Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues (1213 Views)

My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me / His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues by hanked: 11:09am On Dec 03, 2017
I always noticed that I have no control of my home anymore, cos of my nature of job I move about a lot, but comes to spend time with my family once or twice every month. when ever I come to visit their must be an issue; from unknown persons calling her late at nights, she always find a reason to go out. unknown people comes to visit her , when ever I tried to let her know that she should stop those relationship it'll be an issue that she won't even want us to settle till I travel back. meanwhile we have children that are less than 10yrs , I cannot be moving them about cos of the jobs nature, that's while I reside them where they are.and cannot come to stay with them , I have to do something to provide for them. I have reported to close member of her family till now no response. I need advice from matured nairalanders on this.
Re: My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues by Ebios(m): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2017
Mmmm....
U come to see them once or twice a month,because of the nature of ur job?What type ar u talking abt?
..n ur wife going out...?
Ur family esp ur wife,needs ur "PRESENCE" more than ur "PRESENTS"
Answer:What is the nature of ur job?
Re: My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues by zealblinks(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2017
sit her down and talk to her hope she change for good
Re: My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues by MhizzAJ(f): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2017
Isn't marriage beautiful anymore

The kind of stories i read on nairaland makes me wonder most times

Please take charge of your home...you are the head of that home and you have the responsibility to make the final decisions
What's with the unnecessary visit and calls...
Re: My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2017
Ebios:
Mmmm....
U come to see them once or twice a month,because of the nature of ur job?What type ar u talking abt?
..n ur wife going out...?
Ur family esp ur wife,needs ur "PRESENCE" more than ur "PRESENTS"
Answer:What is the nature of ur job?
i dnt understand, hw does hs presence affects this matter. So he shld sit wit dem so hunger wld finish dem abi?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues by Ebios(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
i dnt understand, hw does hs presence affects this matter. So he shld sit wit dem so hunger wld finish dem abi?
Guy,m nor supporting her actions but going by what he said,she needs his "presence" more than jus twice,,,
See, allow the man to tell us the job that he is doing.There are two sides to every coin...There is something he is nt telling us.
Re: My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues by emmanuel1990(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
hanked:
I always noticed that I have no control of my home anymore, cos of my nature of job I move about a lot, but comes to spend time with my family once or twice every month. when ever I come to visit their must be an issue; from unknown persons calling her late at nights, she always find a reason to go out. unknown people comes to visit her , when ever I tried to let her know that she should stop those relationship it'll be an issue that she won't even want us to settle till I travel back. meanwhile we have children that are less than 10yrs , I cannot be moving them about cos of the jobs nature, that's while I reside them where they are.and cannot come to stay with them , I have to do something to provide for them. I have reported to close member of her family till now no response. I need advice from matured nairalanders on this.

oga walayi talayi ayam nt understanding, unknown people are coming to visit ur wife in ur own house? in ibo land where i come from even in ur absence unknown man cannot visit a married woman, if nt the villageer will send her packing on ur behalf..

my advice, get a house close to ur finally base, where u normally spend most of ur time, then relocate, if nt get ready to marry s new wife..
Re: My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues by hanked: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
emmanuel1990:
oga walayi talayi ayam nt understanding, unknown people are coming to visit ur wife in ur own house? in ibo land where i come from even in ur absence unknown man cannot visit a married woman, if nt the villageer will send her packing on ur behalf..

my advice, get a house close to ur finally base, where u normally spend most of ur time, then relocate, if nt get ready to marry s new wife..

don't have that option, I move from place to place ( ph -abuja to lagos, ogun, anambra, abia, yobe, nasarawa, niger , edo.will I be moving them about? I'm into construction.
Re: My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues by Richy4(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
This matter is simple. ..but at the same time tough. ..the situation is between ;

<<< Do I chase after money and let my family go out of control? Or

<<< do I relocate to where they are, take total control and have a bit of financial challenge..Considering unemployment condition

Maybe you should strike a balance where you can arrive at equilibrium..if u decide to resign your appointment now, your family might suffer pending when you pick up another job, and if u decide to stay on your current job, u will still be suffering the emotional pains due to trust issues...try and see if u can be making it home every weekends. ...

I am not trying to play the devil 's advocate ..but I know she has gotten used to the fact that u were not always available..even when the kids were sick, u were not there, which was not your fault really...and she has kinda found someone she can confide in. It's a tricky situation if not handled carefully..I wish I could help some more ..... embarassed
Re: My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues by emmanuel1990(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
hanked:

don't have that option, I move from place to place ( ph -abuja to lagos, ogun, anambra, abia, yobe, nasarawa, niger , edo.will I be moving them about? I'm into construction.
i know people that are also into construction, even though u are moving from place to place, it's nt going to be every week, i understand u very well, bt what i am trying to tell u now is that ur wife might be cheating on u, even my girl friend does nt answer strange calls in my presence talk less of when i marry her.. call her take her out talk sense into her head, make her understand that u are nt even enjoying the work, bt as a man u must put some food on the table..

and also try to look for a better job, if u like have all the money in the world and u don't have time for u woman, she will cheat on u with a man that has nothing bt has time for her..
Re: My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ebios:
Guy,m nor supporting her actions but going by what he said,she needs his "presence" more than jus twice,,,
See, allow the man to tell us the job that he is doing.There are two sides to every coin...There is something he is nt telling us.
I don't know what ur going on about by saying all these. He owes you no explanation asides that info which has already been provided. If you can't make sense out of it then waka pass abeg
Re: My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues by Ebios(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
EsotericMonk:

I don't know what ur going on about by saying all these. He owes you no explanation asides that info which has already been provided. If you can't make sense out of it then waka pass abeg
Waka pass....Lol
Tell that to urself bc ur ot the one that needs d advice.Go to his past posts n u will see his wife matter...lt takes too to tango...but he hasnt told us his fault but always his wife wife wife....blaming wife like Adam.Where he is doing his job,is he even religiously faithful to his wife?
Abeg make l hear word....Mtcheeee
Re: My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ebios:
Waka pass....Lol
Tell that to urself bc ur ot the one that needs d advice.Go to his past posts n u will see his wife matter...lt takes too to tango...but he hasnt told us his fault but always his wife wife wife....blaming wife like Adam.Where he is doing his job,is he even religiously faithful to his wife?
Abeg make l hear word....Mtcheeee

EsotericMonk is very right.

IF you can't provide quality advice with the information the OP provided....then whatever counsel you have to offer would likely be valueless.

The job description of OP is irrelevant. He needs to save his marriage by choosing Money vs Family.

That's the dilemma he's in now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues by Ebios(m): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:

EsotericMonk is very right.

IF you can't provide quality advice with the information the OP provided....then whatever counsel you have to offer would likely be valueless.

The job description of OP is irrelevant. He needs to save his marriage by choosing Money vs Family.

That's the dilemma he's in now
Lol...who be this one na?
Anyway l av read other comments where he said he is into construction job...
Well,my last word for him is that he should SINCERELY REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS ....n be faithful to her and treat her like a queen(not just proving material things) and ALL SHALL BE WELL.
After all,light begets light...
Re: My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues by LadySarah: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Honestly,yur Topic and the content dont correlate at all,like who is the 3rd party here?Is it your job ...

(1) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Have Children Or Make A Good Marriage Instead? / Just To Please Outsiders, Never Toy With The Feelings Of Your Family Members. / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.