Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,612 members, 7,801,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much (758 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
I have never really been heartbroken in my life, no woman has told me, "I am no longer interested in this relationship" and I have dated just 3 women. And they loved even my spittle.

My exes are still feeling my absence and are still professing so much love till this day. It's not that I spent much on them, they sacrificed more in the relationship but I dont know why they love me.

I try to be myself in my relationships with people and they just love it that way. Even ordinary female friends that are close tend to like me.

I don't know if it's personality or physical attractions.

What do you think it is?
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by biacan(f): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
What do you think it is
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
Maybe you used to be yourself and were/are not the bragging squad.
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
olihilistic:
Maybe you used to be yourself and were/are not the bragging squad.
I never brag about anything. Even when I had nothing and they knew, they still loved me much
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I never brag about anything. Even when I had nothing and they knew, they still loved me much
Maybe facial attraction.
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
One of this Are you dead handsome? Are you intelligent and brilliant? Are you rich? Do you have a strong personality? Are you fun to be with?
I can bet its one of those
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
can you say you are handsome?
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
olihilistic:

Maybe facial attraction.
Do you really think facial looks will sustain attractions for long
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
One of this
Are you dead handsome?
Are you intelligent and brilliant?
Are you rich?
Do you have a strong personality?
Are you fun to be with?

I can bet its one of those
They laugh a lot when with me
Re: Why Is It That Any Lady That Eventually Comes Close To Me Ends Up Loving Much by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
dayo2me:
can you say you are handsome?
I can't say. But I'm not ugly

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Take Serious Matter For A Joke / Would You Allow A Guy To Do This to You, Ladies? / 15-year-old Housewife Pregnant For Another Man Kills Husband With Poison 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.