Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Black Snake Killed In Our Home This Month (close Call) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Black Snake Killed In Our Home This Month (close Call) (670 Views)

Huge Python Killed In Ore, Ondo State (Pictures) / Green Snake Killed At My Backyard: Help Me Identify The Species (Photos) / The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Snake Killed In Our Home This Month (close Call) by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 03, 2017
this last month is very dangerous. tonight shortly after NEPA took the light i was coming out from the kitchen and noticed a black snake peering its head through the corridor wall opposite my sisters room, and we just came out from her room shortly before the incident, i was shocked to see how long and black this snake was,and how it got into the house so quick. the snake seemed slow which gave us an advantage to kill it before it could run or cause any damage , please help me and thank God that this snake never got into any of the rooms in the house or maybe bit anyone cos we don't want any story this December . maybe its my village people, lol just kidding. please join me and thank God almighty . i originally made a video but i don't know how to upload it.

Re: Black Snake Killed In Our Home This Month (close Call) by Yemike(m): 1:19am On Dec 03, 2017
And you called this big?? undecided
Re: Black Snake Killed In Our Home This Month (close Call) by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 03, 2017
Yemike:
And you called this big?? undecided
i did not say big i said long cry niaralanders sef
Re: Black Snake Killed In Our Home This Month (close Call) by amunkita(m): 1:21am On Dec 03, 2017
End Time snake..

To live for better tiled house dey hungry the snake..
Re: Black Snake Killed In Our Home This Month (close Call) by yarimo(m): 1:23am On Dec 03, 2017
So all your family members escape this snake? Your village people be like

Re: Black Snake Killed In Our Home This Month (close Call) by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Black Snake Killed In Our Home This Month (close Call) by Yemike(m): 1:28am On Dec 03, 2017
missbeckykisses:
And to you that one issa long snakie??
This OP sef shocked shocked
Re: Black Snake Killed In Our Home This Month (close Call) by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 03, 2017
more images

Re: Black Snake Killed In Our Home This Month (close Call) by Kenzico(m): 2:47am On Dec 03, 2017
missbeckykisses:

Is that why you are Crying?
Re: Black Snake Killed In Our Home This Month (close Call) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2017
Lol now my thread is on science and technology, mtchew, it's why I hate niarland, every post I make most enter one chance, seems like the mods haven't gotten thier December salary.. Plus I was banned sometime ago for no reason whatsoever
Re: Black Snake Killed In Our Home This Month (close Call) by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2017
Please people is my thread supposed to be on science and technology? Cos this is weird, seems like I've offended the mods sometime ago.. Those bunch of useless people, so you cant allow someone rejoice that my life was spared from this black snake
Re: Black Snake Killed In Our Home This Month (close Call) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2017
You idiots can delete my post okay, stupid poeple, instead of to move it to the right place you guys just moved it science and technology, what has snake got to do with technology, it's not where I originally made this post
Re: Black Snake Killed In Our Home This Month (close Call) by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2017
Abeg how do I delete this post and delete myself from niarland too, I don't even know why I joined this dumb ass forum.. Good for nothing Nigerians, it's why till now I like quora cos they won't treat you like this, instead they will give you reasonable advice and communicate with you.. Than this niarland that is full of ass hole mods..
Re: Black Snake Killed In Our Home This Month (close Call) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2017
Please people how do I delete this post, and delete my account, this forum is just too childish.. With empty head mods
Re: Black Snake Killed In Our Home This Month (close Call) by Afobear: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2017
lol....someone wanted to make frontpage but she was chanced and now she is butthurt....i no fit shout

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A 0.5 Watt , 1 Watt Or 5 Watt Fm Transmitter In Nigeria? / How To Login Snapchat On Computer / 4 Ways Technology Can Stop Population Growth In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.