Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1290261 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Amakyzuu: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
@Nozzle, your story is a fantastic one for all season. Oh, I wish someone will draw strength from your testimony. Someone who is at the verge of their PPR miracle...
What a beautiful testimony. Let me sleep now jare.
By the way @451 score... Choi. Is that fair we cannot dash score. Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by funjy: 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
I worked as a microbiologist in an hospital. NOC 3211 is for medical laboratory technologist, though some of our duties may be same if we work in an hospital.

I am applying for mpnp , and the course of study and noc must be the same.

Can I tweak CIC JD with what I already have?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fanyeofori: 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
Seniors, plz help provide answers to my Q

How long does it take for CIC to acknowledge receipt of application I.e d interval btw application submission and AOR?

I want to believe once one receives AOR dat is when one's application is locked in? Or is it locked on submission date?

Working on things so I don't lose 5 points to my birthday!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by BlackMimir: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2018
Please House abeg make una helpme verify my NOC of choice (1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting)

NOC Duties
Management consultants perform some or all of the following duties:

Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of a public or private sector establishment
Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications
Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards for ISO (International Organization for Standardization) registration
Plan the reorganization of the operations of an establishment
May supervise contracted researchers or clerical staff.

My Job Description

1. Conducted risk-based internal audit and assessment of the processes of financial institutions and proposed operational improvements to the bank management.

2. Reviewed the key controls surrounding stock related processes and stock management of industries identifying the process risks and controls in place, testing the controls for operational effectiveness, reviewing the policies and/or procedures during the period, discussing findings with and putting forward improvement recommendations to the plant management prior to preparing the final report.

3. Performed financial compliance review of a flour processing plant ensure internal compliance with regulatory requirements.

4. Supervised interns assigned to my team during the audit review of the financial institutions.

Cc Glitteringstar, Newmum0615, sleekchic, cochtrane
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 18, 2018
BlackMimir:
Please House abeg make una helpme verify my NOC of choice (1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting)

Check NOC 1111 too.

****Una wan turn this thread to NOC selection thread. Na joke oooo.****

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 18, 2018
Noted, thanks very much

Ethelia:

No need for law school. use your llb and evaluate it with Iqas. it will be verified as being equivalent to a Canadian professional law degree. the specific use of the word 'professional' by Iqas is why lawyers are advised to use them when evaluating our degree

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by BlackMimir: 12:53am On Jan 18, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Check NOC 1111 too.

I saw this but itdoesn't quite capture my roles especially since the audit I did were more like process audit and not financial audit like accountants.
Many thanks.

Lol @ NOC selection thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ayaade1: 6:51am On Jan 18, 2018
Good morning e-fam,

Please assist with a contact in UI.
Thank you.

deloby123:
Great people, please am having issues with my transcript from UI. Will appreciate if there is any known contact that can help speed things up. I have made all the necessary payments just for the transcript to be sent.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 6:52am On Jan 18, 2018
Lol. Na wa o. Looks like that's all we do these days. As draw and PPR gist no dey naa, wetin else we wan do.
Guys please try and come up with your options. It takes a lot to edit or review these NOCs. Don't just send and ask us to advise. Come up with yours and we can help vet. Make an effort please.

Me sef na joke I dey o

GlitteringStar:

Check NOC 1111 too.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2018
1122 is ok.
BlackMimir:

NOC Duties
Management consultants perform some or all of the following duties:

Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of a public or private sector establishment
Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications
Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards for ISO (International Organization for Standardization) registration
Plan the reorganization of the operations of an establishment
May supervise contracted researchers or clerical staff.

My Job Description

1. Conducted risk-based internal audit and assessment of the processes of financial institutions and proposed operational improvements to the bank management.

2. Reviewed the key controls surrounding stock related processes and stock management of industries identifying the process risks and controls in place, testing the controls for operational effectiveness, reviewing the policies and/or procedures during the period, discussing findings with and putting forward improvement recommendations to the plant management prior to preparing the final report.

3. Performed financial compliance review of a flour processing plant ensure internal compliance with regulatory requirements.

4. Supervised interns assigned to my team during the audit review of the financial institutions.

Cc Glitteringstar, Newmum0615, sleekchic, cochtrane
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 6:59am On Jan 18, 2018
1122 [quote author=BlackMimir post=64293276][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 6:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 7:14am On Jan 18, 2018
manlikegb:

@40manlappy, I sent you a PM sir. Its about MBA transcript in Lautech for my spouse. It's what has been delaying us for some months now. We'll really appreciate your assistance through your contact at the PG school.

I've never used the PM function before so I hope I did it right. I'll keep an eye on my email.

Hello, I have replied your PM. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 7:15am On Jan 18, 2018
Judzygal:
please, who can help me with my FUTA transcript.... have tried using the school website but I don't think it's functional as all the phone numbers there are no more valid.
please some1 help.
thanks

cc: ajiifixing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by olajide21: 7:39am On Jan 18, 2018
smileymum:
Good evening,

I just scanned my PCC and a little part at the bottom of page 2 is not showing clearly (place showing Alagbon Lagos) written by hand, is it going to be a problem or can go ahead with it like this? I tried to rescan and the information showed but a little part of the little finger thumbprint on the right went off. I have tried different positions, none is coming out better. Which of them is better to use? I don't know if I am worrying over nothing, I just want to be double sure. Thanks.

Please use mobile scanner (cam scanner) all the part of the document should be clear and legible
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Engr2000: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2018
Engr2000:
Evening All,

1. I need transcript from Unilorin, anybody with a contact that can make it faster.

2. I have send my wife certificates to WES and it is taking them longer time to review it, though the certificates are in her maiden name while we register for WES with my surname. Anybody with similar challenge.

I look forward to your response.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ham334488: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2018
Engr2000:
Evening All,

1. I need transcript from Unilorin, anybody with a contact that can make it faster.

2. I have send my wife certificates to WES and it is taking them longer time to review it, though the certificates are in her maiden name while we register for WES with my surname. Anybody with similar challenge.

I look forward to your response.

Please any update on NASU (Unilorin chapter ).
Applied for transcript since early December and yet to get it sent to WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by winter(f): 8:12am On Jan 18, 2018
My newborn's visa just got approved too. Just added my newborn baby. Myself and hubby already got COPR last year.

kissoflife:

Just checked and mine was approved also awaiting PUM...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Deebay: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2018
smileymum:
Good evening,

I just scanned my PCC and a little part at the bottom of page 2 is not showing clearly (place showing Alagbon Lagos) written by hand, is it going to be a problem or can go ahead with it like this? I tried to rescan and the information showed but a little part of the little finger thumbprint on the right went off. I have tried different positions, none is coming out better. Which of them is better to use? I don't know if I am worrying over nothing, I just want to be double sure. Thanks.
You can use CamScanner to scan it. Download the app on your phone.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2018
@ Smileymum, another option is to place it on the scanner such that the white place at the top is slightly out of the range, thus creating more space at the bottom.

Deebay:

You can use CamScanner to scan it. Download the app on your phone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hereandnow65: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Check NOC 1111 too.

NOC selection thread...lol grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2018
DatechMan:
Good Morning guys.

I have been struggling to keep up with the thread. It is growing really fast.

Wishing everyone succes in the journey.

Saying hi from the other side.

#GodBlessNigeria

Same here bro @bolded smiley

How are you doing? Take care
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by coolangel54(f): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2018
Hello house good morning. I just got my international passport for identification when I write IELTS exam in July. I have a masters degree in English and one year experience (still counting) as a university lecturer. I just got married and my husband has an MPA , but self-employed, though he worked for one year in a guest house as a receptionist. I will be the only one writing the IELTS exam because of the issue of funds. Please, house I need your help with any advise at all on how I can make the band mark and increase our CRS score. Secondly, should we send our masters degree certificates to WES for evaluation or I send just mine since I am the principal applicant? He graduated from DELSU (Delta state university) and I from UNN (university of nigeria). PLEASE I NEED ALL YOUR HELP. What should we do to increase our CRS score? No baby for now. Just the two of us.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mummytutu: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2018
why you should not delay creating an EE profile:
#Copied
a difference of 3 months
451-460 candidates doubled
441-450 candidates quintupled
431- 440 candidates tripled

Team #434

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fanyeofori: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2018
Gr8 pple, response plz
Fanyeofori:
Seniors, plz help provide answers to my Q

How long does it take for CIC to acknowledge receipt of application I.e d interval btw application submission and AOR?

I want to believe once one receives AOR dat is when one's application is locked in? Or is it locked on submission date?

Working on things so I don't lose 5 points to my birthday!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2018
40manlappy:

Hello, I have replied your PM. Cheers

Hello, please I sent you a PM as well.... not sure I got it right. I have this same challenge of MBA of my spouse too and been in the pool since August. Lautech is really delaying... Please share with me a contact that can help out with this. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2018
Tee248490:

Hello, please I sent you a PM as well.... not sure I got it right. I have this same challenge of MBA of my spouse too and been in the pool since August. Lautech is really delaying... Please share with me a contact that can help out with this. Thank you

Ok, check your inbox in 5 minutes or less.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Uzoreen: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2018
Why dont you just scan it with your phone. This way you can be able to adjust it . Download the latest Adobe Acrobat from Play Store. It has a scanner that has been so useful to me through out this process.

smileymum:
Good evening,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.