Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

“I Don’t Have Regret Leaving My Children & Husband Of 23 Years” — Mum Of 9 Says - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Don’t Have Regret Leaving My Children & Husband Of 23 Years” — Mum Of 9 Says (1043 Views)

Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don’t Have Regret Leaving My Children & Husband Of 23 Years” — Mum Of 9 Says by Priscy01(f): 2:46am On Dec 03, 2017
A 44-year-old mother of nine, Heidi Hepworth says she doesn’t regret leaving her children for Gambian toyboy, Salieu Jallow, and nothing will stop her from marrying him.

Last month Heidi’s heartbroken husband Andy, also 44, spoke of his horror at discovering his wife of 23 years had gone off to meet Salieu, who had contacted her on Facebook from The Gambia, West Africa.

Her decision sparked a police investigation and Andy said: “It’s a mid-life crisis. The person she has become is horrible.

“A caring mum wouldn’t go off gallivanting around Africa with her new boyfriend.” Now, speaking exclusively to The Sun, Heidi has defended her actions, saying: “I don’t have a single regret. I’m not a terrible parent.

“It was really hard for me to leave my kids, but they couldn’t come with me so I had no choice. “I was shocked at the anger that was directed at me for supposedly abandoning my children. That just didn’t happen.”

Heidi has two sons and a daughter aged 24 to 29 from a previous relationship. She and Andy have three daughters aged six, nine and 23 and three sons aged 11, 17 and 18.

She added: “The three youngest were left with my eldest daughter. She moved into my home while I was away so that they were disrupted as little as possible. “I went online every night and we video-chatted. They seemed happy and I know my kids well.

“They also chatted to Salieu and have become very fond of him through talking online over the past few months. “If people think I went over to The Gambia and didn’t give them a second thought, they are so wrong.

But having said that, I make no apologies for following my heart. I’ve been unhappy for a long time and I think I have found someone to spend the rest of my life with. “We are in love and nothing will stop me from marrying him. If other people don’t like that they will just have to lump it.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/don-have-single-regret-leaving-my.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: “I Don’t Have Regret Leaving My Children & Husband Of 23 Years” — Mum Of 9 Says by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 03, 2017
Noted
Re: “I Don’t Have Regret Leaving My Children & Husband Of 23 Years” — Mum Of 9 Says by Oye0404(m): 3:42am On Dec 03, 2017
Like seriously? This lady's love for "black magic" is enviable. something must kill a man, not only a man this time but also a woman.
Anyways, when ur eye opens we'll be here to read ur regrets.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have Regret Leaving My Children & Husband Of 23 Years” — Mum Of 9 Says by GloriaNinja(f): 4:58am On Dec 03, 2017
undecided SHE HAS SUCH A STONY HEART TO HAVE LEFT HER CHILDREN FOR A BLACK DICK.
Re: “I Don’t Have Regret Leaving My Children & Husband Of 23 Years” — Mum Of 9 Says by KardinalZik(m): 5:13am On Dec 03, 2017
FEAR WOMEN
Re: “I Don’t Have Regret Leaving My Children & Husband Of 23 Years” — Mum Of 9 Says by Seahawk: 5:49am On Dec 03, 2017
KardinalZik:
FEAR WOMEN
Men do it all the time.
Why don’t we fear them first?

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Have Regret Leaving My Children & Husband Of 23 Years” — Mum Of 9 Says by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 03, 2017
Black Magic repete mon shey daadaa mon shey jeje grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have Regret Leaving My Children & Husband Of 23 Years” — Mum Of 9 Says by emmanuel1990(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Priscy01:
A 44-year-old mother of nine, Heidi Hepworth says she doesn’t regret leaving her children for Gambian toyboy, Salieu Jallow, and nothing will stop her from marrying him.

Last month Heidi’s heartbroken husband Andy, also 44, spoke of his horror at discovering his wife of 23 years had gone off to meet Salieu, who had contacted her on Facebook from The Gambia, West Africa.

Her decision sparked a police investigation and Andy said: “It’s a mid-life crisis. The person she has become is horrible.

“A caring mum wouldn’t go off gallivanting around Africa with her new boyfriend.” Now, speaking exclusively to The Sun, Heidi has defended her actions, saying: “I don’t have a single regret. I’m not a terrible parent.

“It was really hard for me to leave my kids, but they couldn’t come with me so I had no choice. “I was shocked at the anger that was directed at me for supposedly abandoning my children. That just didn’t happen.”

Heidi has two sons and a daughter aged 24 to 29 from a previous relationship. She and Andy have three daughters aged six, nine and 23 and three sons aged 11, 17 and 18.

She added: “The three youngest were left with my eldest daughter. She moved into my home while I was away so that they were disrupted as little as possible. “I went online every night and we video-chatted. They seemed happy and I know my kids well.

“They also chatted to Salieu and have become very fond of him through talking online over the past few months. “If people think I went over to The Gambia and didn’t give them a second thought, they are so wrong.

But having said that, I make no apologies for following my heart. I’ve been unhappy for a long time and I think I have found someone to spend the rest of my life with. “We are in love and nothing will stop me from marrying him. If other people don’t like that they will just have to lump it.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/don-have-single-regret-leaving-my.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
and some people say village people no dey oyibo land.

(1) (Reply)

My Two Brothers Died Within Two Weeks - Man Cries Out(Photo) / See What A Man Did To Her Wife Today (Photos) / Need A TV In Ilorin Or Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.