Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December (17487 Views)

Youwin Connect Online Learning Portal Guide / Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name / Youwin! 2017 List Released... Proceed To Stage 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Samusu:
thanks bro
You're welcome

Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Lyand94: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Who has successfully logged in and commenced training?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by freezy4me: 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Please add 07063040091
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Millz404(m): 5:53am On Dec 06, 2017
Videos... Mb go hear am grin
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by MetroBaba1(m): 6:04am On Dec 06, 2017
Millz404:
Videos... Mb go hear am grin

No Be Small Issue ooo grin
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Daprince0709(m): 6:06am On Dec 06, 2017
Smartjob1:
Dear all,

Note that YouWin Online Training for the YouWin selected participants commences on the 5th of December.

"As part of the Capacity building objective of the YouWiN! Connect program, the Project Implementation Unit (PIU) is pleased to invite you to attend the Online training which is geared at strengthening the entrepreneurial capacity of each participant through exposure to relevant SME development materials and tools such as technical, legal and financial skills in business management.

This training will commence on Tuesday December 5, 2017 from 4pm.

As from 1st December, 2017 you will begin to receive your personal login credentials. You will need these credentials to access the online training platform.

You are advised to attend and finish all the course modules, in order to improve your chances of making it into the Master Class which is the stage in the Capacity building program.

The PIU will notify you if there are changes to the proposed date.

Thank you."

www.bejite.com
am having difficulty in submiting my answer since yesterday, is there anybody encounter this problem here? whats the way out pls.
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by MetroBaba1(m): 6:07am On Dec 06, 2017
Lyand94:

Once You Receive Your Login Details, Login And Start
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by MetroBaba1(m): 6:09am On Dec 06, 2017
Daprince0709:
am having difficulty in submiting my answer since yesterday, is there anybody encounter this problem here? whats the way out pls.

Assessment Or End Of Section Activity Answers?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by man80(m): 6:12am On Dec 06, 2017
Daprince0709:
My own did not open. But What are the likely things you will give answers?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Daprince0709(m): 6:13am On Dec 06, 2017
Lyand94:
i have started the training but there is difficulty in submitting answer
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Alexander35: 6:20am On Dec 06, 2017
please add this number 07036732639
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by DTOBS(m): 6:31am On Dec 06, 2017
Done with the first Module (Marketing Management) had 88/100 for the module.

Now on Module 2 (Finance) : 2 lessons done with, remainijg the last one and the assessment.

If you are having difficulty with the server, know that tens of thousands of people are doing what you are doing at the same time. So chillaz, keep trying and don't give up easily.

You can also look for a swift device, good browser (not Opera mini) and a good network. This will help you to beat the congestion that is coming from the server.

Know also that you are not competing with anyone in timing to finish, everyone has 1mknth to complete his/her training and your 1months start counting when you get your login details and register your presence on the portal (Mine is 2 Jan, I must end by 2nd Jan). So relax and prepare well.

Also, don't be in a haste to jump guns. Make sure you watch those online videos very well, they will help you at the assessment stage (I had to go back to watch the lesson 4 video of the Marketing Module cos I find some questions on the assessment a little bit difficult but after watching the video, I easily answered them).

You can hi me on whatsapp 08062957916 to send you the link to our whatsapp group if you can't join the link from here.
This is the link. https:///3SM1wXWcHmO5YipZzRVbrE
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by wakes: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2017
DTOBS:
Done with the first Module (Marketing Management) had 88/100 for the module.

Now on Module 2 (Finance) : 2 lessons done with, remainijg the last one and the assessment.

If you are having difficulty with the server, know that tens of thousands of people are doing what you are doing at the same time. So chillaz, keep trying and don't give up easily.

You can also look for a swift device, good browser (not Opera mini) and a good network. This will help you to beat the congestion that is coming from the server.

Know also that you are not competing with anyone in timing to finish, everyone has 1mknth to complete his/her training and your 1months start counting when you get your login details and register your presence on the portal (Mine is 2 Jan, I must end by 2nd Jan). So relax and prepare well.

Also, don't be in a haste to jump guns. Make sure you watch those online videos very well, they will help you at the assessment stage (I had to go back to watch the lesson 4 video of the Marketing Module cos I find some questions on the assessment a little bit difficult but after watching the video, I easily answered them).

You can hi me on whatsapp 08062957916 to send you the link to our whatsapp group if you can't join the link from here.
This is the link. https:///3SM1wXWcHmO5YipZzRVbrE
Thanks
Thanks. Have you tried editing the answer after submission?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by DTOBS(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2017
wakes:

Thanks. Have you tried editing the answer after submission?
Yes, you can edit your answers at the assessment stage before hitting the final submit button.
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Ebi4life: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
DTOBS:

Yes, you can edit your answers at the assessment stage before hitting the final submit button.
how about the activity for each section like the POSITIONING STATEMENT. How did u go about it.
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by DTOBS(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ebi4life:
how about the activity for each section like the POSITIONING STATEMENT. How did u go about it.
I simply followed the video lesson. And also look for one or two examples on Google.
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Dineneering(f): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Finding it difficult to log in. Who else is experiencing similar problem?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by MetroBaba1(m): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
Can Or Has Anybody Scored Up To 100/100?

E No Easy oo
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by man80(m): 6:51am On Dec 07, 2017
Dineneering:
Finding it difficult to log in. Who else is experiencing similar problem?
The same thing with me.
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by meetgaya: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2017
How do approach the first question? I meant assessment test
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Millz404(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2017
MetroBaba1:
Can Or Has Anybody Scored Up To 100/100?

E No Easy oo

Upon how i think say i sabi book reach... Common 100 i no fit get na 92 i go get. Hope say them sabi wetin dem d mark grin
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Dineneering(f): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2017
i was able to log in but video not responding or playing. can somebody help please
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by MetroBaba1(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Millz404:

Upon how i think say i sabi book reach... Common 100 i no fit get na 92 i go get. Hope say them sabi wetin dem d mark grin

Lol, which level you Dey now?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by MetroBaba1(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2017
Millz404:

Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Lyand94: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2017
man80:
The same thing with me.
Check that u r inputing ur password correctly. Had similar ish when I inputed a diff letter for another one. So be sure that the letters or characters u r inputting are correct
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Millz404(m): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2017
MetroBaba1:

Just finish marketing management.... Let my mb breath small fresh air first before i continue
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Millz404(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2017
Dineneering:
i was able to log in but video not responding or playing. can somebody help please

Which browser r u using.
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by MetroBaba1(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2017
Millz404:

Just finish marketing management.... Let my mb breath small fresh air first before i continue

I Know Sey You Go Dey Reach 200points now grin
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by haksjoe(m): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:
The training is similar to Google digital skill for Africa training, you train yourself and answer some questions...
At the end you're graded
Training ends on the 28th January.
Please if you're yet to get the login details... Don't panic... You will get it.
The training waits for you... Once you login to your dashboard, you commence.
Remember that you're training yourself through the online materials.. Videos and text..

Goodluck
Justfrankng
fact
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by HarryJinkai: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
can someone use phone?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by HarryJinkai: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
pls kindly add 08066302253

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Railway Email Inbox Is Filled Up / How Real Is Viathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.