Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1288111 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pamperme: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
Guys, PPR is here.....

When the Lord turn the captivity of Zion, we were like they that dreamt.... I will like to give glory to Almighty God for He alone is worthy of all my praise...

When i saw Teatop1234's PPR mail earlier, i was genuinely happy for her and also pray that LVO will give me PPR too. One hour after, my golden mail arrived. On Monday, i told Pampem that i have a good feeling that both of us would get PPR this week and be free from LVO.

I want to sincerely thank all the elders of this forum for their contributions... Honestly, didnt ask any questions throughout this journey because i read and noted down everything that is important.

To my powerful colleague and mentor... @Egariyi, I love you to the moon and back... We will rock Canny together...

Like i said earlier... I will sing KWAM 1 song today... Ileku ayo tota se bawon ti o... Ilu Canada ni won ti si...

My timeline below:

ITA - August 2, 2017
AOR - October 9, 2017
ADR (Travel) - October 26, 2017
MEP - October 27, 2017
IP1- October 27, 2017
NA2 - October 30, 2017
FTD to LVO - November 28, 2017
IP2 - January 30, 2018
RADR changed to NA - February 27, 2018
PPR - March 2, 2018

Thank you all and God bless you

62 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abbylee: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
Congrats to you, and everyone else that has received PPR!

Pamperme:
Guys, PPR is here.....

My timeline below:

ITA - August 2, 2017
AOR - October 9, 2017
MEP - October 27, 2017
IP1- October 27, 2017
NA2 - October 30, 2017
IP2 - January 30, 2018
PPR - March 2, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pamperme:
Guys, PPR is here.....

correct! Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MacShiff: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pamperme:
Guys, PPR is here.....

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
Yaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saw your congratulatory message to someone today and yours is here. Issa PPR rain. Congrats dear. More of this please.

Pamperme:
Guys, PPR is here.....

When the Lord turn the captivity of Zion, we were like they that dreamt.... I will like to give glory to Almighty God for He alone is worthy of all my praise...

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
Amen.
GlitteringStar:

grin grin grin It will surely end in praise for us all. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Congratulations to you and Teatop1234
Pamperme:
Guys, PPR is here.....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Newmum0615. We are waiting to congratulate you.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pamperme:

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by balogunsam(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pamperme:
Guys, PPR is here.....

When i saw Teatop1234's PPR mail earlier, i was genuinely happy for her and also pray that LVO will give me PPR too. One hour after, my golden mail arrived. On Monday, i told Pampem that i have a good feeling that both of us would get PPR this week and be free from LVO.

I want to sincerely thank all the elders of this forum for their contributions... Honestly, didnt ask any questions throughout this journey because i read and noted down everything that is important.

To my powerful colleague and mentor... @Egariyi, I love you to the moon and back... We will rock Canny together...

Like i said earlier... I will sing KWAM 1 song today... Ileku ayo tota se bawon ti o... Ilu Canada ni won ti si...

My timeline below:

ITA - August 2, 2017
AOR - October 9, 2017
MEP - October 27, 2017
IP1- October 27, 2017
NA2 - October 30, 2017
IP2 - January 30, 2018
PPR - March 2, 2018

Whoa!! Congratulations! Finally!! May the land of Canada favour you and yours...my family also taps into this PPR rain...i know its here already. Congrats again!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
PPR rain!!! Congrats @JESUSisable @pamperme @Teatop1234 and to others that got the golden mail.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ilu Canada ni won ti shi........................................................................emi ti n gb'erin nibi yi o.

Congratulations.

[quote author=Pamperme post=65497666]Guys, PPR is here.....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by askofemma: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
Good day snr guys!

Pls am abrt to start this whole process and I intend to take it 1 step at a time. Firstly I want to start saving money as I am met to understand that POF aid an avr balance in an account for a period of 6months and supported with with SOA pls I want to know Whc bank is the best to use for POF for those that have passed tru dis stage without issue ! I mean that banks that issue the reference letter in the exact way it is required thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
And you shall!!! Very soon.

ysteph:
Newmum0615. We are waiting to congratulate you.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pamperme:
Guys, PPR is here.....

My timeline below:

ITA - August 2, 2017
AOR - October 9, 2017
MEP - October 27, 2017
IP1- October 27, 2017
NA2 - October 30, 2017
IP2 - January 30, 2018
PPR - March 2, 2018

The rain has begun.

Dear Lord, we thank you. As we rejoice with others, people will also rejoice with us. Those still doing IELTS, those waiting for NASU, those waiting for remark, those responding to ADR, those gathering POF, those waiting for scores to crash, those still gathering document needed, even those still looking through NOC. Let it rainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

39 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hello askofemma. We welcome you.

If you really want to get help from this thread, you need to write in proper English. I can barely understand what you typed. For all the information you require, please visit page 0 of this thread. We will be happy to help with any other clarifications you may need.

Happy reading.

askofemma:
Good day snr guys!

Pls am abrt to start this whole process and I intend to take it 1 step at a time. Firstly I want to start saving money as I am met to understand that POF aid an avr balance in an account for a period of 6months and supported with with SOA pls I want to know Whc bank is the best to use for POF for those that have passed tru dis stage without issue ! I mean that banks that issue the reference letter in the exact way it is required thanks.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mumayo: 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#770077][/color]
Teatop1234:
Happy to announce my PPR in part 3.

The journey seem stressful yet very easy to get to the promised land.

My timeline below:

AOR Sept19
MP Sept 27
IP1 Sept 28
NA2 Oct 5
Job mail -Nov 7
Doc not rqd -Nov 8
LVO confirmation -Nov 8
ADR - height & biodata Feb 26
IP2 - Feb 27
PPR - Mar 1

It has ended with praise.
congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Avr = Average
whc= which
snr= senior
abrt= about
tru= through
dis= this

Oya do control H.

Just kidding, Oga abeg we all need to get used to writing things out in full instead of using 'chat language'. You still have IELTS writing to contend with.

Newmum0615:
Hello askofemma. If you really want to get help from this thread, you need to write in proper English. I can barely understand what you typed. For all the information you require, please visit page 0 of this thread. We will be happy to help with any other clarifications you may need.

Happy reading.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mumayo: 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]congratulations. PPR rain falling.
Pamperme:
Guys, PPR is here.....

My timeline below:

ITA - August 2, 2017
AOR - October 9, 2017
MEP - October 27, 2017
IP1- October 27, 2017
NA2 - October 30, 2017
IP2 - January 30, 2018
PPR - March 2, 2018

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArabianRose(f): 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
mamaofuuuuuuuu grin
Newmum0615:
Hello askofemma. We welcome you.

If you really want to get help from this thread, you need to write in proper English. I can barely understand what you typed. For all the information you require, please visit page 0 of this thread. We will be happy to help with any other clarifications you may need.

Happy reading.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by prideandjoy: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
Congratulations dear!!! We Thank God for his faithfulness, congrats. smiley

Congratulations to everyother PPR recipient. smiley

Pamperme:
Guys, PPR is here.....

My timeline below:

ITA - August 2, 2017
AOR - October 9, 2017
MEP - October 27, 2017
IP1- October 27, 2017
NA2 - October 30, 2017
IP2 - January 30, 2018
PPR - March 2, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArabianRose(f): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
5months! congrats indeed!

My timeline below:

ITA - August 2, 2017
AOR - October 9, 2017
MEP - October 27, 2017
IP1- October 27, 2017
NA2 - October 30, 2017
IP2 - January 30, 2018
PPR - March 2, 2018

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
Pamperme:
Guys, PPR is here.....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
Congrats... I am Next on line

Pamperme:
Guys, PPR is here.....

My timeline below:

ITA - August 2, 2017
AOR - October 9, 2017
MEP - October 27, 2017
IP1- October 27, 2017
NA2 - October 30, 2017
IP2 - January 30, 2018
PPR - March 2, 2018

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nat138: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS to all PPR recipients. Please more of the testimonies before the end of today o to enable proper weekend celebrations. It is indeed ending in Praise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
Congratulations @Teatop1234 @Pamperme
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by askofemma: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hello,

Please I want to ask for those that have passed through the POF stage which bank is the best to use! The bank with less issue and adhere to the recommended standard of POF reference letter

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pamperme:
Guys, PPR is here.....

My timeline below:

ITA - August 2, 2017
AOR - October 9, 2017
MEP - October 27, 2017
IP1- October 27, 2017
NA2 - October 30, 2017
IP2 - January 30, 2018
PPR - March 2, 2018

Congratulations!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
People have gotten it from GTB, First Bank and FCMB. There may be others. However, the relationship officer needs to get an exceptional approval to issue the letter in that format since it is not done routinely in the course of business.

askofemma:
Hello,

Please I want to ask for those that have passed through the POF stage which bank is the best to use! The bank with less issue and adhere to the recommended standard of POF reference letter

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
happytbaby:
People have gotten it from GTB, First Bank and FCMB. There may be others. However, the relationship officer needs to get an exceptional approval to issue the letter in that format since it is not done routinely in the course of business.

Please clarify..do u mean letter for statement of account or POF(if different)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by askofemma: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
happytbaby:

Thanks so much

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Vancouver4(f): 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
I congratulate all those who got PPR. I wish you well in canny land. I also pray for excellent IELTS results for all of us @24/3/18

Surely, Praise is awaiting my God in Zion.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.