Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1287645 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
Freeman59:
Guys I just applied for IELTS. yes it's a bit elementary but if anyone has links to study materials, videos etc that can help me get a good score, pls send here or to ifeanyichukwuabani@gmail.com

Thanks.
Check page 0 of the part 2 thread
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
Adiahabasi:

PPR landed last week o. Got a double miracle.

Declined the first ITA because POF had only been in my acct for 3 months, I wanted to show it had been there for over 6months....won't advice anyone to wait that long cos of that.

Double Congratulations to you. PhD? Wow. Congratulations.

Please I have a question.

Concerning POF as regards the bolded.i am in d same situation I plan to enter the pool in April when the money would have been 6months in our account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Holuwarsehun(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Has anyone registered for ielts recently? I've been trying to register since morning but I've been getting an error when I try to submit my entries.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MissG(f): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
bbaby84:

Hi..
I think you should put it. I know filling those forms can be tiring but don't leave anything out. Afterall, you'll write 'cruise port stop' as reason. Also create a word document to fill in the remaining trips that can't be on the original form.

Goodluck

Thank you bbaby84

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Holuwarsehun:
Has anyone registered for ielts recently? I've been trying to register since morning but I've been getting an error when I try to submit my entries.

I registered last week. maybe u should try again or with a different browser.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Holuwarsehun(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
sleekchic:

I registered last week. maybe u should try again or with a different browser.
I've used Google chrome (PC and Phone), Microsoft edge, and Mozilla Firefox but it's still the same issue.

Sorry, which date did you choose? I'm thinking maybe January 6 is filled is the reason behind that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Elle78: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Thank you...

Scard:
Congratulations on getting a score to be desired

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Elle78: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Over ready sef @tippex but this strike does not want me to rock it before Christmas. My verification is still pending with Unilag.

[quote author=tippex post=62974741][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Omomabo: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Beblessedbaba: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
intercedertee:
PPR must surely fall on me in this part 3 in Jesus name. Good to know we r in part3

Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
yokus:
[color=#006600][/color]Biko , @cochtrane no kee me this early morning.
Nerd/Geek. Tongue Out.

Lol. Had to clarify. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Holuwarsehun:

I've used Google chrome (PC and Phone), Microsoft edge, and Mozilla Firefox but it's still the same issue.

Sorry, which date did you choose? I'm thinking maybe January 6 is filled is the reason behind that.

I chose 6th of January. I just checked their site and that date is still available. Dunno why you are experiencing this.what was the error msg u got?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Holuwarsehun(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
sleekchic:

I chose 6th of January. I just checked their site and that date is still available. Dunno why you are experiencing this.what was the error msg u got?

Oooops! An error has occurred that we didn't anticipate, for which we apologise. Fortunately, the error has been logged for our techie people to investigate.

Please return to the Home page and try again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by G12(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Lifeonmars: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Can anyone help me out please. I evaluated my Nursing cert and I got a reply as posted in the screenshot. Does it mean I wont have point for education?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by superdoll: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
sleekchic:

Double Congratulations to you. PhD? Wow. Congratulations.

Please I have a question.

Concerning POF as regards the bolded.i am in d same situation I plan to enter the pool in April when the money would have been 6months in our account.

Here's my situation: My husband is the PA, he is a medical doctor, walks for the government as a PHC doctor and doesn't earn that much(i hope they won't judge with this),i am currently unemployed. His brother in the USA gifted us the POF BUT he had someone send the money into our joint account on d 1st of Nov(someone we are not related to at all so surname is different) this is the reason we plan on waiting 6months as my brother in-law won't be able to do a gift deed. Is there any other way we can bring that April closer cos me I am ready to move today or we should just wait 6months.

I dont tink someone has to be a family to do u a gift deed. If i were you i shuld already be swimming in the pool. Some of us got ITA even wen proof of fund wasnt readily sitting in our account. Anyway let the seniors weigh on on this matter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Macy4real200: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Evening seniors and juniors like me. I have a matter that is weighing me down. My husband has refused to register for ielts. He also has an issue with his BSc result so he can't even do ECA. Based on this, he asked me to apply alone with only our son as accompanying. Now the issue is, how would he eventually join us when I relocate with our son. If I apply with him as accompanying without ielts and eca from him, my score will drop. Am so confused right now. Besides, I've not really heard testimonies of married people relocating without their spouses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lifeonmars:
Can anyone help me out please. I evaluated my Nursing cert and I got a reply as posted in the screenshot. Does it mean I wont have point for education?

You cannot claim points for it since your ECA report says that it is not comparable to a Canadian education credential.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 2bpat: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hello guys,
BA in French + PGD Education assessment by WES will be equivalent to what?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ItsYourFriend: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Two or more degrees...
2bpat:
Hello guys,
BA in French + PGD Education assessment by WES will be equivalent to what?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tippex(f): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Let me also mark attendance on part 3 thread. I speak speed into my Canadian journey and I declare that I will share my testimony on this newly launched part 3 thread

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ItsYourFriend: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Everything is possible my dear. If your point drop below the ITA threshold, then you may have to rethink FSW route and explore PNP. However, you can try EE alone and explore other means of bringing him to Canada in the near future. I think the buck stops here. Truly speaking, it's yours to research. Good luck!
Macy4real200:
Evening seniors and juniors like me. I have a matter that is weighing me down. My husband has refused to register for ielts. He also has an issue with his BSc result so he can't even do ECA. Based on this, he asked me to apply alone with only our son as accompanying. Now the issue is, how would he eventually join us when I relocate with our son. If I apply with him as accompanying without ielts and eca from him, my score will drop. Am so confused right now. Besides, I've not really heard testimonies of married people relocating without their spouses.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by damilola1978: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Public Service announcement:: Please make una help me beg Accra Visa Office Oh... Help me tel Charli to update my CIC and send me PUM oh. Abeg oh...My application ID na E0********... make them no use me & my passport dance "One Corner" oh

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ItsYourFriend: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Since your credentials are not equivalent to a completed Canadian education as determined by your assessor, you most certainly will not get a point here.
Lifeonmars:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Delerichard(m): 12:45am On Dec 05, 2017
Hello seniors, pls, I have some issues that weighing me down,I intended to apply in 2014 along the line I stopped meanwhile I did my verification ( Bsc )in that year.Can I still make use of it or I will do another verification?(2)This time around that I want to apply my wife will be the principal applicant,are we going to ielts together or she will write it alone?(3)As per the POF how many months is the total money that qualify us to apply must be in my account?(4)my wife qualifies to be a nurse in 2014 RN, same year,she got a job.she left the job in 2016 to further her nursing career she finished last month to become registered practical nurse RPN.Can she use her btw 2014 to 2016 as her work experience? while she will verify her RPN.thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Macy4real200: 4:56am On Dec 05, 2017
Thanks. Will explore all avenues

ItsYourFriend:
Everything is possible my dear. If your point drop below the ITA threshold, then you may have to rethink FSW route and explore PNP. However, you can try EE alone and explore other means of bringing him to Canada in the near future. I think the buck stops here. Truly speaking, it's yours to research. Good luck!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bluevy: 5:34am On Dec 05, 2017
40manlappy:

cc: justwise, GlitteringStar
Hi everyone am new here,please I want to ask some questions about the EE
1.After taking IETLS , evaluating of results and getting into the pool what next.
2.I have B.SC in Geology and PGD in computer science while my wife is still has 2 semesters to graduate from her uni.the problem is we plan to go immediately her final paper,since we are going to evaluating results can she evaluate her Waec and still have a job over there.Over to the guru's in the house. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bluevy: 5:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Bluevy:
1.After taking IETLS , evaluating of results and getting into the pool what next.
2.I have B.SC in Geology and PGD in computer science while my wife is still has 2 semesters to graduate from her uni.the problem is we plan to go immediately her final paper,since we are going to evaluating results can she evaluate her Waec and is it reasonable for her to evaluate at all,and hope it wont affect the processing.Over to the guru's in the house. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 5:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Macy4real200:
Refused? No ECA because of BSc issues, yet refused to do IELTS. Thank God he consented to non-accompanying. I'll gladly click it. When I land in Canada, we'll begin to process family sponsorship and he should be able to join you in 12-24 months.
Orisa boo le gbemi...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 5:56am On Dec 05, 2017
Delerichard:
Hello seniors, pls, I have some issues that weighing me down,I intended to apply in 2014 along the line I stopped meanwhile I did my verification ( Bsc )in that year.Can I still [b]make use of it [/b]or I will do another verification?(2)This time around that I want to apply my wife will be the principal applicant,are we going to ielts together or she will write it alone?(3)As per the POF how many months is the total money that qualify us to apply must be in my account?(4)my wife qualifies to be a nurse in 2014 RN, same year,she got a job.she left the job in 2016 to further her nursing career she finished last month to become registered practical nurse RPN.Can she use her btw 2014 to 2016 as her work experience? while she will verify her RPN.thanks.
Your verification is valid for 5 years. So, YES, u can still make use of it.
For your other questions, visit page zero of this thread and also page zero of part 2.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 6:03am On Dec 05, 2017
Bluevy:
2.I have B.SC in Geology and PGD in computer science while my wife is still has 2 semesters to graduate from her uni.the problem is we [b]plan to go immediately [/b]her final paper,since we are going to evaluating results can she evaluate her Waec and still have a job over there.Over to the guru's in the house. Thanks
1. Next thing is to wait and wait and keep waiting in the pool till CIC releases a CRS cut off score that is lower or equal to ur own CRS score computed based on the information you provided while entering the pool.
2.Don't bother evaluating WAEC. You can use ur own credentials alone if it will fetch u great CRS or wait for ur wife till she graduates, collects her results and evaluate. Where u dey hurry dey go sef? (Just thinking aloud)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.