Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1290731 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Bwahahahaha, bro I'm learning French but doing a PGD or masters should be better the way I see it. I meant this for folks on migration points struggle oh.

Folks like me. I'm pursuing one of those options anyway. I think we need to rub minds.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Queenette111: 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
deedorte:
Please I need ur candid advise. MOD IDP IELTS or BC IELTS?

If you know within yourself that you have really studied and put in your best,please go with MOD IDP.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Tojued:
Nōn nōbīs, Domine, nōn nōbīs, sed nōminī tuō dā glōriam (Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but to thy name give the glory)

Make una no vex, no be PPR, no be even ITA na just IELTS result.

(British Council) LRSW: 9,9,8.5,8.5. Guys this is beyond my personal ability or preparation, na just God and answered prayers. And thank you fellow nairalanders for all the knowledge and tips shared here.

Please those who received disappointing result today, don't stay disappointed. Nobody has two heads, you will defeat IELTS and succeed on your Canny journey.

Congrats to those who received their desired scores. May it rain ITA and PPR soon.

This is superfluous. If only you could share the 0.5 on each section with people that need them smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
bolabae:
(Dancing in.......��������)

It's PPR guys!!!!!!!!!

AOR............August 29th
PPR mail.........April 20th

(Dancing out�������)

413? That should be April, 2017 draw. Double congrats.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by unyted(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
We all know things are hard in the country. We also have some level of unrests in some parts of the country, but there is no war in Nigeria.

People should still try to do the right thing and follow the right channels. How many Syrians and Yemenis and people from Iraq or Cote D'Ivoire are involved in this illegal entry?

A lot of students who apply for study permit to study in Canada are being denied study visas. Situations like this could be responsible for the high level of visa refusals. Even PR application on the average takes longer than the usual 6 months nowadays.... Reputation is powerful!

We all want Canada to "stay soft", but situations like this may make them change their 'soft' stance.

We need to avoid all these negative spotlight and attention at all cost. Honesty is a virtue. It is for our own good.

Cheers!

Tojued:

1. There is war and chaos in Nigeria
2. Canada's 'softness' is the reason we're on this thread. Please they should stay soft.
3. I agree that people should go the legal route and stop looking for short cuts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
unyted:
We all know things are hard in the country. We also have some level of unrest in some parts of the country, but is no war in Nigeria.

People should still try to do the right thing and follow the right channels. How many Syrians and Yemenis and people from Iraq are involved in this illegal entry?

A lot of students who apply for study permit to study in Canada are being denied study visas. Situations like this are the reasons for the high level of visa refusals. Even PR application on the average takes longer than the usual 6 months nowadays.... Reputation is powerful!

We all want Canada to "stay soft", but situations like this may make them change their 'soft' stance.

We need to avoid all these negative spotlight and attention at all cost. Honesty is a virtue. It is for our own good.

Cheers!

I completely agree with you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bimsebony: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
UNILAG don increase fees ooo.

It is well.

I'm sure the requests have increased lately hence the increment in fee.

Na wa sha!!!

You also have to pay for verification now. Chai!

Naija. Diaris God ooo.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bolabae: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thanks..........Luffyhaki, flunitrazepam, ysteph, Glitteringstar, Osaze007, iamtrulyBlessed, koonlay5, Bimsebony, 4Barr, mcstan18. God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArcUgo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
CONGRATS

bolabae:
(Dancing in.......��������)

It's PPR guys!!!!!!!!!

CRS......448
ITA........413
AOR............August 29th
Added my son................October 20th
Medical passed.............December 11th
ADR........January 24th
IP 2......... February 27th
PPR mail.........April 20th
Visa office: Vienna, Austria

My sincere appreciation goes to everyone on this wonderful platform, you guys are the BEST

(Dancing out�������)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hahahahahaha. Biko leave me o.
mcstan18:

You have succeeded in roping your boss into this abi? You people should kukuma transfer the office to Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
There is war in Nigeria, it is just 'far' from us. People in the North are going through one. Not taking sides on this issue though.

[quote author=unyted post=66878415]We all know things are hard in the country. We also have some level of unrests in some parts of the country, but there is no war in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
I love the way this thread is today. Plenty reasons to celebrate but also some reasons to feel down.

Congrats @nusetron @toyogirl, @bolabae @peddy001 and to all IELTS smashers. @Tojued, I don't have anything to say to you, just kontinu. If you kill BC for us, IDP will be the only one left to do shakara with scores.

To those who feel disappointed with their scores, it is well. Fire on. Eyes on the prize. One day, it will be a forgotten story when Canada comes calling.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by newsheriffintown: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
sthillz:

Nigeria is a tough place to live for those with disabilities. Perhaps you should ask this question in the study thread. There might be scholarship/funding opportunities you may learn about. Send me a PM too
I know a Nigerian Lady in canada who helps young Nigerians with scholarship information too. I believe she puts them through on their application.
have done that already, they all suggest that I should ask Google but the scholarship I saw are not fully funded they are for a semester while others are money grant

l have sent you a pm or should i drop my number so we can chat on whatsup
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
sunvick:
You will surely be fine. Just answer your name (ife-oma). Your ielts will surely be a good thing. I wish the best In advance.

Thank you and AMEN!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Wakanowdotcom: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hello House!
Happy to be chatting here, finally.
I have been reading all: part 1-3. Thank you all for the world of info out here. Please people just read, then there will be less questions to ask :-)

My IELTS came out successful. Now I want to create the EE profile. My question is: I have a sister in Canada. She's got PR. But we are estranged (yeah, family issues, sh*t happens). So I WILL NOT BE CLAIMING POINTS FROM HER.

At the beginning of the form where it asks do you have sister, aunt, uncle in Canada? Will I have lied already if I ticked NO?
Or do I tick YES?
But when asked to show her PR card number to get 15 points, I simply decline? (As I stated, I will not be needing those 15 points).

Hopefully someone will put me through on which part to tick what. I do not want to mess it up by ticking one and the other would be what I should have done.

Thanks all.

PS: @Newmum ayam coming for u :-) NOC Queen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Aduvie International School Jahi. After ABC cargo warehouse.

Vancouver4:
Pls what's the address for tomorrow written test IDP Abuja? The have refused to pick calls.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wow. the thread is hot today!

@Tojued, that is a BEAUTIFUL result!! kiss kiss kiss congrats! wow!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
dumsydsassy1:

Jabi abi.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ednut1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin BC guys are funny. My friend requested for remark in writing and speaking. They called him today saying there is an issue with his recording and remark cannot be conducted. They are to refund his 15k and he retakes the exam for free grin

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by njbybrthnly: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wakanowdotcom:
Now I want to create the EE profile. My question is: I have a sister in Canada. She's got PR. But we are estranged (yeah, family issues, sh*t happens). So I WILL NOT BE CLAIMING POINTS FROM HER.

Sorry I don't have an answer to your question but just want to point out that this Canada journey is a lesson in humility...so if there's anyway you two can patch things up, the better for you both...blood, they say is thicker than water.

I know it's none of my business o

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jesuba: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
Congrats to ielts sucessfuls and ppr recipients!!!! It's been a lovely day on this thread
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jesuba: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
. cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Wakanowdotcom: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thanks. But you do not ask from people who will not give you. And make up is best when its not borne out of a need to obtain: either way.
But thanks.

njbybrthnly:

Sorry I don't have an answer to your question but just want to point out that this Canada journey is a lesson in humility...so if there's anyway you two can patch things up, the better for you both...blood, they say is thicker than water.

I know it's none of my business o

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Vancouver4(f): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
dumsydsassy1:

God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by laminaria(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
@Tojued
Honestly U deserve some accolades.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Crowndit: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=unyted post=66878415]We all know things are hard in the country. We also have some level of unrests in some parts of the country, but there is no war in Nigeria.

People should still try to do the right thing and follow the right channels. How many Syrians and Yemenis and people from Iraq or Cote D'Ivoire are involved in this illegal entry?

A lot of students who apply for study permit to study in Canada are being denied study visas. Situations like this could be responsible for the high level of visa refusals. Even PR application on the average takes longer than the usual 6 months nowadays.... Reputation is powerful!

Cheers

That is how Nigerians were excluded from the US diversity visa lottery programme the same year I was supposed to win it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Crowndit: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2018

Cheers!

[This is how Nigerians were excluded from the US diversity visa lottery programme the same year I was supposed to win it]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
No. Jahi* there is Jabi and there is Jahi. The school is in Jahi.
Elfmannisback:

Jabi abi.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Deda3103(f): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hi guys. My timeline below

FSW Inland
ITA- Nov 14
AOR-Feb 13
MEP- 21 feb
NA1- 21 feb
IP1- 22 feb
PPR:Apr 11

Myself+ one dependant.
Used my NYSC experience.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Omodadi2: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Good evening house, congrats to all success stories. Please i need clarification on sending certificate to WES through fax, ill appreciate your guidance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Deda3103:
Hi guys. My timeline below
FSW Inland ITA- Nov 14 AOR-Feb 13 MEP- 21 feb NA1- 21 feb IP1- 22 feb PPR:Apr 11
Myself+ one dependant. Used my NYSC experience.
More more of these.
Big big congratulations.
whaoooo
Je m'appelle Ramj

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Omodadi2:
Good evening house, congrats to all success stories. Please i need clarification on sending certificate to WES through fax, ill appreciate your guidance.

hellofax.com

Make sure you I close your eyes ref number in one of the tabs or create a PDF of it from word and add as first page and violaaaa
WES fax : +14169729004

Je m'appelle Ramj

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.