Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (68968 Views)

D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by felifeli: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
" There is nowhere in the Bible where it is written that tithing and giving offering is compulsory .But if you want to trust God with your finances you should even strive to do more than the tithe "

This was a part of the message of the G.O of MFM Ministries this morning at the international headquarters .

My own words:
So, what do you say scoffers? If you like chop nkwobi and Isi ewu and gulder with your money, if you like give it to your church . The choice is your. God no get address and no bank account.

308 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
Thank you sir for saying the truth.

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by felifeli: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lala you done give tithe or you done take chop snake suya? ��

20 Likes

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Seun(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
He needs the source. Did you attend the service?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by An2elect2(f): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hehehehe Christians shouldn't tithe at all.

"Tithing isnt compulsory" is like saying "The law isn't compulsory" Law is law for a reason. If you are under a law you must abide by it and in some cases to the letter. There is no "if you like" with the law. You break it you face punishment. That's why Christ came to free us from not only the punishment but also from the demands of the law.

Before now. The truth was: CHRISTIANS ARE NOT TO TITHE BUT GIVE WHATEVER THEY ARE WILLING TO GIVE

Lying ministers shouted the exact opposite of the truth from their pulpits: TITHING IS COMPULSORY AND OFFENDERS ARE INCURRING GOD'S WRATH

Then a man came to challenge them with the bible. He won a lot of people over

Proud lying ministers couldnt take it and got worse in preaching the opposite of the truth. They were no longer convincing.

So shy lying ministers (the devil's second try to keep people enslaved) like this come forward for the first time ever(what have they been doing since?) to "challenge" the obvious lie with subtle lie or is it a levelling ground lie saying: TITHING IS NOT COMPULSORY.

Who is the devil trying to swindle with this lie? When did a law become not compulsory?

Christians shouldn't tithe we have been freed from the law.

160 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by felifeli: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Seun:
He needs the source. Did you attend the service?

Yes, the service was broadcast live to every MFM church country wide via FMTV. God is my witness.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by MrReloaded(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Freeze, over to you

4 Likes

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by ichuka(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Any doctrine not Rooted in Christ will surely Fall!!
We are getting there gradually.
Thank you Sir.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by miqos02(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
We know

3 Likes

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by sotall(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
OK
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by hucienda: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Interesting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by NwaAmaikpe: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

Point of correction D.K Olukoya,

It is not tithing is not compulsory but tithing is no more applicable in Christianity.

173 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by chloride6: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
The Tithing Movement just took a massive hit!

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by BruncleZuma: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Can we rest already?

3 Likes

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by plessis: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Why is nobody talking about salvation again?....

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Tittusstar22(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Do you need a blog website? get in now www.nairaland.com/4212357/come-get-blog-website-affordable
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by OBAGADAFFI: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Giving and tithing has never been compulsory in Christianity.

But what people are giving should never be debated by people who don't give.

Churches don't live on Tithes alone, infact Tithers are always fewer in numbers compared to other offerings.
Church can survive without Tithes.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by KKKWHITE(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
At last a man of God has finally said what is right

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by nairavsdollars(f): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Who takes the 10 percent? God or the Pastor?

15 Likes

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by sotall(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
OK grin grin grin
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by UbanmeUdie: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

Nothing is compulsory in this life.

Even impregnating one's wife is not compulsory.

God has given us a free will or the power of choice. Yet, he admonishes us to choose rightly.

Deuteronomy 30:19 says; "I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live".

Tithing is not compulsory but it works wonders for everyone who genuinely and faithfully engages in it.

The irony of this tithing drama is that, those who are paying tithes from millions and in millions will continue to give to God heartily and Joyfully, but the ones paying tithes of 10naira, 100naira and 1000 naira are the ones screaming tithing is a scam.

No pastor has ever placed a gun on anybody's head to demand tithe.

Happy Sunday folks!

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by OBAGADAFFI: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
chloride6:
The Tithing Movement just took a massive hit!

No

Their is nothing like Tithing movement.

It the unbelievers that started poking at people who chooses to willingly give Tithes.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Injiggerwolf(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Zagadat
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Joythah(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=An2elect2 post=62941720][i] Hehehehe Christians shouldn't tithe at all.

"Tithing isnt compulsory" is like saying "The law isn't compulsory" Law is law for a reason. If you are under a law you must abide by it and in some cases to the letter. There is no "if you like" with the law. You break it you face punishment. That's why Christ came to free us from not only the punishment but also from the demands of the law.

Before now. The truth was: CHRISTIANS ARE NOT TO TITHE BUT GIVE WHATEVER THEY ARE WILLING TO GIVE

Lying ministers shouted the exact opposite of the truth from their pulpits: TITHING IS COMPULSORY AND OFFENDERS ARE INCURRING GOD'S WRATH

Proud lying ministers couldnt take it and got worse in preaching the opposite of the truth. They were no longer convincing.

So shy lying ministers (the devil's second try to keep people enslaved) like this come forward for the first time ever(what have they been doing since?) to "challenge" the obvious lie with subtle lie or is it a levelling ground lie saying: TITHING IS N
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Even if it was Jehovah that commanded that I pay tithe to Pastors, then Jehovah has no idea that our Pastors are now thieves, so I will disobey Jehovah and take my 'money' and give to my family members. When there are no more family members in need, I will continue to extend my assistance to every poor person around me as I always have.

I have never paid tithe, and I will never tithe, but I will continue to give what I can spare, to those who need it and ask for it.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by DWJOBScom(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
An2elect2:
Hehehehe Christians shouldn't tithe at all.

So shy lying ministers (the devil's second try to keep people enslaved) like this come forward for the first time ever(what have they been doing since?) to "challenge" the obvious lie with subtle lie or is it a levelling ground lie saying: TITHING IS NOT COMPULSORY.

Who is the devil trying to swindle with this lie? When did a law become not compulsory?

I tire o

Are men of God now playing to gallery?

6 Likes

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by IMASTEX: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Jesus emphasized on giving, love, mercies & charity. Presenting freewill at the same time. If the church could hold unto the earlier mentioned. The world would be a better place. Christianity was brought to Africa via service rendering of love. I.e the missionary brought, free healthcare, free school, free shelter, etc. People saw that their needs were been taking care of in love without demanding anything in return. This act convinced the people to freely and easily accept Christianity. Not this present day church arrangement of greed.

Post a pastor to a rural area where many really need salvation and see the real interest of this "men of God"

59 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by leo047: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Thank you sir,u are still my mentor.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by WHOcarex: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
I dey laugh oo
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by wonlasewonimi: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
So, all tithe registers and cards kept in church should be destroyed

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye / What You Must Know About Arch-angels And Their Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.