Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Bloggers Converge For Gala And Awards Event In Abuja - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers Converge For Gala And Awards Event In Abuja (9373 Views)

Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture / Chief Editor, Specifications Nigeria Talks Up Influence Of Bloggers On Dala.xyz / Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloggers Converge For Gala And Awards Event In Abuja by Bmaster(m): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
I have a blog site Www.painted2moro..com who is willing to develop it for me at affordable pricr? whatsapp me now 0-8-1-8-9-6-1-9-3-7-0
Re: Bloggers Converge For Gala And Awards Event In Abuja by Abee79(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Where Aunty Linda na?

Re: Bloggers Converge For Gala And Awards Event In Abuja by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Nice. Just checked it out I will bookmark it
Wow! Thank you.
Re: Bloggers Converge For Gala And Awards Event In Abuja by LaudateII: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Hope those pathetic excuse for bloggers that are rampant on nairaland will also be invited.

Clickbait bloggers.
I hail ooooo
Bloggers and lies are like 5 and 6. Only God knows what they are celebrating. Is it their lies, or copy-and-paste fake stories?
Re: Bloggers Converge For Gala And Awards Event In Abuja by mekuso89(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
okonja:

Yes bro
cool
Re: Bloggers Converge For Gala And Awards Event In Abuja by IamShiningStar(f): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
ok
Re: Bloggers Converge For Gala And Awards Event In Abuja by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Award for who lied the most for the year 2017.

1 Like

Re: Bloggers Converge For Gala And Awards Event In Abuja by rhames(m): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
Login Bloggers Africa in alliance with Logo Audibles has officially announced Saturday December 9th as the date for its 2017 Bloggers’ Gala and Awards which is set to hold at theNanet Suites Abuja, a prestigious hotel in the heart of Abuja known as the hub for entertainment.

Bloggers Gala and Awards, an annual event designed to encourage excellence within the Nigerian public and private sectors as well as the entrepreneurship ecosystem and innovators, promises to attract major players and crème –de-la –crème from various fields of endeavors across the 36 states of the federation.

“For the 2017 Bloggers Gala and Awards, we will be celebrating and recognising excellence in the 10 categories within sectors and industries in Nigeria namely: Hospitality, Entertainment, ICT, Health, Public Sector, to mention but few.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/12/must-attend-bloggers-converge-for-gala.html?m=0

and I hope the the law enforcenent agencies will not converge there to arrest "419ers".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wechat Account Registration | Account Sign Up | Free App Download / The Technique Of Building Brands And Boosting Sales With KEYWORDS (Part 1) / Google Is Shutting Down Its URL Shortening Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.