Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku (1727 Views)

Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court / Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri / Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by jumpandpas(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar ex Vice President has said that he will will definitely beat President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 presidential election becuse according to him Buhari has wasted a lot of his massive goodwill and that Nigerians are tired of leaders who cannot think big and work big.

Atiku speaking with Ovation Magazine’s Dele Momodu in One On One Session said: A lot of people are disgruntled but keeping quiet and lying low.
‘Our youths are suffering terribly and now they are being sold into slavery. Everyone knows my track record of inviting and attracting a good team and giving them the opportunity to work professionally. Nigerians are tired of leaders who cannot think big and work big. Dele, I will be ready from day one…”
“There is nothing wrong with it. Ours is a fledgling democracy of barely two decades since the end of the last military regime. What it means is that the political parties are yet to mature and are going through constant transformations and changes. That is why even President Buhari has been able to move from party to party, including ANPP, CPC and now APC. And for those who read about world history and political books like I do, they will know that Abraham Lincoln, Sir Winston Churchill and others went through so much before achieving their dreams…”

He went further: “I’m not different. I know what I want for my country. I’ve served Nigeria in different capacities and I am one of the most experienced leaders around today. There is no part of Nigeria I’m not familiar with. I have friends everywhere. They know me and I know them. The benefit of being around for so long is that they have come to know me for certain principles and know that I have a rich knowledge of Nigeria and what it would take to move us to the height of greatness. They can also trust me that I’m not coming to government to steal their money. God has blessed me with business acumen. How can you run a nation if you cannot run your own business? I run my businesses to international standards. Let any of those who want to compete with me show what they have managed successfully. I’ve lifted over 45,000 families out of joblessness and poverty through my microfinance company in my State Adamawa and we’ve have empowered mostly women. The good news is these women have been very honest. Returns on our loans have been about 98 percent. They have not disappeared with the loans given then. We plan to replicate this nationwide…”

Asked if he was obsessed with being President at all costs.
He said: No! He asked rhetorically why he should not give back some of his experience and exposure to a country that has given him so much? Why should he allow incompetent people to run down the country when God has given him the talent and wherewithal to lift up Nigeria?
“I have the highest regards for my boss. He gave me eight years to serve Nigeria under him. We had our differences but we both tried our best. But on the issue of corruption, I have challenged anyone, anywhere, who has any evidence of corruption against me to come forward. I’m sure they would have combed everywhere trying to find anything incriminating against me, but they have not found it, or they are still searching. Dele, I’m throwing that challenge again, let them bring out whatever they have on me…”

“I will definitely beat him this time. He has wasted a lot of his massive goodwill. A lot of people are disgruntled but keeping quiet and lying low. Our youths are suffering terribly and now they are being sold into slavery. Everyone knows my track record of inviting and attracting a good team and giving them the opportunity to work professionally. Nigerians are tired of leaders who cannot think big and work big. Dele, I will be ready from day one…”
Asked if he not afraid of Buhari he said: “No, definitely not. Buhari is free to contest and I’m free to contest. And Nigerians will make their choice.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/will-definitely-beat-buhari-2019-atiku/

1 Like

Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
You want to beat Buhari, start with adamawa governor.

Not that buhari has anything to offer or has done something to deserve a second term.

Our politics is full of emotion and buhari cult like followers in the north, his southern collaborators, control of security apparatus and federal resources make it difficult for atikulate
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by onlyAtikucan: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hmnn my Presidio...@op where is ur source

Modified: source seen, Atiku those of us who understand the rudiments of business and governance know you are far better than the current occupier in Aso rock
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by FRESHG(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
NOR GO BEAT PROPHET BOKOHARII WEY BRITISH DOCTORS CLONE FOR US Osad
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by mercyp001(f): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Our man is not lik dat man wit thesame number of cows since all dis years. Someone dat can not do his job well,do u think he will b able to do another person's job well. U can not give what u do not have. Atiku is d man for d job.
Atiku2019.
Oya zombies,i dey my house,come and beat me.
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by SoNature(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ya kpo tuba! grin

2019 will be interesting but we don't want bloodshed
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by sarrki(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
In Igbos land and environ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by sarrki(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
onlyAtikucan:

Modified: source seen, Atiku those of us who understand the rudiments of business and governance know you are far better than the current occupier in Aso rock

He will rule Igbos
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by PointZerom: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
onlyAtikucan:

Even the corpse of Awo is better than Buhari but Atiku should go and rest.
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by PointZerom: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:

He will rule Igbos

Too much of weed is dangerous to health.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by Lekan111(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
Our politicians finds it easy to talk
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by osazeeblue01: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Wake up from that sleep Sir
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by PointZerom: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:

Why can't make your contribution without shouting IPOB, is DELE Momodu IPOB?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by sarrki(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
PointZerom:

Too much of weed is dangerous to health.

Do you know that Igbos remnants are on rehabilitation ?

We are doing great on them

We will give appraisal very soon
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by PointZerom: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:

Why can't you make your contribution without shouting IPOB, is DELE Momodu IPOB?
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by osazeeblue01: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Wakeup from that sleep Sir
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by sarrki(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
PointZerom:

Why can't make your contribution without shouting IPOB, is DELE Momodu IPOB?

Igbos sympathizers are Igbos too

So Igbos won't be spared
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by PointZerom: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:

Do you know that Igbos remnants are on rehabilitation ?
We are doing great on them
We will give appraisal very soon

Add Tinubu and diseased OBJ to the list biko.

1 Like

Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sure
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by sarrki(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
PointZerom:

Add Tinubu and diseased OBJ to the list biko.

Late Nnamdi KANU is regretting is stand now
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by PointZerom: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos sympathizers are Igbos too
So Igbos won't be spared

Just like Hausa Fulani didn't spare Kwara State.
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by PointZerom: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:

Late Nnamdi KANU is regretting is stand now

Suicidal Awo too.

1 Like

Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by PointZerom: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
osazeeblue01:
Wakeup from that sleep Sir

You mean Buhari?
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by PointZerom: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
SoNature:
Ya kpo tuba! grin

2019 will be interesting but we don't want bloodshed

I pray so but with the way sarrki and NgeneUkwenu is going.......i comment my reserve.
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
Comedian! grin grin grin grin grin

Only Nnamdi Knau's Urine drinkers Will buy this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by sarrki(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Comedian! grin grin grin grin grin

Only Nnamdi Knau's Urine drinkers Will buy this.

God bless you my co compatriot
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by DLondonboiy: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
Anyday BMC fails to mention IPOB that day they shall die....

1 Like

Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by zoedew: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
A man trained and paid at public expense to watch what was being transported in and out of Nigeria who gets involved in private transportation business on the same route opens himself up to conflict of interests in the discharge of his duties. Such conduct is not only contrary to the General Orders of the Public Service which forbids a public servant from involvement in profit-oriented endeavors other than agriculture it is also unpatriotic, fraudulent, deceitful and most dishonest. Is that what he commends to the youth as “entrepreneurship”? By his own admission Atiku has been busy at dishonest conduct as a public official since 1971 and sees nothing unethical and unlawful about that! He validates the position of folks who tar him as corruption articulated! #AtikuIsOutToSellNigeria
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by edoman2016: 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
I don't see Atiku defeating Buhari in the next election. Atiku lacks the goodwill and Integrity of Buhari.
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you my co zomb!e
corrected
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by Atiku2019: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sure cool
Re: I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku by Corehustler(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
There are better topic to dwell on, Nigeria as a country needs revolution,the youths are sick and are slumbering. They fold their arms and watch the same set of thieves to recycle leadership and power. I don't know when the Nigerian youths will stand up to the challenges before them. The youths are just too nonchalant about the affairs of the nation, I pity the next generation. Football, social media have blinded the consciousness of our youths.
Probably we are thinking this revolution we are talking about will just happen overnight without everyone getting involved.
The deplorable state of affairs are getting worse and worse. The political atmosphere is getting heated up already, Same old thieves are gathering momentum and are probably making preparations to still use the same abandoned, blind Nigerian youths to achieve their aims of attaining power.
Nigerian youths stand up, open your eyes and take hold of your future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“mystery Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office” — Staff / Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. / Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.