Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (68967 Views)

D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by MxFactor: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Well done sir. in the voice of Falz

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Timiblanko(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
All i know is for devourer to be out of your life as the bible as said you must tithe. It is a MUST... God i pray for peaceful atmosphere i don't want to hear more of this issue. Thank you Lord amen.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Abudu2000(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Point of correction D.K Olukoya,

It is not tithing is not compulsory but tithing is no more applicable in Christianity.

Pastor spotted

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by subcbouy: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
felifeli:
" There is nowhere in the Bible where it is written that tithing and giving offering is compulsory .But if you want to trust God with your finances you should even strive to do more than the tithe "

This was a part of the message of the G.O of MFM Ministries this morning at the international headquarters .

My own words:
So, what do you say scoffers? If you like chop nkwobi and Isi ewu and gulder with your money, if you like give it to your church . The choice is your. God no get address and no bank account.
What exactly did he say? You are part of the church problem. Give whole transcript message, not just sentence. Or you refer people to where they can listen to the message. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Agbaletu: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
If you like pay tithe if you don't like don't pay tithe. As for me, I don't pay tithe.

3 Likes

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by OBAGADAFFI: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Billyonaire:
Even if it was Jehovah that commanded that I pay tithe to Pastors, then Jehovah has no idea that our Pastors are now thieves, so I will disobey Jehovah and take my 'money' and give to my family members. When there are no more family members in need, I will continue to extend my assistance to every poor person around me as I always have.

I have never paid tithe, and I will never tithe, but I will continue to give what I can spare, to those who need it and ask for it.

Jehovah knows that some Pastors are thieves, and will deal with them the way he dealt with Eli and his children.

I have always Tithing and I am not stopping.

5 Likes

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by tivta(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Adeboye is a...

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by blaze1916(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
felifeli:
" There is nowhere in the Bible where it is written that tithing and giving offering is compulsory .But if you want to trust God with your finances you should even strive to do more than the tithe "

This was a part of the message of the G.O of MFM Ministries this morning at the international headquarters .

My own words:
So, what do you say scoffers? If you like chop nkwobi and Isi ewu and gulder with your money, if you like give it to your church . The choice is your. God no get address and no bank account.
ehen at last somebody is saying the truth and not been biased...who knw God account number I nid it to be paying my tight directly to him and until den, I can do watever I like with my money
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by 2lateBiafra: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
Xtianity can’t do without TITHING, BITTING CHURCH GOERS
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by hokafor(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hmm, only the truth will set you free. Good one keep saying and preaching the truth.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by martineverest(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
I guess adefarasin, olukoya and tb Joshua are not men of God..... Smh for d defenders of tithing and supporters of adeboye and co

3 Likes

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by pweetiedee(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
plessis:
Why is nobody talking about salvation again?....

The minister stopped talking about salvation a very long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by goldbim(f): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Big lie! I was there and what he said was God won't force you to pay tithe but those that are doing it know why they pay it..even some pay 25/50/90 percent tithes!! Please, nobody should misinterprete Dr Olukoyas word!!!

7 Likes

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by ebenholer(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Even heaven is not compulsory. You have option to go to He'll or Heaven. Biblical principles are ways of life that are optional. Take tithing seriously or leave it.

11 Likes

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Mintayo(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
The devil is using this tithe thing to distract people, and it is unfortunate that so many people especially Christians are falling for it. The more important thing , which is the salvation of our soul is being neglected.
Most people saying they do not tithe are not even born again, yet they claim they give to the poor - which will not also save anybody.
You can tithe all you want, you can also decide not to tithe - but if you are not born again, if you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour, then you are just wasting your time - you are condemned already. So all this buhahaa about tithe is just a distraction.
This is the message of Jesus Christ.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by wolesmile(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
An2elect2:
Hehehehe Christians shouldn't tithe at all.
"Tithing isnt compulsory" is like saying "The law isn't compulsory" Law is law for a reason. If you are under a law you must abide by it and in some cases to the letter. There is no "if you like" with the law. You break it you face punishment. That's why Christ came to free us from not only the punishment but also from the demands of the law.
Before now. The truth was: CHRISTIANS ARE NOT TO TITHE BUT GIVE WHATEVER THEY ARE WILLING TO GIVE
Lying ministers shouted the exact opposite of the truth from their pulpits: TITHING IS COMPULSORY AND OFFENDERS ARE INCURRING GOD'S WRATH
Then a man came to challenge them with the bible. He won a lot of people over
Proud lying ministers couldnt take it and got worse in preaching the opposite of the truth. They were no longer convincing.
So shy lying ministers (the devil's second try to keep people enslaved) like this come forward for the first time ever(what have they been doing since?) to "challenge" the obvious lie with subtle lie or is it a levelling ground lie saying: TITHING IS NOT COMPULSORY.
Who is the devil trying to swindle with this lie? When did a law become not compulsory?
I thought it's part of the law not to eat pork. When did it become lawful for christians? Oh, I forgot! Paul! The master planner!

2 Likes

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by CaptainFM1: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
So you go round from church to church looking for which pastor is in support or against tithing grin
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by AngelicBeing: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
cool
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Who takes the 10 percent? God or the Pastor?

ofcourse the thieving pastors
God needs no money
He is the almighty

The gullible ones make their pastors their god..
Pastors need money to buy private jets... Build private schools and also their business branches all over the country

7 Likes

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by VillageWinch: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
If u are NOT in Christ then tithing is compulsory and so is Satiurday Sabbath and all those draconian laws in Deuteronomy like stomping an adultereress to drath

2 Likes

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by ShafebProperty(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
For dose saying tithe isn't compulsory, you can go read
Malachi 3 V 8 to 12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Mufasa27(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dr Olukoya now of the few pastors I acknowledge in this country..

Ride on sir smiley

4 Likes

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by pweetiedee(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Abudu2000:
Pastor spotted
You don't know how to spot.
NwaAmaikpe is not a pastor.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by obowunmi(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
To even recieve the blessings under the tithe and offering covenant, you must be born-again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
2lateBiafra:
Xtianity can’t do without TITHING, BITTING CHURCH GOERS
It is your lineage that is too late
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Interesting15: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Billyonaire:
Even if it was Jehovah that commanded that I pay tithe to Pastors, then Jehovah has no idea that our Pastors are now thieves, so I will disobey Jehovah and take my 'money' and give to my family members. When there are no more family members in need, I will continue to extend my assistance to every poor person around me as I always have.

I have never paid tithe, and I will never tithe, but I will continue to give what I can spare, to those who need it and ask for it.

But you are not a Christian

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
I have told my igbo brothers to stop going to these yoruba controlled churches
They are the problems of Nigeria
We are okay with Anglican, Roman catholic and methodist.

2 Likes

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by pweetiedee(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mintayo:
The devil is using this tithe thing to distract people, and it is unfortunate that so many people especially Christians are falling for it. The more important thing , which is the salvation of our soul is being neglected.
Most people saying they do not tithe are not even born again, yet they claim they give to the poor - which will not also save anybody.
You can tithe all you want, you can also decide not to tithe - but if you are not born again, if you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour, then you are just wasting your time - you are condemned already. So all this buhahaa about tithe is just a distraction.
This is the message of Jesus Christ.

of course!
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by sirdjay1: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by ebenholer(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Point of correction D.K Olukoya,

It is not tithing is not compulsory but tithing is no more applicable in Christianity.

Biblical principles cannot expire at all...what God says He stands by it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye / What You Must Know About Arch-angels And Their Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.