Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291015 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by thekingskiddy(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2018
That is a good suggestion. Please do you happen to have his contact or know how I can get it? Thanks.
Ethelia:

I think you can contact Inspector Moshood directly and send your documents to you. He will process the PCC and scan it to you or can even courier it to you if you wish. Its all about the money. Atleast you are guaranteed its original
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nusetron(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Debbybounty:
Any pharmacist here.......please can we connect......thanks

u could pm me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2018
thekingskiddy:
That is a good suggestion. Please do you happen to have his contact or know how I can get it? Thanks.
Just search for it on Nairaland, his number has been stated many times
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pikipiki: 11:28am On Feb 20, 2018
Hello efamily,

Please I need your advice or suggestions on how to improve my Listening Score. My major weakness is the Multiple Choice questions. I have used different strategies as suggested by different people here(@GliterringStar, @Lucious477, @Newmum, @canadianfly etc)but I can't seem to improve. I have used cambridge 7-12, Baron, and mini-ielts.com to practice. I have done over 30 practice tests in the last 30 days and scored between 34 to 36. I always fail 4 to 5 Multiple choice questions. I really need to get 8.5 in Listening as age is not on my side. This is my second and Final attempt. My ielts test is next week- 3rd March. Please help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2018
Inspector Moshood... 08034747802
thekingskiddy:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pikipiki:
Hello efamily,

Please I need your advice or suggestions on how to improve my Listening Score. My major weakness is the Multiple Choice questions. I have used different strategies as suggested by different people here(@GliterringStar, @Lucious477, @Newmum, @canadianfly etc)but I can't seem to improve. I have used cambridge 7-12, Baron, and mini-ielts.com to practice. I have done over 30 practice tests in the last 30 days and scored between 34 to 36. I always fail 4 to 5 Multiple choice questions. I really need to get 8.5 in Listening as age is not on my side. This is my second and Final attempt. My ielts test is next week- 3rd March. Please help

This is my weakness too. What im doing is study ieltsliz advice on tackling multiple choice questions. I also downloaded some videos specifically for strategies on multiple choice questions

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by thekingskiddy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Thanks a lot.
smslive2:
Inspector Moshood... 08034747802
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pikipiki:
Hello efamily,

I'm sure have done quite a good practice,and you may have read about this tip, but take it seriously, it works.

Try to read ahead of time, especially when the recording says go through your answers after part 1, use that time to familiarise yourself with the multiple choice questions also, that first part when they say read the instructions as well just use that time to read ahead the multiple choice as this method helps you to be a step ahead when listening to the recording.

Again if you are confused on what option to choose, u may write out exactly what you heard against the questions and move on, then come back while transferring ur answers to choose the best matching option.

Do not forget UR 'S' where necessary, preferably write in capital letters.

By the way, 34-36 isn't so bad, don't be demoralized, I was hovering around this but my result came out to be 8.5 for listening.

I am sure u will make it. All the best.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Talkingboy: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pikipiki:
Hello efamily,

Enter youtube and search for James Castleden , watch him attempt the questions live, come back and quote me to give testimony.

All d best sir.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Sugaro:
I'm sure have done quite a good practice,and you may have read about this tip, but take it seriously, it works.

Try to read ahead of time, especially when the recording says go through your answers after part 1, use that time to familiarise yourself with the multiple choice questions also, that first part when they say read the instructions as well just use that time to read ahead the multiple choice as this method helps you to be a step ahead when listening to the recording.

Again if you are confused on what option to choose, u may write out exactly what you heard against the questions and move on, then come back while transferring ur answers to choose the best matching option.

Do not forget UR 'S' where necessary, preferably write in capital letters.

By the way, 34-36 isn't so bad, don't be demoralized, I was hovering around this but my result came out to be 8.5 for listening.

I am sure u will make it. All the best.

Thank you..im learning

Please what do you mean by UR "S"?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Talkingboy:

Enter youtube and search for James Castleden , watch him attempt the questions live, come back and quote me to give testimony.

All d best sir.

I love you!!!!
Going to watch too

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Yes I'm a pharmacist Email me ogenelson07@gmail.com
Debbybounty:
Any pharmacist here.......please can we connect......thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by beautyfoch: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Please can someone help me clarify this.
Do they mean if you have worked in canada before or its equivalant in nigeria here in respect to the NOC.

Make una no vex oo cos atimes this English can be confusing. Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
beautyfoch:
Please can someone help me clarify this.
Do they mean if you have worked in canada before or its equivalant in nigeria here in respect to the NOC.

Make una no vex oo cos atimes this English can be confusing. Thanks in advance

Its IN Canada, there is another question about your work experience in general

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pitola: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Congrats @ Hayor2014
hayor2014:
Thank God for me and join me in celebrating..
MOD IDP remark came after 10days and writing was increased,new Crs is 449,and I av got my money back....result now is LRSW 8.5, 7,7.5,7.....for people who think IDP is to be avoided.....I think I would rather pay 46K and know my fate than 15K and wait 12weeks...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by beautyfoch: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
sthillz:

Its IN Canada, there is another question about your work experience in general

Thanks i so much appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Favoredme: 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

When this part 3 was opened, I made a silent declaration that my PPR story will be told here and here it is!

I want to give God the praise because myself and spouse wrote IELTS in August 2017 once using only ieltsbuddy.com and the road to IELTS from BC. Then ASUU or was it NASU strike held back our WES until Nov/Dec 2017. Family size of 5.

We started this process using the CIC website only until I stumbled on this thread (part 2) through Google.
I will encourage newbies to read the CIC website and thoroughly because every needed info is there and seek further guidance or Naija experience from this thread and parts 1 and 2.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Congratulations!!!! You were truly Favored.
Your timeline is awesome.

Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

When this part 3 was opened, I made a silent declaration that my PPR story will be told here and here it is!

I want to give God the praise because myself and spouse wrote IELTS in August 2017 once using only ieltsbuddy.com and the road to IELTS from BC. Then ASUU or was it NASU strike held back our WES until Nov/Dec 2017. Family size of 5.

We started this process using the CIC website only until I stumbled on this thread (part 2) through Google.
I will encourage newbies to read the CIC website and thoroughly because every needed info is there and seek further guidance or Naija experience from this thread and parts 1 and 2.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
sthillz:

Thank you..im learning

Please what do you mean by UR "S"?
plurals, words in singular and plural forms

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

jeez!! See speed oo. Massive congrats.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kmgb: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06

Congrats,beautiful timeline, any previous UK visa denial?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kenon1: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

What a lovely timeline! Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Awesome. Beautiful timeline. I celebrate with you.
Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1mlo: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Congratulations, so pumped for you and your family.

Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Favoredme: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
None .. thanks.

Kmgb:

Congrats,beautiful timeline, any previous UK visa denial?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

Wow! Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Congratulations
Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!
My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Congratulations.

Which Visa Officer handled your case?

quote author=Favoredme post=65225478]It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by McNoelle(m): 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
Congrats.

Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by intercedertee(f): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
congratulations, so happy for u. I will also testify
Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Congratulations to you and yours and I tap massively into your swift timeline.

Could you please share what POF did you submit?

Cheers

Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.