Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Will Create Facebook Messanger Bot - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Will Create Facebook Messanger Bot (827 Views)

If You Can Create Facebook And Instagram Ad Please Let Me Know / Build Your Own Chatting App Like Messanger! / My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Create Facebook Messanger Bot by bestguru: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
Social networks takes strong position in our lives. We are looking for our soulmates and life partners, searching for an interesting informations and entertainments, getting almost all news from there instantly.

All this services are provided to us by humans, but if we take a look from the side of providers we see how many efforts they put into this job. And how hard to repeating the same info to each user from day-to-day or sometimes to simultaneously answering to a hundred or more user requests.

Because of this i've decided to provide a this brand new service
Here are few frequently questions

What can bots do?

Bots it's all about automatization all the routine processes that you do in your facebook communities. For example providing data about specific item in your shop or answering on user requests relative to your products or help users to find you in their city. The variety of opportunities is huge and only sky is the limit

What should i provide for creating a bot?

First of all you should have a community (fanpage) to which bot will be connected and the second we need is a server.(AWS free tier is enough).

Please feel free to message me about any other questions you have.
miracleakabueze@gmx.com or call 08235677420

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why You Should Host Magento On aws / Social Media/blog Assistance Needed / How To Remove Category From URL Permalink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.