₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,018 members, 3,969,954 topics. Date: Friday, 15 December 2017 at 01:50 AM

How To Start Paint And Soap Production In Nigeria With A Soft Loan. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Start Paint And Soap Production In Nigeria With A Soft Loan. (268 Views)

Steps On How To Register For NYSC In Nigeria With Your Valid Certificates / Corpers Can Learn Paint Making / How Paint Is Made... (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

How To Start Paint And Soap Production In Nigeria With A Soft Loan. by Bankoleyemi: 1:13pm On Dec 03
Paint production and soap making businesses are very lucrative, their profit potentials are bountifully high. Going by the number of houses and other structures in the country, steady laundry and needs for soap and detergent, it is certain that you can never run out of business if you go into any of these productions.
Paint as an essential commodity is needed for painting houses, offices, and lots more and the demand is on the high. There is hardly any house that is not painted these days, so the market is there for any aspiring entrepreneur. Even if all people engage in paint making, the business must strive.

Soap making is also another money spinner that puts you in business at once. Ask any store or shop owner around you, how often they restore their stock. Soap sells very fast. Their is no day that we dont use it and that is how the business flourishes.

I compiled the whole production and management steps of these two products in a special Treasured Manual that you wont lack again or go about seeking for job if you start producing any of these products.
As a corper, student, infact our youths, dont wait to be employed, start employing people right away. I will show you upto 40 places you will get soft loan without collateral to fund any of the businesses. I will also show you how to start these productions, distribution and all you need to know and leverage.
The manual suppose to be costly but as a philanthropist, I am giving it out almost FREE. Kindly signify interest or Whatsapp me on 08133972034 if you are interested, lets plan your learning specifications. This recession is the only special time to start new things and new innovations that will elevate you. I await your responses. Whatsapp me on 08133972034 or drop your contact here for more detailed guidelines. Thanks and do have a blissful time.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Paint And Soap Production In Nigeria With A Soft Loan. by Chidex93(m): 10:03pm On Dec 04
Gud Day I Am Not On The Watsapp Platform. 08172893987
Re: How To Start Paint And Soap Production In Nigeria With A Soft Loan. by Bankoleyemi: 8:36am On Dec 06
Chidex93:
Gud Day I Am Not On The Watsapp Platform. 08172893987
Ok, I will contact you,thanks for your interest. You can text your email to me on 08133972034. Have a passionate day.

(0) (Reply)

Edo Ex Corp Members Cry For Help Over Unpaid Oct/nov Alawee / Glo Boosts Power Supply At NYSC Camp With Generating Set / Hajj Stampede: NYSC Contacts 100 Corps Members’ Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.