Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Guy Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!!! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Guy Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!!! (988 Views)

Hello Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help Fam" / Need Your Help Lover's / Grace Adogah Needs Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guy Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!!! by chingle5(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2017
Hi guys please i need you help, so hmm i have this game that i do play with some guys back in secondary school and i have being trying to figure out the name of the game so i will explain it in the most detailing way that i can.Ok the game is kind of like a board game but the board is structured in house kind of style with different kind of rooms like the sitting room, the guest room, bedroom etc and it comes with a pile of cards with questions to solve and some block with characters drawn on them which one can slot into those rooms, so the game is all about trying to figure out who murder the dead man while arranging the different characters into their representative rooms................THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Fill In The Blank / Solve This / Indomie Generation Will Not Understand This (picture Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.