Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

How Real Is TBC - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Real Is TBC (2144 Views)

How Real Is Annexation Business Concept? / Please How Real Is Kashfinance.com.....hope I Haven't Been Scammed / TBC Exchange: See Over $855 TBC Cash Withdrawal Testimonials in Just few weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is TBC by Michael004: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
Please I want to know how real is tbc. Anyone that invested in it should please explain. Thanks.
Re: How Real Is TBC by surgebitcoin(m): 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
100 percent scam.

1 Like

Re: How Real Is TBC by Officialkplus(m): 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Michael004:
Please I want to know how real is tbc. Anyone that invested in it should please explain. Thanks.

it's 0% real...
any coin cyptocurrency that's not listed on www.coinmarketcap.com is fake..
Re: How Real Is TBC by Michael004: 12:21am On Dec 03, 2017
Officialkplus:

it's 0% real...
any coin cyptocurrency that's not listed on www.coinmarketcap.com is fake..
explain na
Re: How Real Is TBC by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2017
Michael004:
explain na
TBC is scam, Google is your friend.
Re: How Real Is TBC by Deben: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
TBC is real my brothers. Do not criticise what you do not understand the process.TBC has a vision different from other cryptocurrencies that is why you can not find it in the coinmarketcap.The price of other cryptocurrencies can be manipulated by the cabers but can manipulate TBC. Look at what is happening to bitcoin price. TBC price is determine by the people, the number of users.TBC is for abundance which the elites do not want you to have.Yes a lot of people call it a scam because they don't understand its ideology.They call it scam but TBC has about 2.4 million verified users and 20000 to 300000 persons are joining everyday. Still some super banks are secretly buying it to their ledger.Wake up man. You better have some of the TBC coin now before you regret tomorrow. People keep on criticising but TBC keep on growing strong more than ever. Stop calling what you don't understand scam. They called bitcoin scam 7 years ago but look at it today. Shine your eye.
Re: How Real Is TBC by frank417: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
Deben:
TBC is real my brothers. Do not criticise what you do not understand the process.TBC has a vision different from other cryptocurrencies that is why you can not find it in the coinmarketcap.The price of other cryptocurrencies can be manipulated by the cabers but can manipulate TBC. Look at what is happening to bitcoin price. TBC price is determine by the people, the number of users.TBC is for abundance which the elites do not want you to have.Yes a lot of people call it a scam because they don't understand its ideology.They call it scam but TBC has about 2.4 million verified users and 20000 to 300000 persons are joining everyday. Still some super banks are secretly buying it to their ledger.Wake up man. You better have some of the TBC coin now before you regret tomorrow. People keep on criticising but TBC keep on growing strong more than ever. Stop calling what you don't understand scam. They called bitcoin scam 7 years ago but look at it today. Shine your eye.
Dey there dey give urself hope. Na canta u dey store so

4 Likes

Re: How Real Is TBC by CeeKay17: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
The Bullsh*t Coin. 100% scam
Re: How Real Is TBC by twistakelv: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2017
I have tbc Wallet for sell, about 900tbc available in the wallet. Contact me for deal :08121656968
Re: How Real Is TBC by Michael004: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
twistakelv:
I have tbc Wallet for sell, about 900tbc available in the wallet. Contact me for deal :08121656968
900tbc or 900 dollars?
Re: How Real Is TBC by Scholar212(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
Michael004:
TBC= The Bastard Coin grin better run for your life

(1) (Reply)

Anything CAC (corporate Affairs Commission) Related / Rolexkash Income | Scam Or Legit? / Photos: We Will Setup A Rice Milling Plant For You With Less Than N5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.