Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,803 members, 7,798,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) (9225 Views)

Reg Toyota Corolla 04 Neatly Baked For Sale 1.050m / Toks 2002 Model Toyota Sienna Xle Leather Lntiro For Sale....... / 2008 Toyota Rav 4, Push Button Ignition, ( Baked For Brusselred Of Nairaland ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2010
cool

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2010
Fully Loaded. wink
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2010
Name: Scottx

Position: Active Poster

Date Registered: April 04, 2009, 12:26 PM

Last Active: Today at 06:51:14 AM

Email: hidden

Current Status: Offline Offline

Local Time: March 29, 2010, 08:47 AM

Signature:

IN GOD I TRUST

I LOVE GOD
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by Scottx(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2010
Inspired! you are the best. God bless you
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by Scottx(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2010
Kudos Inspired
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2010
Scottx:

Inspired! you are the best. God bless you

May God Wonderfully reward you and Enlarge your coast.

Your Car was taken to the Foremost Automotive Company in Nigeria for Oven Baking

I shall Post Photos all through

It is ready and ready to be delivered

Thanks for your Business. cool cool
cool cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by eros(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
Just can't wait to see this ride. My expectations are very high and don't expect not but the best from the BOSS himself.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2010
eros:

Just can't wait to see this ride. My expectations are very high and don't expect not but the best from the BOSS himself.

The Car is CLEAN

Plasma Cluster Dual AC

Factory Wood Grain Interior

Voice Activated Bluetooth

AC Activation from Steering

Loaded Loaded.
cool cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by Scottx(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2010
Inspired I am waiting for the pictures
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by freshmoney(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2010
You know how the real dealers introduce their stuffs. Inspiredman has got it grin
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2010
Scottx:

Inspired I am waiting for the pictures

Before I Post Initial Photos, Let me Satisfy your curiosity With the Finished Product, After The Oven Baking.

Just One photo for Now,  grin grin

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2010
[size=15pt]AS IT WAS[/size]

Car was Grey Color, With Minor scratches due to Previous Owners Culture, Despite the fact it was a One Owner Clean title Vehicle, It didnt Meet up to
the Inspired Flawless Standard, We had to Put the Inspired Touch. wink

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by freshmoney(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2010
Nice one bra. Who did the baking? The person is sure a pro. It looks like factory spray on the ride cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2010
freshmoney:

Nice one bra. Who did the baking? The person is sure a pro. It looks like factory spray on the ride cool

Excellent Job !!! Thanks

Inspired did the Baking.  wink
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by wezo01(m): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2010
Great Inspired,
Please can i get details about the 'BAKING' done for this sweet car i beg you.I presently drive an 07 and has too many scratches on it though has a clean carfax too.My email is wezo01@yahoo.com or u prefer i call you my brother??Thanks
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by eros(m): 1:33am On Apr 01, 2010
Let no one contest this. Its a done deal, signed and sealed. Nobody does it like the Inspired one. I mean absolutely nobody. Take it or leave it.

YES BOSS!!!
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2010
wezo01:

Great Inspired,
Please can i get details about the 'BAKING' done for this sweet car i beg you.I presently drive an 07 and has too many scratches on it though has a clean carfax too.My email is wezo01@yahoo.com or u prefer i call you my brother??Thanks

Bring the Car On, It takes 5 days.

Its a Money back Guarantee deal.

Your Car Would Never Remain the same again.

You can reach me on 0802305050886

Thanks
cool cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2010
[size=15pt]Dirty!!!
[/size]
We didn't bother to Buff cos We Knew This Condition wont be Permanent  cheesy

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by sonety2k(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2010
inspired_m:

[size=15pt]AS IT WAS[/size]

Car was Grey Color, With Minor scratches due to Previous Owners Culture, Despite the fact it was a One Owner Clean title Vehicle, It didnt Meet up to
the Inspired Flawless Standard, We had to Put the Inspired Touch. wink

Baba na Baba keep up the good work ,infact its excellent Job done on the BABY
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2010
Note The Paper on the Floor

Car was Purchased from ADESA Auctions, One of the Topmost Vehicle Auctions in USA & Canada,

Yet The Car Couldn't meet up to the Inspired Flawless Standard, We Rejected it and Pimped it up to Our Taste

Location has nothing to do with Standard cool cool

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 12:47am On Apr 02, 2010
sonety2k:

Baba na Baba keep up the good work ,infact its excellent Job done on the BABY

Asoju Oba in Japan, I would be in Tokyo before the year runs out, Hope to catch up with you.

Thanks
cool cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by sonety2k(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2010
BABA OLOYE

Happy Easter

From
Asoju Oba in Japan
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by sonety2k(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2010
inspired_m:

Asoju Oba in Japan, I would be in Tokyo before the year runs out, Hope to catch up with you.

Thanks
cool cool

My Chairman i would be glad to see u around oooooooooooo , pls mail me as so as u comfirm ur arrival date , or u can visit during the annual TOKYO INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW OCT 23 ~ NOV 4
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2010
sonety2k:

My Chairman i would be glad to see u around oooooooooooo , pls mail me as so as u comfirm your arrival date , or u can visit during the annual TOKYO INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW OCT 23 ~ NOV 4

Bros, Im looking to spend 5 -7 days in Tokyo, you know I cant leave Business for too long,

Will Mail you once i confirm exact dates, Keep the flag flying

Thanks
  cool cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2010
The Rear Seats, The Rear Vents

[size=15pt]If you dont drive an XLE you dont Drive a Camry[/size] cool

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2010
[size=15pt]The Same Car Above[/size]

Factory Priming cool cool

[size=15pt]The Inspired Touch has Begun wink[/size]

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2010
eros:

Let no one contest this. Its a done deal, signed and sealed. Nobody does it like the Inspired one. I mean absolutely nobody. Take it or leave it.

YES BOSS!!!

Yes BOSS !!!

Are you a Member of the World Famous Academy ?
  wink
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2010
[size=15pt]Every Car was Once Like this

This is a Camry !!!  cheesy cheesy [/size]

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by Scottx(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2010
Inspired I can't believe this was my car. It is 100% job well done. My car is glittering now
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2010
Scottx:

Inspired I can't believe this was my car. It is 100% job well done. My car is glittering now
[size=15pt]
That was it

This is It. cool cool[/size]
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by Scottx(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2010
HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY INSPIREDm
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by tomialph(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2010
how much landed this car inspired? i am still searching for a befitting title for you, watch out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2012 Model Honda Crv Toks Good Deal / 2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE Model **NIJA LIVE PIX**Pre-Ordered By Piedpipper 2012 / **toks** Daf Cement Concret Mixer Carrier and block making machine 10.7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.