just carry another gal to show face come spend another money again,,,what rubbish is this,,,,Vengeance is only complete when her puna is red#drops mic

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by DavidEsq(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
DeadRat:
Never Have I Attempted Vengance! Its Worthless! As Worthless As Anyone Who HAD Hurt Me!
Word.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by tk4rd: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
Karma always seek my revenge for me..
...ALWAYS.!!
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by DavidEsq(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
udemzy101:

Oga na only you understand wetin you post oo, haba which one is f, yo, boy boy yo
Abeg wia e dey? I no see all dis tins wey u see o shocked
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by RexTramadol1: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
Amirullaha:
������My girlfriend called me on phone and said: "Hello honey, you know I love you so much, I have been looking for a way to prove more of my love for you.
Please Baby I want you to come to my house for a lunch with your friends.
I asked her, " When?"
She replied, "Any day you will be chanced."
I said okay and the date was fixed.
I started informing my friends about it and they all agreed to go with me, some suspended what they would have done just to follow me to her house as demanded.
On the D-Day, I and my friends were set to leave and I called her,
"Baby we are on the way to your house", and she replied, "Oh baby I can't wait to see you guys".
When we got close to her house, I called her again to let her know that we are close to her house, she replied: "Baby are you serious?"
And suddenly burst into laugh, "Hahahahahaha, I was only joking o, you know how we normally joke naa."
I was embarrassed but I pretended and ended the call. I asked my friends to know if they heard my conversation with her but they didn't, so I told them that she asked us to wait at the hotel that she will soon join us soon.
We left for the hotel and I ordered for their needs. Shortly I picked up my phone and shouted: "WHAT?
Guys we need to leave here now, I just received information now that Boko Haram are on their way to this place" and we all left the Hotel.
None of my Friends knew what happened because it would have been so shameful.
IT'S NOW MY TURN TO JOKE...
A week later, I called her, "Baby I just received a letter from my Village that I should come home for my Chieftaincy Title and they said I should not come without taking a wife.
You know you are the only one I have so I want to inform your parents and they should fix a date for our introduction and it should be next week because we need to leave for the village before this month runs out".
She was so happy and she informed her parents just as I ordered.
They started preparing and everything was in order, they bought a lot of foods, rented canopies and chairs, they paid for a live band, they killed a big cow.
Aso ebi was not left out, they invited all their family members from the village all because she was the only daughter.
All their church members was also on ground.
On the fixed date I was in the bar when my phone rang, she was the one calling, "Baby where are you?"
I replied: "We are close to your house", she happily said, "Okay."
After a while she called back to know where I was again, "Baby where are you?"
Then I replied: "Baby are you serious you believed what I told you? Hehehehe I was only joking ooooooooo, You know how we used to joke na".
......... That was how the fight started.
I learnt she was admitted into the hospital and was on oxygen for a week before she was discharged.
Now she has broken up with me, saying i'm wicked.
PLEASE AM I WICKED ?
But we are both joking now!
Payback is sweet...

You can lie sha....... Payback indeed!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Mariangeles(f): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
scobaba:
When i was a banker, my boss dint just like me, even if we were birthday mates. He thought i was bleeping one chic in customer service he was after.

He used to call me out during morning meetings to stand in the middle of the banking hall. He will then tell the entire staff that i'm the dullest UNN graduate he has ever seen. I was writing ICAN then and had to write my last paper twice. He always referred to that paper i failed as his reason for calling me dull, but the entire office knew it had to do with the chic. I later lost the job during the banking crisis of 2009, heard the dude penciled my name himself.
2013, got into oil and gas. Bought a brand new 2014 model Hyundai Elantra in 2014, drove it with all the nylon still on the seat from Abuja to my former office in Warri on a working day. Right before staff and customers, i politely asked him to bless the car for me as ' my former oga'.
Now here's the REAL payback and not all those nonsense about one babe or another... When men are asked to narrate the story of their lives, 95% will be about the Female folk...Pathetic

29 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
DavidEsq:

Abeg wia e dey? I no see all dis tins wey u see o shocked

My eyes sharp pass your own naa, I read am from beginning to the end but na half I understand.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by horlus(m): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
lipsrsealed kiss

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Bamz(m): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
scobaba:

My man cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Shedrack777: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
mehn! there was this my ex about 6 years ago, she went and slept with my best friend and i got wind of the situation. in revenge, i slept with her elder sister, her niece and her best friend too. and the sweetest part is: i gave the elder sister the best cunninglus of her life that she was the one who fight for me with my ex (the younger sister)
sweet vengeance

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Bamz(m): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
sweetilicious:
Matured people don't revenge

*mature.

smiley I totally agree with you. It takes a lot of self restraint to keep one's calm after someone must have hurt you. If everyone would do it, there would be no wars.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Hotfreeze: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
I shared this sometime ago.

My ex left me for a guy in Zenith cos I was a student back then. When I got to my final year on school, he lost his job and couldn't get others so quickly. Then, I was preparing to go to Law School.

When I started working, she started calling me and all. She was crying, begging me to forgive her. This was someone who had already done introduction with the other guy. I told her I accepted, we hung out, had sex a couple of times (na my pension) before I told her off.

Now, I show love to my parents and my siblings' kids and I'm so happy. I remember when I called my mom and told her 'Mommy, I love you', she was crying. She thought I was going to die.

In 5 years time, she'll know the difference between swag and class. I don't just wait for Karma, I help karma by improving on myself.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by lharstborn(m): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
horlus:

but I put it back in my bag and gave him the local currency just enough for him to eat for that day and probably breakfast the next day. And I just walked away smiling. Karma is a bitch

Damn..that's cold dude.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
BruncleZuma:
I became successful...ongoing process.

As against what? Tell us... Success is actually the best revenge it does all the talking and acting.. It gives u class.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by horlus(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
lharstborn:

Damn..that's cold dude.

If you know how much this guy went away with you would not even be happy I gave him my attention

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by saintchibu(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sometime in 2005, there was this girl I met at Orlu and we exchanged numbers. She is a Nursing student and I love to bleep Nurses.
After we spoke for a while, I invited her to Aba and she agreed to come. Then on the fixed weekend, she said she I had no money and I sent her N1500 recharge card to sell and come.
Throughout that weekend her line was switched off. So when we finally spoke on Monday, she said her parents came to the school and took her home to do some chores at home. I pretended that its okay and told her we will see when next I'm in Orlu.
3 weeks later, I called her and told her I'm on my way to Orlu and asked her to go and wait for me at General Nwwmkpi. She said she can't just go there to sit and wait. I told her to order Isi-ewu and Nkwobi while waiting for my arrival. The stupid girl went there with her friend and consumed N4700 worth of Isi-ewu and Odeku.
Meanwhile, I was in the comfort of my hotel room in Owerri bleeping a Nurse. Only God knows how she settled the bill!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
FRANKOSKI:
SHE LEFT ME AND MARRIED ONE GUY IN OUR NEIGHBORING VILLAGE. THEY DIVORCED COZ SHE WAS CAUGHT CHEATING .I MARRIED HER BEST FRIEND WHEN IVE MADE IT.

Lol grin, this your post na past continuous tense

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by KiziitoKennel(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
saintchibu:
Sometime in 2005, there was this girl I met at Orlu and we exchanged numbers. She is a Nursing student and I love to bleep Nurses.
After we spoke for a while, I invited her to Aba and she agreed to come. Then on the fixed weekend, she said she I had no money and I sent her N1500 recharge card to sell and come.
Throughout that weekend her line was switched off. So when we finally spoke on Monday, she said her parents came to the school and took her home to do some chores at home. I pretended that its okay and told her we will see when next I'm in Orlu.
3 weeks later, I called her and told her I'm on my way to Orlu and asked her to go and wait for me at General Nwwmkpi. She said she can't just go there to sit and wait. I told her to order Isi-ewu and Nkwobi while waiting for my arrival. The stupid girl went there with her friend and consumed N4700 worth of Isi-ewu and Odeku.
Meanwhile, I was in the comfort of my hotel room in Owerri bleeping a Nurse. Only God knows how she settled the bill!

Lol.. OMG.. What a revenge.. Hahaha

14 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
When my prick dey stand she tell me say she is not in the mood. Later that week I come play with am well we'll suck for am also na him she begin beg me to put. For where I no gree. angry

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Bedlecturer(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
My girlfriend called me on phone and said: "Hello honey, you know I love you so much, I have been looking for a way to prove more of my love for you. Please Baby I want you to come to my house for a lunch with your friends.
I asked her, " When?"
She replied, "Any day you will be chanced."
I said okay and the date was fixed.
I started informing my friends about it and they all agreed to go with me, some suspended what they would have done just to follow me to her house as demanded.
On the D-Day, I and my friends were set to leave and I called her, "Baby we are on the way to your house", and she replied, "Oh baby I can't wait to see you guys".
When we got close to her house, I called her again to let her know that we are close to her house, she replied: "Baby are you serious?" And suddenly burst into laugh, "Hahahahahaha, I was only joking o, you know how we normally joke naa."
I was embarrassed but I pretended and ended the call. I asked my friends to know if they heard my conversation with her but they didn't, so I told them that she asked us to wait at the hotel that she will soon join us soon. We left for the hotel and I ordered for their needs. Shortly I picked up my phone and shouted: "WHAT? Guys we need to leave here now, I just received information now that Boko Haram are on their way to this place" and we all left the Hotel. None of my Friends knew what happened because it would have been so shameful.
IT'S NOW MY TURN TO JOKE...
A week later, I called her, "Baby I just received a letter from my Village that I should come home for my Chieftaincy Title and they said I should not come without taking a wife. You know you are the only one I have so I want to inform your parents and they should fix a date for our introduction and it should be next week because we need to leave for the village before this month runs out".
She was so happy and she informed her parents just as I ordered.
They started preparing and everything was in order, they bought a lot of foods, rented canopies and chairs, they paid for a live band, they killed a big cow.
Aso ebi was not left out, they invited all their family members from the village all because she was the only daughter.
All their church members was also on ground.
On the fixed date I was in the bar when my phone rang, she was the one calling, "Baby where are you?"
I replied: "We are close to your house", she happily said, "Okay."
After a while she called back to know where I was again, "Baby where are you?"
Then I replied: "Baby are you serious you believed what I told you? Hehehehe I was only joking ooooooooo, You know how we used to joke na".
......... That was how the fight started.
I learnt she was admitted into the hospital and was on oxygen for a week before she was discharged.
Now she has broken up with me, saying i'm wicked.
PLEASE AM I WICKED ?
But we are both joking now!

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by ifex370(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
horlus:
Hmm I was living overseas about 10 years ago, I met a guy who i needed help with accommodation so I gave him a chance to squat with me till he could figure himself out. Remember I didn't know this guy except that he was a Nigerian in need. It got to a stage he would borrow a shoe here and there all boys things then.
Fast forward to the main issue.
So we had a deal together with two other guys, the money we were expecting was good enough to upgrade everyone Involved after the deal.
He was the guy who picked up the money when it came and all of a sudden he was nowhere to be found.
I called several times and finally when he picked up he said we should forget about the funds coz he had gone to naija etc.
I almost fainted, the other men Involved where very matured men and one actually cried. He cursed him that day and days passed, months, years and I completely forgot about the dude.
About four years later I was in Bangkok Thailand shopping for my family and buying stuffs to ship home for buisness. Mind you i had upgraded financially like 900%.
I forgot to pick up a receipt at one shop where I bought some goods and as I turned back to go to the place I came face to face with Fred the guy who cheated us back then. He almost wanted to enter the ground.
He was looking so terrible and unkept. He just started crying and said he had told the guys here was in prison with that he offended someone and that's why he ran out of luck for the past years. He narrated how he met an Indian girl, rented a house for themselves, the girl later set him up when she found out he had money. The girl called her brothers and they beat him up collected all he had an called immigration on him. So all these years he had been in prison.
That morning we met he was on deportation back to Nigeria but transited in bangkok, at the airport he bribed with his last cash and was allowed entry into Bangkok.
My payback:
He was hungry and needed to eat he also needed money to move around, fix his documents etc. I calculated he would need about 400 dollars thereabout to sort himself. I just smiled and I took out a bundle of 100 dollars bills just so he could see I could change his situation but I put it back in my bag and gave him the local currency just enough for him to eat for that day and probably breakfast the next day. And I just walked away smiling. Karma is a bitch

Jeeez...men.. That's terrible
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Prudent200: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
colossus91:
I bleeped my friends gf uncountable number of times just cus he threatened to bleep my bae.......even at that,the guy's bae was my gf's cousin but kokan aye!! grin
please what does kokan Aye mean?
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by BruncleZuma: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
nurshah:

As against what? Tell us... Success is actually the best revenge it does all the talking and acting.. It gives u class.

...against wasting my energy, resources and peace of mind in planning a revenge which will not serve any purpose when it happens eventually.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Mariangeles(f): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
horlus:
Hmm I was living overseas about 10 years ago, I met a guy who i needed help with accommodation so I gave him a chance to squat with me till he could figure himself out. Remember I didn't know this guy except that he was a Nigerian in need. It got to a stage he would borrow a shoe here and there all boys things then.
Fast forward to the main issue.
So we had a deal together with two other guys, the money we were expecting was good enough to upgrade everyone Involved after the deal.
He was the guy who picked up the money when it came and all of a sudden he was nowhere to be found.
I called several times and finally when he picked up he said we should forget about the funds coz he had gone to naija etc.
I almost fainted, the other men Involved where very matured men and one actually cried. He cursed him that day and days passed, months, years and I completely forgot about the dude.
About four years later I was in Bangkok Thailand shopping for my family and buying stuffs to ship home for buisness. Mind you i had upgraded financially like 900%.
I forgot to pick up a receipt at one shop where I bought some goods and as I turned back to go to the place I came face to face with Fred the guy who cheated us back then. He almost wanted to enter the ground.
He was looking so terrible and unkept. He just started crying and said he had told the guys here was in prison with that he offended someone and that's why he ran out of luck for the past years. He narrated how he met an Indian girl, rented a house for themselves, the girl later set him up when she found out he had money. The girl called her brothers and they beat him up collected all he had an called immigration on him. So all these years he had been in prison.
That morning we met he was on deportation back to Nigeria but transited in bangkok, at the airport he bribed with his last cash and was allowed entry into Bangkok.
My payback:
He was hungry and needed to eat he also needed money to move around, fix his documents etc. I calculated he would need about 400 dollars thereabout to sort himself. I just smiled and I took out a bundle of 100 dollars bills just so he could see I could change his situation but I put it back in my bag and gave him the local currency just enough for him to eat for that day and probably breakfast the next day. And I just walked away smiling. Karma is a bitch
What an interesting story.
You lose more when you defraud people.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Revolva(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
my own plenty...especially with girls......myne the last two

one usess babe i suspected to be olosho in disguise....female artist based in PH....scammed me of money after i sent her to take a bus to lagos from PH...cos i wanna give her a platform a show which she will perform.....because.she de claim love sweet mouthed me washed me...the day she was suppose to show up the fool did not was giving me useless excuses...lies....i asked her when is she coming....she just de talk rubbish

..she even had to open a whatsapp video showing me money on her bed claiming she is not broke....i just para....if u were not broke so why should i pay for ur tfare...she started lieing so many lies that she cant make it to lag.....her pastor ..called her..her producer called ....omo i warned her with threats. ..she fear she blocked me on whatapp three times....i followed her up with text messages.....i told her that efcc is gonna traced her acc...to her i ave reported her acc for scam......see threat the fool i was even helping to promote her music just cos of love..i never knew she was playing me...she sent me back my money ...d third day....she deleted me..on whatspp..later added me again she started beggin me...i laff...her. toild her to block me back...i dont need her....till date...she has blocked me

anoda one is still the same.similar to this....a gal i was even trying to encourage,,,...i never knew she was using me...she has a boyfriend which i asked her...before i started dating her...later i found she....has..cos she gave me ..her facebook password...even gave me her sisters own....so i can use to promote her music.....as well cos she has more dan 5000 friends on fb she is not that active on there only to upload foto and open teeth like goat that what they know...

later i found she uploaded her foto with the guy on whatapp as we were chatting...i asked who is dis dude..i discover that in her fb inbox.....the dude always call her baby n i used her fb to access the guys wall...it was d guy ...i saw all....infact the tin pain me and this babe was good...i ask her she said she is not dating....him that he is the producer dat helped her that they just went out she is doing it to gain favour to get free studio sessions....later again i asked her why did d fb password change the idiot started lieing again that she login her fb in her senior brother phone..that she forgot to logout..that her senior brother was reading her messages and started feeling she and her sister are doing runs..olosho...biz....i said so how come ur sister password of her fb also changed the same time......i weak..
.see idiot that i was showing the light....never knew she was using me....everytime credit...she wanna do hair...i even tried sent her money few time...broke ass fool....

yesterday i uploaded bulk money on my whatsapp status....i snapped ..na so d fool..whatapp me...i laf her i told her..she should not worry bout me...she was saying she cared....i laff her..she now said she never knew she was dating me..dat i liked her so much......i den said to her shame on her... lies n xcuses..wey no weight

why do ladies lie..a lot..i ave dashed her bar...infact her pay back is her song is under my monetization power on digital platform..i will claim all d money she made soon....n recover myself...
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by PotatoSalad(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
She told me I was broke and that she will Never date me. This happened in my Final year in school lol.
I don't talk much, so i removed her from Facebook.
Added her back this January and she accepted immediately. I guess she went through my profile and timeline. Next thing i saw on messenger was 'hi baby, long time o. You have really changed' grin grin
Now she wants to come visit me.
Some people no dey try seriously hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Mariangeles(f): 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
saintchibu:
...because of #1,500?
Na wah o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos In Rural Setting / Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.