Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Mybb Plugin Developers: Move Thread To Front Page Available - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mybb Plugin Developers: Move Thread To Front Page Available (359 Views)

If You Are A Pro On Mybb, Please Indicate / Who Has Plugin To Move Post 2 Frontpage In Mybb / Mybb Gurus In The House Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mybb Plugin Developers: Move Thread To Front Page Available by Mattizzy(m): 5:14am On Dec 03, 2017
Hello, as we launch our new mybb plugin development business with this plugin..

please if you have any idea or feature you need in mybb. please tell me so I can work on it and sell it back to you cheap...

Get in touch with us...

The Move thread to front page is now available...

Note: It was created by me!!!

Tho we are adding thumbnail system to the featured posts, its still under development
https://mobile.facebook.com/Mybb-Plugin-Developers-133769660673291/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Btc Today From Trusted Btc Merchant / Solution To The Skill Gap In ICT In Africa / 35k Active Facebook Page Up Grab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.