Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (48227 Views)

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) / Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail / Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by olujastro: 12:49am On Dec 03, 2017
Joyzeey:

Youths are frustrated cos of hardship so the ended up smuggling drugs
That's what the drug pushers told you abi.
Go and carry your own drugs and blame it on buhari. We are waiting for you on Nairaland front page.

6 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by Okoyeeboz: 1:29am On Dec 03, 2017
MasterChen:
It's been a while I saw a drug thread sef. They deleted comments, reported us, banned us till they killed our interest sha. They even stopped moving drug threads to FP at some point

This time 4-5 months ago, that first page would have be looking like a slaughterhouse lol. I miss the whole crew mehn. grin

Let me quickly say a big shout out to that crew lol. We made drug threads the best threads to look forward to

Omofunaab2, Okoyibo (Okoyeeboz), GeneralOjukwu/Lexngtonsteele, VivianUdeogu, Neoshinto/NeoOduduwa, ODVanguard, Scholes0, Jetleeee and the list goes on and on....

GeneralOjukwu is hiding under Adolfhitlerxx lol grin Where all of una dey sef

Baba, ee used to throw jabs and punchlines but they banned us. Now, we counter them with facts and figures and they hide the threads.

6 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by Wallace2107: 1:35am On Dec 03, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man has been arrested alongside others for drug peddling in India. The suspects who have been identified as Okonkwo Basil Ndubisi alias Kevin, 30, a Nigerian, and Abbas Mustan Seer Zanjeer Barwala, 23, who hails from Mumbai and a resident of Adugodi - were nabbed by police after a tip off.

Various narcotic substances were seized from the suspects, according to reports.

According to DeccanChronicle, the police received a tip off about two people supplying narcotic substances to college students and software professionals. The police arrested the duo and seized 4.2 kg of ganja, 120 gram of charas and five grams of cocaine from them.

“Ndubisi had come to India on student visa, which had expired and he had not renewed it.

In 2015, he was arrested by the Mico Layout police for selling drugs and the trial is on. Barwala had joined Ndubisi to make easy money by selling drugs in small sachets at higher prices.

Another Nigerian was supplying them narcotics, and efforts are on to nab him,” the police said.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/nigerian-man-arrested-india-trafficking-cocaine-various-hard-drugs-photos.html
see as them snap kpinsure with d guy dey use am as DP sef..why won't we be enslaved.some people giving us bad names internationally since 1604.mention rubbish make I nack u jazz there

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by Jaideyone(m): 2:03am On Dec 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

While every person caught with a harvested preek or female kpekus must be a yorooba grin

I am afraid, that if another census is done the south west may lose more that 10 million heads due to head cuttings in all south west states. grin
console yourself very well

drug mule

5 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by python1: 4:06am On Dec 03, 2017
Wisebisho:
Where is the hard drug? Fake news... Someone cannot snap picture with narcotic officers again?
Lol grin
Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by python1: 4:08am On Dec 03, 2017
Shakingdbumbum:
Sometimes people are are been set up but Nigeria is too ethnically divided to assist its citizens outside.
But why na only one tribe dey always end up as "set up" victims?

3 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by BetaThings: 4:18am On Dec 03, 2017
Joyzeey:

Youths are frustrated cos of hardship so the ended up smuggling drugs
And drug trafficking started only in 2015?
When you defend criminals and blame others, who would listen to you when you are right?

4 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 03, 2017
ladyF:
Chai
u hv launched ur a website ? Wow it shows u r really serious about dis bitcoin; good one
Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by BetaThings: 4:24am On Dec 03, 2017
Shakingdbumbum:
Sometimes people are are been set up but Nigeria is too ethnically divided to assist its citizens outside.

If you truly despise tribalism, you should point this out on threads involving people from other tribes

3 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:49am On Dec 03, 2017
Powder developers at it again.

3 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by henryhemon(m): 5:40am On Dec 03, 2017
If he Succeeds he will come and start making those who made it legitimately look broke.

2 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by alfred007(m): 6:13am On Dec 03, 2017
please if you know about affiliate marketing or networking, contact me! 08064772292
Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by AROZIBE: 6:27am On Dec 03, 2017
from d pik, I don't believe . look at d way they posed is like he just won an award
Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by KimYongSun: 6:52am On Dec 03, 2017
AROZIBE:
from d pik, I don't believe . look at d way they posed is like he just won an award

Or as if they just caught an animal trophy.
You know.. how hunters look happy when they pose with their kill from a stressful hunt? grin

3 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by phreakabit(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2017
Guestlander:

He can also......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlT32UQSH4c

His body his business. . . Can you explain why you filthy, hideous, sub-humans cut up humans like meat for money making purposes?
Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2017
But seriously, this get rich or die trying sub culture of Igbo youth is reaching insane levels. It is a getting to a point that all Nigerians are being seen as criminally minded fellows because of the perpetual criminal inclinations of these guys.

Worse part is that their elders, religious institutions etc maintain a conspiratorial silence which suggests their support for these misguided youths.

They really need a new value system. What they have now is tainted.

5 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by MightySparrow: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2017
Okonkwo? I am not disappointed.

Na business.

5 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by Guestlander: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2017
phreakabit:

His body his business. . . Can you explain why you filthy, hideous, sub-humans cut up humans like meat for money making purposes?

Of course, his body his business. Perhaps you too will soon sell your own internal organs and your brain too.If you cannot make it to Malaysia don't forget the Libyans are also interested.

4 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by blackaxe78: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2017
When are they sending his corpse to Nigeria?

That`s whats most important. Men mush chop and drink for burial na!

2 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by kaffyadeakeem(f): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2017
Why selfie with the police?
Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by tonididdy(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2017
justscorchone:
So according to explorer that guy for back with mostache dey earn higher than the ones when dey rush to enter camera for front?
If na so then if I go India I go become commissioner
hahaha...make we see. you fit even be IG sef
Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by Augiiee(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2017
Okonkwo Basil Ndubisi

2 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by DrMuzungu(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2017
Where are the members of NCAN when you need them the most?

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by Richtronix(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2017
Let me hear you say:

Y E E E B O

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by Obidikefidelis(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nah one thing Go kill a man.#GET RICH OR DIE TRYING. guy am nt blaming u cose u wnt to find a greenpasture. Naija no be a place to live
Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by adeoba2008(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Na only IPOB waka come ?

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by Davidlollipop(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
phreakabit:
Rather sell medicinal substance illegally in the black market, than cut a fellow humans head. . . . ala Afonja Skullomania.
Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
MasterChen:
It's been a while since I saw a drug thread sef. They deleted comments, reported us, banned us till they killed our interest sha. They even stopped moving drug threads to FP at some point

This time 4-5 months ago, that first page would have be looking like a slaughterhouse lol. I miss the whole crew mehn. grin

Let me quickly say a big shout out to that crew. We made drug threads the best threads to look forward to

Omofunaab2, Okoyibo (Okoyeeboz), GeneralOjukwu/Lexngtonsteele, VivianUdeogu, Neoshinto/NeoOduduwa, ODVanguard, Scholes0, Jetleeee and the list goes on and on....

GeneralOjukwu is hiding under Adolfhitlerxx lol grin Where all of una dey sef

GeneralOjukwu = LexngtonSteele = AdolfHitlerxXx... wink

You got me right. My 2 monikers got like 3-5 months ban each. I abused LalaSHITLala directly on one....on the other, the MOD fabricated an insult for me, plus 1 pending demeanor, won fun mii ni long sentence.

Missed you guys then. Was fun walahi. The pigs were silent then, they are getting bolder these days.

PS- on one thread, you said Ajimobi is doing well, i don't live there, but lots of natives i know don't like him.

I love to read your posts, EponOjuku's and every single Wushe Crew member - always deep and insightful (even beyond the IPOB bashing).... As always in Yoruba land, we know intellect abounds.

3 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by Davidlollipop(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
alfred007:
please if you know about affiliate marketing or networking, contact me!

This should be on a thread in the webmasters section
Re: 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS by Davidlollipop(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
Propanganda to taint d name of d ibos achieved using PHOTOSHOP
grin grin grin
Where are the drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Caught On Camera Taking Bribe In Lagos (photos) / Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos / Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.