Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:51 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1277138 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
ysteph:
Please this is not true. Don't come here to discourage people. Recently someone has said his score was upgraded with MOD IDP.

BC have a lot of situations were scores were not upgraded too.

Lol..oya no vex..Please feel free to explore the remark option with IDP grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
I no vex at all. The post was just somewhat discouraging.

It will surely end in praise.

luffyhaki:

Lol..oya no vex..Please feel free to explore the remark option with IDP grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
segzy14:
Good day all, Wes required I pay 233.91CAD but I was charged 69,538 Naira , as against 65,700 naira .
I want to ask if there are other charges I am not aware of.

LThanks.

your bank is kind sef, mine charged almost 72k.
My advice, stop using XE to calculate your costs, Nigerian banks have a different exchange rate, you'll just get HBP for nothing

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ifeoma77:

your bank is kind sef, mine charged almost 72k.
My advice, stop using XE to calculate your costs, Nigerian banks have a different exchange rate, you'll just get HBP for nothing

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
flosk:
@mcstan18 come and carry your brother ooooooo

Blue biro family grin

cheesy cheesy... Indeed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Newmum0615:
While you people are asking and answering anyhow questions here, I just want to say that my colleague got an upgrade in speaking from 7.5 to 8.5 and Writing 6.5 to 7 with BC.

[s]Lemme go back to reading you pipu's anyhow questions and answers grin[/s]

Ok bye.

With the way all of you in that office are "shifting cultivation", I hope the Company remains a going concern by year end. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
I'm here again. Please, e jor, biko

Has anyone here applied for PR using Church/Mosque marriage certificate and/or Sworn affidavit for declaration of marriage?

I am more confused now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bimsebony: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Newmum0615:
While you people are asking and answering anyhow questions here, I just want to say that my colleague got an upgrade in speaking from 7.5 to 8.5 and Writing 6.5 to 7 with BC.

Ok bye.

Congratulations to your colleague. Please when was the test date?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
hakeemgp:

Congrats!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wisdom77: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
Please house, I have MSC in Human Resources, CIPM while my husband has B.Eng, we both have 7yrs experience, our CRS Target is 460. I am the PA, kindly advise how we can achieve this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Please go to page zero... you will see everything you need

wisdom77:
Please house, I have MSC in Human Resources, CIPM while my husband has B.Eng, we both have 7yrs experience, our CRS Target is 460. I am the PA, kindly advise how we can achieve this.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
So having tested the rivers, ICES evaluated OND and HND as two certificates. OND equivalent to two years national diploma and HND as four years Advanced Diploma. If you dont want to go through verification wahala and yoy have extra $200 then ICES it is.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Uzzyan: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
XX01:

Only 25% of it. Tried and tested.

Thanks ma'am.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
So having tested the rivers, ICES evaluated OND and HND as two certificates. OND equivalent to two years national diploma and HND as four years Advanced Diploma. If you dont want to go through verification wahala and you have extra $200 then ICES it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
QSola:
So having tested the rivers, ICES evaluated OND and HND as two certificates. OND equivalent to two years national diploma and HND as four years Advanced Diploma. If you dont want to go through verification wahala and you have extra $200 then ICES it is.
Congratulations. However, what do u mean by the bold?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArcUgo(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
ICES Charges per degree. So if you're evaluating for instance MSc & BSc you pay $400 that's $200 each excluding courier. Unlike WES and IQAS that bill you once notwithstanding the number of degrees.

Elfmannisback:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Its $200 for each certificates, so HND and OND is $400 and courier is $75 via UPS. I didnt use standard delivery cos ICES doesnt send e-copy so i opted for UPS to avoid nipost stories

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
wisdom77:

let me be a lil nicer than @smslive2

google CIC CRS tool and do the permutation then you know who should be PA.
Remember 8777 - LRWS in IELTS is the magic score.

But you with MSC should the PA.

Je m'appelle Ramj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
QSola:

Its $200 for each certificates, so HND and OND is $400 and courier is $75 via UPS. I didnt use standard delivery cos ICES doesnt send e-copy so i opted for UPS to avoid nipost stories
Wow, so much cash. Congrats again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
ArcUgo:
ICES Charges per degree. So if you're evaluating for instance MSc & BSc you pay $400 that's $200 each excluding courier. Unlike WES and IQAS that bill you once notwithstanding the number of degrees.

I understand IQAS charges per qualification and them and WES charge when one wanna add.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
Meanwhile, a man drove a van on pedestrian lane in Toronto... Too bad!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
Azonto things****

[s]Abeg bring the 15k make I help him/her to spend
[/s]

Newmum0615:

Ok bye.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
QSola:

Why pay extra $200 when WES verifies alllll your degrees including JSCE if you want for the same one fee. and gives similar evaluation for OND -2 years, HND 3years

just thinking...

Je m'appelle Ramj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ramj:

Je m'appelle Ramj
Baba, avoiding page zero comments is not being harsh. By the way, she said her score is 460, so which one is Google IRCC....?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Great. Pacesetter. How long did it take?

QSola:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
The answer to your question is in his/her original post. There are a lot of stuff to learn in this journey. Read and learn .....the person that went through that route is not stupid.

Ramj:

Why pay extra $200 when WES verifies alllll your degrees including JSCE if you want for the same one fee. and gives similar evaluation for OND -2 years, HND 3years

just thinking...

Je m'appelle Ramj

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
Double post
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Uncle Ramj, abeg there is nothing wrong with what Smslive said to the Madam.From where I am sitting he was very polite.

In the spirit of not starting another quarrel please be easy on your comments. The original poster already knows how to calculate CRS (if she doesn't page 0 would still show her), has got it figured out to some point. "How to acheive this" is such a general enquiry that the most useful answer is to direct her to page 0.

wisdom77:

@Wisdom: you as the primary applicant will need to score a minimum of 8777 in LWSR when you take the IELTS...that is a starting point. Evaluate your Masters degree alongside the IELTS preparation, you may evaluate Oga's bachelors too for additional 7 points (I think). Oga can also give you up to 20 points from IELTS .....in addition go to the top of the page where page numbers are and click on page 0......

Ramj:

Je m'appelle Ramj

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Wow, so much cash. Congrats again.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by njbybrthnly: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jades27:
Good Afternoon Good People, I created my express entry profile earlier in the year my score is 419, I have been trying to boost the score and trying the pnp options, long story short a friend told me I could add the job I was doing while in school to my work experience as I was a part-time student. This I did and the my status as since be showing "Update Not Submitted". I need your advise if anyone has had such experience, what you did or do I edit and remove the work experience since I did put it initially.

Thank you

Boss...You need to resubmit your application for the update to take effect...click on 'Continue' at the bottom of the page where you see your status ...on the next page you need to sign electronically
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ramj:

just thinking...

Je m'appelle Ramj

My sch was on strike last year. I was trying to avoid issues with verification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.