Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1290904 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
HELP!!!
Newmum0615:
My people, I am trying to edit the job title and NOC on my work history post-ITA but it is not saving and moving to the next field "Research". Who knows what I might doing wrong. But when I "save & add", it adds the same info I edited, but now refuses to save and exit. It just keeps rolling and show the same page. What's the implication of using the "start again"button on top of the field?
Please help!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
Beem4cupid:
My finest bro....... don't mind me....thot I could sneak in.Am good . Preparing for landing...... Thanks for holding the fort here.

Glad to know that you are keeping well sis. Wish you journey mercies and see you in Canny smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
The Internet might have timed out. Try logging out and trying again.

Cheers.

Newmum0615:
HELP!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Log out, close your browser and start all over.

Newmum0615:
HELP!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
It didn't give me the option of logging out initially. But it's fine now. Thanks.

For this question: Please tell us about ****'s immediate family members that have not been identified in the application. This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.

Do I still need to add my kids details since I have already entered the names earlier

happytbaby:
Log out, close your browser and start all over.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thanks
koonlay5:
The Internet might have timed out. Try logging out and trying again.

Cheers.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Medal007: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
These people tire me o
They will later come here come ask us how to put on dia shoes oo
Canadianfly:

Hi there. Please take out time and read, then understand this whole process. The process of registering and paying for IELTS is very clear on the British council website. If you can't understand that one, how will one then understand the test they're taking to pass it?

Asking how you will raise a bank draft, visit the Cemetry titled Deceased Bank Drafts, then stand over any of the graves, then raise the bank draft from the dead. grin dunno why Nigerians use that term "raise bank draft" as if the bank draft died before.
Anyway, unless there's a bank named Nairaland
...I don't know how anyone can guide you on that other than you going to your bank and asking them. My point is do not rely heavily on this forum for every tiny wincy question you have. Do your own I research then ask questions that are peculiar to your case. You can't wing it, trust me. Calm down and all the best grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
No, your parents and siblings will do. Same for Oga.

Newmum0615:
It didn't give me the option of logging out initially. But it's fine now. Thanks.

For this question: Please tell us about ****'s immediate family members that have not been identified in the application. This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.

Do I still need to add my kids details since I have already entered the names earlier

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Newmum0615:

talking about parents n siblings.don't add or kids cos they have already been included n identified remember d question said not identified
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kenon1: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
40manlappy:

Congrats! Guess IELTS is sorted already?
Thanks 40manlappy.
Not yet o!
I registered for 01/02/2018.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kenon1: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
dumsydsassy1:
Congratulations!

Thank you.
That correct IQAS email address was helpful.
I didn't bother calling them on phone but I kept sending them emails.
You will be congratulated for your ITA very soon. It will come. Relax!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by titiclassy: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
bababode825:

Buzz me privately. I will send you a number you can call.

Your transcript will be sent this week guaranteed as far as you have any previous transcript. Either departmental or univesrsity.

Mine was sent last week and its in Canada as I write.

@bababode825. Thanks but i have never collected any transcript ever before. Is there still hope?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by titiclassy: 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
titigafar:

Is OAU processing transcript for ex students at the moment?
I finished my MBA last Octoberr, senate list of approved graduant list was released December.
They were hoping to have our convocation that December before the strike started.
In this case cann they process my transcript if applied for?

According to my contact, transcript processing will resume when NASU resumes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dunasy(f): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
been reading and reading.....

About to commence....

Need i say..thank you to those that brought up a thread like this and those keeping it running.....

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Holuwarsehun(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Inception12:
Hello good people,

How long does the physical mail that WES uses for verification take to reach? The university has denied receiving an email form WES regarding my verification and apparently WES cant disclose the email they sent to due to confidentiality reasons.

I've emailed them to resend it but i got the generic email below:

Your academic records have been sent to the institution for verification by email and mail. The status for these documents will be updated in My Account once their response is received and accepted by WES.

We appreciate your patience in allowing your former institution sufficient time to respond to our request.

I wish i had used IQAs
Sorry to bother you, I have a question. Will I see it on my timeline (WES) when verification is sent to my school?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mrstender: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Good people.
How una dey.

Pls my POF is a gift in a seperate account aside my salary account.
Do I get reference letter and SOA from the two account or I just stick to the one with the POF even though it's been dormant for 18 months.

Cc:Newmum0615 pls I sent u a pm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
You will get an email.

Holuwarsehun:

Sorry to bother you, I have a question. Will I see it on my timeline (WES) when verification is sent to my school?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thanks. Done.
caon:
talking about parents n siblings.don't add or kids cos they have already been included n identified remember d question said not identified
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mosbiod(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hi Seniors,
I have had a couple of visa refusals in the past and also several travels. I want to try as much as possible to avoid this thing called ADR after submitting my Application and I would like to attach Schedule A form and Travel History Form upfront.

Please, which section would be best to upload these documents? LOE or Passport/Travel Document section?

Thank y'all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Your pm didn't come in..
mrstender:
Good people.
How una dey.

Pls my POF is a gift in a seperate account aside my salary account.
Do I get reference letter and SOA from the two account or I just stick to the one with the POF even though it's been dormant for 18 months.

Cc:Newmum0615 pls I sent u a pm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by balogunsam(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
agates:

Hmm. I received AOR on 13th of January and no update yet too.

Maybe they always travel "home" for the holidays like our igbo brothers do too. May the wait be worthwhile!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by balogunsam(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Uzoreen:
Im sure u will get news soonest. Im hoping to also get good news too soon. God's speed!

Yes ma'am! We will rejoice soon!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by balogunsam(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Canadianfly:
Quick advise to the house,

If your score is not that great, I.e. below 440 and your spouse hasn't yet sat for IELTS, I'll recommend you encourage them to give IELTS a shot to improve your score. There are two benefits to this:

1) you stand to gain 20 points from them. Giving you a fighting chance for ITA.
2) saves you money in future when it's time to apply for citizenship as proof of English/French language test is one of the requirements for Canadian citizenship. Good thing is they'll even accept the results even if it has expired. As long as you get above CLB 4/4.5.

So in a way you are winning all round and saving for the future, who know...maybe the price for IELTS then will be $500 as against the N68K you can pay now grin

If you're single and your CRS is below 440 and you have maxed out IELTS, look in your neighborhood for a local MFM to join. grin

Just kidding....

Number 2 is motivating. You are really funny with the last comment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by balogunsam(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Inception12:
Hello good people,

How long does the physical mail that WES uses for verification take to reach? The university has denied receiving an email form WES regarding my verification and apparently WES cant disclose the email they sent to due to confidentiality reasons.

I've emailed them to resend it but i got the generic email below:

Your academic records have been sent to the institution for verification by email and mail. The status for these documents will be updated in My Account once their response is received and accepted by WES.

We appreciate your patience in allowing your former institution sufficient time to respond to our request.

I wish i had used IQAs

Link up with the registrar's office in your school or exams and records. They could help you check incoming correspondence to confirm if it has arrived or not. Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by balogunsam(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Holuwarsehun:

You will receive a mail to that effect..if you do not get a mail, contact them via Twitter, Facebook or whatever means necessary.

@Inception12 the same thing applies to you sir.

Here is my experience

I waited for about two weeks for the school to receive the verification request WES claimed to have sent but got nothing. Then i was able to get the contact of someone on the registrar's office who confirmed nothing like that came for me. He then gave me an email address to give WES to send the request to but WES said they could not do that. I then started mounting pressure on WES via Facebook and i complained bitterly till one of the customer reps said he would look into it and we had to wait hours for facebook message replies but it worked out as he discovered there was a sort of system malfunction that did not allow the verification request reach my school despite showing them tht it went through. This was instantly fixed and i got an email instantly that the verification request has been sent to the school. I called my contact the following day, he logged in and confirmed they'd received it.

1. The main help you need is having someone on ground that can confirm receipt of the verification request
2. There is no instant way to reach WES. Most take time or will not go through. However, facebook worked for me

Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bigfido: 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hello guys. A lot of people here might not know my story but for the few that do, it's ppr!

Timeline:
ITA August 23rd
Aor-Sept 14th
Ip1- Sept 21
Mep- Sept 23
Adr- Sept 23 travel history
Na2- Sept 29
Job mail- Nov 2
Ftd- Nov 3. London
Cse for mistake in not declaring visa refusal for spouse Nov 7
Adr- Nov 29 schedule A
Ip2- Jan 18
Adr-Jan 19-- I need to attend to this for some people. Details below
Ppr- Jan 29

For the ADR I got, I was asked for additional proof of employment for myself employed work. The requested for contract documents, photos, tax returns etc. I was also asked to provide detailed explanation why a certain company was always depositing money into my account. Some few months back, @boss13 wrote extensively here about what documents you should submit before for your proof of employment.. I mocked him, I was asked for those documents exactly has he said it. I am sorry for my actions. Please go through his TL for those documents. London is not a joke. The trauma is intense. I am on different whatsapp group and the agitations are very intense. Try your best to submit those documents. Documents I submitted for my self employed work includes contracts, cac document, lirs tax card, ID cards, call cards, bank statement highlighting payments for the contracts I submitted, screen shots of official emails, practice licence, receipts and invoices

I have been at this journey since 2015. If you go to the first thread, first few pages, you will find me there. It has been a surreal experience but I thank God it ended in praises. I wish you all the best of luck

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by balogunsam(m): 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
bigfido:
Hello guys. A lot of people here might not know my story but for the few that do, it's ppr!

Timeline:
ITA August 23rd
Aor-Sept 14th
Ip1- Sept 21
Mep- Sept 23
Adr- Sept 23 travel history
Na2- Sept 29
Job mail- Nov 2
Ftd- Nov 3. London
Cse for mistake in not declaring visa refusal for spouse Nov 7
Adr- Nov 29 schedule A
Ip2- Jan 18
Ppr- Jan 29

For the ADR I got, I was asked for additional proof of employment for myself employed work. The requested for contract documents, photos, tax returns etc. I was also asked to provide detailed explanation why a certain company was always depositing money into my account. Some few months back, @boss13 wrote extensively here about what documents you should submit before for your proof of employment.. I mocked him, I was asked for those documents exactly has he said it. I am sorry for my actions. Please go through his TL for those documents. London is not a joke. The trauma is intense. I am on different whatsapp group and the agitations are very intense. Try your best to submit those documents. Documents I submitted for my self employed work includes contracts, cac document, lirs tax card, ID cards, call cards, bank statement highlighting payments for the contracts I submitted, screen shots of official emails, practice licence, receipts and invoices

I have been at this journey since 2015. If you go to the first thread, first few pages, you will find me there. It has been a surreal experience but I thank God it ended in praises. I wish you all the best of luck

whoaaaaaa!!!! Congratulations!! Finally!!!
How are you feeling?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bigfido: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
balogunsam:

whoaaaaaa!!!! Congratulations!! Finally!!!
How are you feeling?
Elated!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Newmum0615:
My people, I am trying to edit the job title and NOC on my work history post-ITA but it is not saving and moving to the next field "Research". Who knows what I might doing wrong. But when I "save & add", it adds the same info I edited, but now refuses to save and exit. It just keeps rolling and show the same page. What's the implication of using the "start again"button on top of the field?
Please help!

It is a script-server interface error due to connectivity, nothing serious. Log out and check back after a couple of hours when network connection is stronger
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
bigfido:

Timeline:
ITA August 23rd
Ppr- Jan 29

Congrats baba
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Holuwarsehun(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
balogunsam:

You will receive a mail to that effect..if you do not get a mail, contact them via Twitter, Facebook or whatever means necessary.

@Inception12 the same thing applies to you sir.

Here is my experience

I waited for about two weeks for the school to receive the verification request WES claimed to have sent but got nothing. Then i was able to get the contact of someone on the registrar's office who confirmed nothing like that came for me. He then gave me an email address to give WES to send the request to but WES said they could not do that. I then started mounting pressure on WES via Facebook and i complained bitterly till one of the customer reps said he would look into it and we had to wait hours for facebook message replies but it worked out as he discovered there was a sort of system malfunction that did not allow the verification request reach my school despite showing them tht it went through. This was instantly fixed and i got an email instantly that the verification request has been sent to the school. I called my contact the following day, he logged in and confirmed they'd received it.

1. The main help you need is having someone on ground that can confirm receipt of the verification request
2. There is no instant way to reach WES. Most take time or will not go through. However, facebook worked for me

Cheers!
Thank you for the detailed explanation. Coincidentally, I just received a mail from WES about the verification.

This is to advise you that photocopies of your documents have been sent to your institution for verification and that your file has been placed on hold until we receive their written response.

I understand that the verification can either be paper based or email based. In this situation, is the verification sent via email or otherwise? I'll like to know so that I'll know who to contact in my school.

Thank you once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.