Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (64852 Views)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her / British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by abbeyty(m): 6:23am On Dec 04, 2017
so, she had her first child when she was a minor (15 years ). only 44-years and looks like some1 who is in her 50s
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by Ignatio(m): 6:27am On Dec 04, 2017
I wonder the pleasure he's gonna get from the puna of a mother of nine?
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by rhymz(m): 6:39am On Dec 04, 2017
I saw this story on Dr Phil and I couldn't believe how incredibly stupid this woman is. It even came to the point her family had to do a video conference to this foolish guy from Kenya and he was busy saying I love you baby to the woman in the presence of her family members. I have never seen someone so wicked and inconsiderate like this before. The woman just be like person wey juju Don eat her brain.

1 Like

Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 04, 2017
Kobicove:
The woman is delusional undecided

How does she think this boy is going to feed her and her 9 kids?
you thunk oyubo dey reason as ur nigerian women dey reason? they work, they make their own money... id they cant cater for the kids the govt will.
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by zolapower: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2017
GraGra247:
Is like Gambian juju dey work wella.

The boy should enjoy while it last cos payback for this type no dey waste time.

grin a very powerful Alfa as struck goldmine for himself and the young man .
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2017
GraGra247:
Is like Gambian juju dey work wella.

The boy should enjoy while it last cos payback for this type no dey waste time.

You don't need juju for white women they are very gullible you can use anything to brainwash them
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 04, 2017
Justnora:

You don't need juju for white women they are very gullible you can use anything to brainwash them
Chai grin
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by Stevengerd(m): 6:59am On Dec 04, 2017
nkemdi89:
Nothing like jazz, black Mandingo at work, after series of nude pictures being exchanged by both parties and heavy promise of high sexual libido from the boy, which white woman won't want to experiment on that? Do you think she isn't tired of that sausage size beneath her husband? This is a pure symbiosis relationship, they should both enjoy while the offer last.
Nne is tokin frm wat her eyes has seen... pele oo
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by dingbang(m): 6:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Her husband started it
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by Ishilove: 7:29am On Dec 04, 2017
bigfrancis21:

I just did cheesy grin

My ukwuani na badass cheesy
Yeah your is Ukwuani is bad, minus the 'ass' cheesy cheesy

That is not Ukwuani o. I really have no idea what you wrote up there, hon.

I assume you're asking me "Ishilove, are you seeing this kind of love?"

In Ukwuani it will be: "Ishilove, ina fu love kenine?"
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by JVExpat: 8:05am On Dec 04, 2017
For the best supply of quality building materials to your site @ lowest factory prices;
Cement. Sand. Granite. IronRods (Rebars), Doors, windows, blocks, roofing sheets, paints, tiles, electrical and plumbing materials etc across Nigeria. 
Place your order right away> Call/Whatsapp SupplyQuick on 0906-417-4444.

See Latest prices of building materials here> www.engineerosaz..com

Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by engrchykae(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2017
Kobicove:

she just found the special one and realised that she doesn't really need wings to fly.
The African boy is good in bed
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by mechanics(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2017
I hope she knows what she's doing.
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by kechywillz(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2017
Abeg make dem dos Brits dey self,no be John Terry Papa collect person wife last year,dem no hype am too much na im this one wey God wan take answer this guy call una want disconnect.
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by AlanSugar(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2017
Ayam no understanding, she's 44 and her eldest child is 29, does that mean she started bearing children at age 13??! This woman and fûck are like 2&3!
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by JaniceJAlden: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2017
I respected that because I love him completely.”
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by JaniceJAlden: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2017
I hope she knows what she's doing.
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by Truckpusher(m): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2017
AishaBuhari:
Kai! It's not that easy understanding a woman! Mother of nine... As in 1,2,3.......9 undecided
grin grin
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by EarnestCMill: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2017
I guess the dude get twelve inches down there.
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by EarnestCMill: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2017
I wonder the pleasure he's gonna get from the puna of a mother of nine
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by swiperthefox: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Kobicove:

He doesn't need to. British and EU kids in U. K get money every month until they are adults. Free medical and non medical like shampoo, toothpaste, body wash and cream.
I know an EU citizens with 5 kids, they receive about £1800 every month plus free accommodation. British citizen receives much more than that.
They have nothing to worry about.
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by Flexherbal(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mynky:
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE NOW

Why na?
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Kobicove:

I think you are the ones who need to read the story again undecided
U must be delusional for thinking the guy will be the one to take care of the woman n nine kids, that was a stupid question from u.
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by bigfrancis21: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Yeah your is Ukwuani is bad, minus the 'ass' cheesy cheesy

That is not Ukwuani o. I really have no idea what you wrote up there, hon.

I assume you're asking me "Ishilove, are you seeing this kind of love?"

In Ukwuani it will be: "Ishilove, ina fu love kenine?"

Hahaha. Does Ndokwa/Ukwuani have dialects? Cos I'm thinking we may be speaking different sub-dialects of the same dialect. Because the Ukwuani someone I know speaks would say, 'Iyu fuluni...'
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by Ishilove: 3:06am On Dec 05, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Hahaha. Does Ndokwa/Ukwuani have dialects? Cos I'm thinking we may be speaking different sub-dialects of the same dialect. Because the Ukwuani someone I know speaks would say, 'Iyu fuluni...'
I am not aware of any sub-dialect in Ukwuani language, but those who grew up in Asaba will probably speak this way. The core Ukwuani areas will speak exactly as I've written.

Ina (do you) fu? (see?)
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by Obodo999(m): 4:06am On Dec 05, 2017
It looks to me the old white woman is looking for Gambian citizenship and free African d.i.c.k.
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by bigfrancis21: 4:42am On Dec 06, 2017
Ishilove:

I am not aware of any sub-dialect in Ukwuani language, but those who grew up in Asaba will probably speak this way. The core Ukwuani areas will speak exactly as I've written.

Ina (do you) fu? (see?)

Ok, that's interesting. This Ukwuani sounds more similar to Anambra Igbo.

I was able to find this song, an Ukwuani song I presume. Fast forward to 1:30. The lady says, 'Iyu fululi...'. I used to think that the word for you (first person) in Ukwuani was 'iyu' (for 'I'). I could be wrong though but listen and tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHVDH3Chw2M&list=PL0126DD85164FF1CA
Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by Probz(m): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Ok, that's interesting. This Ukwuani sounds more similar to Anambra Igbo.

I was able to find this song, an Ukwuani song I presume. Fast forward to 1:30. The lady says, 'Iyu fululi...'. I used to think that the word for you (first person) in Ukwuani was 'iyu' (for 'I'). I could be wrong though but listen and tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHVDH3Chw2M&list=PL0126DD85164FF1CA

http://www.gestaltreality.com/2013/02/03/archetypal-masculine-feminine-forces-the-key-to-creation/

Frankie. Thought that would be right up your street innit. Read it in your own time.

1 Like

Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by bigfrancis21: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Probz:

http://www.gestaltreality.com/2013/02/03/archetypal-masculine-feminine-forces-the-key-to-creation/

Frankie. Thought that would be right up your street innit. Read it in your own time.

I went through the article. It is right on point.

1 Like

Re: Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry by meobizy(f): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
You never see the young attractive ones do this. It's always the old, worn out, fat, smelly, surviving on benefits, land whales who engage in this nonsense. I know their thinking: if my men don't look my way then a monkey will settle.
It would make sense if they picked those who look like them but no, the man must look fit, stay young, have a big d-ick and look attractive enough to catch a beautiful woman of his race too.

I once watched a video of a British woman 'having fun' in Jamaica with a black stud. What this guy was packing looked like a python lived on his waist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand / Bosoms Sagging / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.