Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1290898 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nuelnuel: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hello people
I have an issue with the work reference letter that I obtained from the school where I served during my NYSC. My concern with the letter is that the stamp which the principal put on the letter obscured his name on the letter. The attached image shows the part of the letter that has the above problem. Please can everyone help me review the image below and help me decide whether I need to travel to the school again to obtain another letter.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adespecial: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
sthillz:
I received an email yesterday confirming my ielts Test center. My speaking happens to be on Sunday.
For the rest, Its Sheba Event center at mobolaji Anthony but I don't know where that is.

I live on the island.. Can anyone help with description please

To answer those trying to get transcripts from Olabisi onabanjo, I was there yesterday and got everything sorted. My transcript and certificate. All the contacts I got here were of people from outside the academic records office but I was determined to get someone in the records office. Thankfully I bumped into one of my former lecturers who gave me the name of the person to meet. He is actually one of the people who stamps certificates !
He was very helpful. I lost money trying to get it done without stepping a foot in there but it made a lot of difference going there myself.

Do you mean u were able to collect your cert test cos I was in school yesterday as well but was able to collect my certificate only and was told a message will be sent to me once my transcript is ready

Sheba centre is around Mary land ikeja axis. Board a bus going to ikeha Maryland and drop at kingsway or leventis and ask of the centre..... U will see their signboard as well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sasng7: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Oopsy:
Thanks for sharing this.
Want to ask, is it only in LOE that it can be mentioned or is there any other particular place Distance Learning should be indicated?

Have a feeling I've read something about this previously but can't remember where exactly. Any one with info on this can kindly share.

Thanks.

You can attach your offer letter /and enrolment letter. It should be stated clearly in these letters.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Is it Shuaibu Abdulkarim that they cannot see?
It is clear joor. grin
nuelnuel:
Hello people
I have an issue with the work reference letter that I obtained from the school where I served during my NYSC. My concern with the letter is that the stamp which the principal put on the letter obscured his name on the letter. The attached image shows the part of the letter that has the above problem. Please can everyone help me review the image below and help me decide whether I need to travel to the school again to obtain another letter.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by culdalex(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
Please what do you advise.

Should I state that I am still single during my application to cic.

Or I sud indicate married but my family is not coming with me!!!!

Note: I got the information that you need to provide POF for your family even if they are not coming with you....
sud i just indicate single and then invite family after I am settled in canada..

Please help to shed more light ooooo abeg..

amdman:
People that adding spouse as accompanying is severely affecting their points can actually consider going alone and sponsoring their spouse subsequently. They would then have the following options

OPTION A
1. PA lands in Canada
2. Files for spouse sponsorship (no specified time restrictions)
3. Application is granted within 1yr.

OPTION B
1. PA lands in Canada
2. Files for spouse sponsorship
3. Spouse goes over to Canada on a visit visa
4. Spouse applies for extension of visit visa and open work permit pending when sponsor application is granted.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1163&top=17

The above is sweetened by the fact that for sponsoring spouse, it is not required for the sponsor to show that he is earning a robust income in Canada.

Contributions and critique of the above options required please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nuelnuel: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Thanks a lot for your response. I feel relieved.
Newmum0615:
Is it Shuaibu Abdulkarim that they cannot see?
It is clear joor. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adespecial: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
gistwivkome:
I still haven’t gotten a response from them even though I have made 2 requests.

Pls do I av to wait till the finish evaluating my result before I claim my money or claim it now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
culdalex:

Note: I got the information that you need to provide POF for your family even if they are not coming with you....
sud i just indicate single and then invite family after I am settled in canada..

Why would you want to start your new life in another country with lies? Why claim single when you're married then you'll still come back here and ask for a solution when you're banned 5 years for misrepresentation.

Do what you feel is right.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
nuelnuel:
Hello people

Yours faithfully,
Shuaibu Abdulkarim
Principal

I think it's legible enough

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
nuelnuel:
Hello people

Don't see any problem. I think it's fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
culdalex:

I hope your 'Note' doesn't imply that you want to denounce being married due to PoF? In any case, it is called misrepresentation and it comes with a hefty price you may not like. If you are married, indicate accordingly. Trust me, the lie would be uncovered come what may.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
adespecial:

Pls do I av to wait till the finish evaluating my result before I claim my money or claim it now?
I don't think you need to wait I have contacted them and I have received a mail that they are working on refunding me, my school has not even sent transcript cheesy
adespecial:

I don't think you need to wait I have contacted them and I have received a mail that they are working on refunding me, my school has not even sent transcript, so u can go ahead and apply. @emmasonic thanks for saving me $26.something

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
You should state you're married but family non-accompanying.
Please don't state you're single.

Thank you.

culdalex:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nuelnuel: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Thanks a lot for sharing your view on the matter
mcstan18:

Yours faithfully,
Shuaibu Abdulkarim
Principal

I think it's legible enough
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nuelnuel: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Thank you for sharing your opinion on the matter
bbaby84:

Don't see any problem. I think it's fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by purplerain(f): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Try and change your bank address. That's probably easiest to do.

ncmama:
Please someone help

What other utility bill/proof of address can you give when doing the UK PCC?

I use prepaid meter, I opened my bank account in school, rent agreement has my sister's name. Who else has done this?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Uzoreen: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
Yes you can switch NOC post ITA. Just provide the reason why u changed in a LOE. I did a research on this and found out many people (Zandora included) got PPR after changing NOCs Post ITA.

Eklektoss:
Good morning all,
2. Can i change my noc code while filling my post-ita form? i realised the refrence i was given at work tallys more with adminstrative assitant(1241). However i filled in [b]adminstrative officer (1221) [/b]in my express entry form. They are similar though but i ' m confused at this point. Please house, help weigh in on this matter. Thank you in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bestdiddy: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hi All,

Please how many months Pay slip do I need to submit as evidence. I cant find my previous payslips o. But i can get for the last 6 months. Please does this suffice?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
bestdiddy:
Hi All,

Please how many months Pay slip do I need to submit as evidence. I cant find my previous payslips o. But i can get for the last 6 months. Please does this suffice?

6 months is fine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kemolin44: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
I want to sincerely appreciate every one for their various comment on this trend.
Please I really dont know if this question have been asked before.

Question:.I would want to know if my COREN cert. as a certified Engineer can be sent to WES along side with my M.ENG for evaluation ?
If yes will it earn me points?
I read from this trend that ICAN ACA can evaluated and I also confirm that MDCN can also be done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by culdalex(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
ysteph:
You should state you're married but family non-accompanying.
Please don't state you're single.

Thank you.

Thanks for your response ysteph.

My only concern is with the POF

I heard you will have to provide POF for family even if they are not accompanying you... or is it not true?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bestdiddy: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
GOD bless you.
luffyhaki:

6 months is fine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
nuelnuel:
Hello people

I see it just fine...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
It's true. You'll need to show POF because IRCC knows you'll sponsor your family later.

If you apply as single when you're married you won't be able to sponsor your family later.

culdalex:

I heard you will have to provide POF for family even if they are not accompanying you... or is it not true?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
culdalex:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Please read the link above to be convinced beyond doubt. You MUST do medical, PCC (wife n kids above 18) and put proof of fund for ur immediate family members whether accompanying you or not.

Do not lie about your marital status.

May God make this journey easy for us all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Rebarobyn: 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
So I got the golden mail today after a wait period of 5 months and 23 days. Truly it is not a journey for the faint-hearted. I have been worried, scared, tired, hopeful, hopeless and even prepared my mind for the worst ... I would come to this thread to give myself hope and stay away sometimes not to get my hopes up...

Where I wan start, na the IELTS abi na international police clearance...abi na WES wahala...then I got to NA2, got moved to LVO and stayed there forever. Let me also say over the last few days I got a few mails from LVO, also ADR and I got super worried.

A big thank you to everyone who has been a part of this journey so far.....and more importantly I give God all the glory.

45 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Rebarobyn:
So I got the golden mail today after a wait period of 5 months and 23 days.

A big thank you to everyone who has been a part of this journey so far.....and more importantly I give God all the glory.

Glory. Congrats

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Rebarobyn:
Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Rebarobyn:

Congrats....timeline pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
What can someone who is separated from his marital partner fill as relationship status in the EE profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Rebarobyn: 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
veritas3:

Congrats....timeline pls

Timeline:
FSW AOR: Sept 21
mep/ADR (Schedule A form): Sept 27
NA: Oct 10
FTD to LVO: Nov 10
IP2: Feb 27
ADR: Mar 3
PPR: Mar 13

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pikipiki: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Congratulations!
Rebarobyn:
So I got the golden mail today after a wait period of 5 months and 23 days. Truly it is not a journey for the faint-hearted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.