Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1287724 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by TEECANN: 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
cochtrane:

Even if you are a 100% sure you'll get PPR, you definitely should write after. There's no justification for writing before.
Simply send them a mail and inform them that you have traveled and will be unable to meet the 15- or 30-day deadline (whichever comes), attaching the evidence of travel. That should clear you. That's what I did and that's what I read off canadavisa.com was done by some other guys.

@cochtrane,

Wow...how did I miss this golden piece of information.

1. Like seriously? My good friend, are you saying in the event of receiving the PPR mail, I can mail the Visa Office and inform them that I cannot submit my passport within the time frame given due to so and so reason and it will be honoured without me loosing the intended CoPR that has been fought long & hard for?

2. How does this affect the general rule which says you must be on your way to canny before your medical report or passport expires,whichever comes first?

So let's say hypothetically you delayed getting stamped and issued a CoPR and your medical report (which suppose to last for a year) expired mid way, what can you do in that event or should you just plan the whole arrangements to fall within the currency of ones medical report? (What is to be done where ones medical report expires before exiting to Canny?)

Pls help me to shed light on this in detail as this info may afford one some more time to gather a lil more fund before exiting which will be very useful for a fresh immigrant family in Canny.

It will all end in praise IJN!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by threadstone(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
optionese:
Anyone who got the Job mail and wasn't shipped to London VO

My friend got it and he hasn't even received ITA grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
threadstone:

My friend got it and he hasn't even received ITA grin

LOL.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by irewole1: 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
Congrats, the watch word is Neva giv up!

Nozzle:
Hello my ppl,
Let me share my story to encourage somebody.

Don't risk touching ur pof o. Anything can happen, u may need to send a fresh statement or reference showing current balances, you just never know.
Finally, never say never, if u want something desperately enof u will get it.

God is indeed great.

Thanks to u all for ur insightful advices. Before I over celebrate pls does rprf request mean PPR is near

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by crucialmental: 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good day all,
please I need clarification as per POF, i want to know if i will be expected to submit my personal bank statement along side the gift deed from a family member.
And also how can i prove working experience of over 5years but i stopped working about a year plus now? my concern being that the mode of salary payment in the last place of employment was on cash basis. So please i will really appreciate if the gurus in the house can help me out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by thekingskiddy(m): 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am very hopeful about my chances reading the testimonies of people who have gone through this whole process. I have a question concerning the employer reference letter. Is it mandatory that a complimentary card is attached to the reference letter even though the contact details of the person who wrote the letter (in this case, school principal) is clearly stated in the reference letter itself?

@newmum0615 and other gurus in the house, please help. Thanks a lot in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kunmi5: 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Kindly advise!!!

For EE profile, can you quote/use a NOC CODE of a role you are not doing presently?
My11year career has 3 different NOC codes, meanwhile only 2NOC codes out of the 3 are eligible for FSW but my present job isn't the NOC Code am quoting. Is it acceptible?

Please respond.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kunmi5: 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
For POF,

(1) Can gift from parents be acceptible as proof of funds. The funds I need is quite high - family of 5 which is about CAN$26,000. Am thinking of getting half on my own while my mum who is a canadian citizen transfer half of it to my naija dorm account while I attach a LOE that it is a congratulatory gift towards my Pre-PR Visa success.

(2) Is ESCROW account (in a canadian bank) accepted as Proof of funds?

(3) Must the bank statement compulsorily be 6months? Can 4 months fly since it captures the inflow of the required funds and history?

Can these above fly with the Immigration officer??
What other documents need be attached if it is acceptible?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dizzy007(m): 12:25am On Dec 19, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/2426588/preparing-ielts-get-here/97#63321447

Talkingboy:

Thanks BRO.

Confusing info is not a P.

I think the P is the objective questions , and those ones they will write which two info did the students discuss

A. Church
B. Mosque
C.Buhari
D. Chelsea
E. Danladi
F. Nairaland
G. Laptop

Let me list my P

1) Multiple choice questions ( Takes more dan 50% of marks lost) .. The pieces of information are always too cumbersome and the 30 seconds is sometimes not enough to read d questions b4 d recording starts

2) The aforementioned P (A-G)

3) Writing Plural instead of Singular and Vice versa ; Or will they might any right irrespective of whether you added ''S'' or not ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 19, 2017
Optimist1528:

Thank you for your kind and honest opinion, I can and should be able to come up with all the above, however I’m not sure what an income evidence is like? Any ideas please?

I just don’t don’t know if to go down this line and get rejected or I just apply as an employee in my own company and build a salary account. Folks say it’s the surest thing to do but will being an employee under my company not contradict my application in terms of names?

Just very confused. I just want to know the best path to follow so I can start building towards it so I have all the documents available with CRS Score hopefully comes down below my score.

Please helps.

I don't think its okay for you to be metioned as the proprietor of the business and be an employee especially if it isn't a registered company (LTD), it's mostly in big companies that you find a shareholder being an employee. It might be better for you to stick to your self employed status. Some people get ADR for bank statement highlighting salary payment.
Do you have clients who can provide references and evidence of dealings with clients say receipt, demand notes invoices? Is the business registered? Is it okay within the line of your profession to practice without registering?
Put in with what you can defend.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 19, 2017
kunmi5:
1. Who is the recommendation letter from client to be addressed to?
2. What of if income evidence was to personal account & not corporate account?

Reference letter can be addressed to CIC. Your personal account can be used to show evidence of income
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 3:57am On Dec 19, 2017
bbaby84:

I printed it and scanned with the LOE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Optimist1528: 4:41am On Dec 19, 2017
Flaj:

I don't think its okay for you to be metioned as the proprietor of the business and be an employee especially if it isn't a registered company (LTD), it's mostly in big companies that you find a shareholder being an employee. It might be better for you to stick to your self employed status. Some people get ADR for bank statement highlighting salary payment.
Do you have clients who can provide references and evidence of dealings with clients say receipt, demand notes invoices? Is the business registered? Is it okay within the line of your profession to practice without registering?
Put in with what you can defend.

Yes, the company is registered and operates legitimately. I have clients that can provide references evidence of dealing. The business was even registered solely for the purpose of the line of business.

However I worry about the chances of getting PPR, I haven’t seen or heard anyone who went down that line and got it, or does anyone in the house knows any? Please share !!!

Folks are advising I apply as an employee in the company and the only letter from the company that would carry a name (reference letter) can come in the second share holders name (not a family member so the name would be totally different from mine).

Your thoughts? I’m just trying to thread the path that guarantees the end result. Please what are your thoughts?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kissoflife: 4:57am On Dec 19, 2017
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay PPR is finally here

1st ITA August 23 (Declined October 4th, POF not complete)

2nd ITA October 4 (Same day I declined initial ITA)

AOR Nov 22

NA 1 Nov 22

UCI & Med Passed December 6

IP1 December 7

NA2 December 8

ADR RPRF December 13

RPRF paid December 14

IP2 December 14

PPR December 19

• I used two accounts (savings and domicilliary).
• Two Gift deeds covering 85% of the funds

Thank you everyone for your positive contributions. Although I can’t list everyone but of special mention are the following;

40manlappy Kontagious GlitteringStar cochtrane ugoiyke79e Boss13 Abby2017 Canadianfly Helphgirl

Thank you all for your support.

Please help highlight the procedure for passport submission through DHL and where is the DHL office at Ikeja?

35 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kissoflife: 5:23am On Dec 19, 2017
Hello everyone. Please I need your input on the following:

I just received a PPR (passport request) from IRCC but i'm a little confused as to how i will go about sending my passport out and paying for the service fee. Could someone please walk me through what i need to do and include to send my passport out. i dont want to make a mistake.. I plan to use DHL.

So here are my questions:

1. Where is the location of DHL at Ikeja

2. Procedure for submitting passport and other documents

CC: Kontagious
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Deebay: 5:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Been smiling like what I don't know...

It's the golden mail at last...

PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bless God for this awesome news...

Indeed He made my case different...
CRS 469 / OCT 4 ITA

AOR November 20

MEP Dec 11

PPR Dec 18

This is my new dawn...

Thanks to everyone for the selfless services and advice here. These helped shape my application. God bless you all. And to all awaiting one good news or the other, stay strong your miracle is on the way...

DHL here I come...

*used 25%pension of spouse to complete pof.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dammysanmi(m): 5:33am On Dec 19, 2017
Congrats @Deebay and @KissOfLife on your PPR!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 5:40am On Dec 19, 2017
kissoflife:

AOR Nov 22

NA 1 Nov 22

UCI & Med Passed December 6

IP1 December 7

NA2 December 8

ADR RPRF December 13

RPRF paid December 14

IP2 December 14

PPR December 19

• I used two accounts (savings and domicilliary).
• Two Gift deeds covering 85% of the funds

Thank you everyone for your positive contributions. Although I can’t list everyone but of special mention are the following;

40manlappy Kontagious GlitteringStar cochtrane ugoiyke79e Boss13 Abby2017 Canadianfly Helphgirl

Thank you all for your support.

Please help highlight the procedure for passport submission through DHL and where is the DHL office at Ikeja?
congrats

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by laitway: 6:25am On Dec 19, 2017
Just did. please try again.
Blackbuddy:

Hi, tried to reply your PMs but my emails keep bouncing back. Perhaps you should reset your email in use with Nairaland?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 6:41am On Dec 19, 2017
kissoflife:

AOR Nov 22

Congrats kissoflife. You would've still made it in time for submission if you hadn't declined first ITA.

Deebay:

Congrats Deebay. We bless God with you.
You two have similar timelines. Interesting

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by akaglue(f): 6:43am On Dec 19, 2017
H
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by threadstone(m): 6:44am On Dec 19, 2017
Congrats kissoflife and deebay. Awesome timelines smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kissoflife: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2017
mcstan18:

Congrats kissoflife. You would've still made it in time for submission if you hadn't declined first ITA.

[color=#000099][/color]

i gave up initially. But got determined after the second ITA the same day i declined the 1st
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 7:06am On Dec 19, 2017
@deebay and @kissoflife congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 19, 2017
Congrats dear. God be praised!

Please how did you use your spouse 25%?

What documents did you submit.

Thank you.

Deebay:

Indeed He made my case different...
CRS 469 / OCT 4 ITA

AOR November 20

MEP Dec 11

PPR Dec 18

This is my new dawn...

Thanks to everyone for the selfless services and advice here. These helped shape my application. God bless you all. And to all awaiting one good news or the other, stay strong your miracle is on the way...

DHL here I come...

*used 25%pension of spouse to complete pof.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kissoflife: 7:09am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by boldinc(m): 7:10am On Dec 19, 2017
Congrats... There's a DHL office on Joel Ogunnaike in GRA, Ikeja... Just next to UBA. You need N19,600 (try go with cash). There's another office on Allen Avenue, but you may have to google the address.

The instructions of steps to take are in your letter:

2 passport photos (One stamped with addresses and name of photo studio)
PPR Letter
IMM008 form (If family config changed)
Height, eye color, etc form filled.

Hope this helps.

kissoflife:
Hello everyone. Please I need your input on the following:

I just received a PPR (passport request) from IRCC but i'm a little confused as to how i will go about sending my passport out and paying for the service fee. Could someone please walk me through what i need to do and include to send my passport out. i dont want to make a mistake.. I plan to use DHL.

So here are my questions:

1. Where is the location of DHL at Ikeja

2. Procedure for submitting passport and other documents

CC: Kontagious

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kissoflife: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2017
boldinc:
Congrats... There's a DHL office on Joel Ogunnaike in GRA, Ikeja... Just next to UBA. You need N19,600 (try go with cash). There's another office on Allen Avenue, but you may have to google the address.

The instructions of steps to take are in your letter:

2 passport photos (One stamped with addresses and name of photo studio)
PPR Letter
IMM008 form (If family config changed)
Height, eye color, etc form filled.

Hope this helps.

Yes , thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by einsteino(m): 7:27am On Dec 19, 2017
kunmi5:
For POF,

(1) Can gift from parents be acceptible as proof of funds. The funds I need is quite high - family of 5 which is about CAN$26,000. Am thinking of getting half on my own while my mum who is a canadian citizen transfer half of it to my naija dorm account while I attach a LOE that it is a congratulatory gift towards my Pre-PR Visa success.

YES

(2) Is ESCROW account (in a canadian bank) accepted as Proof of funds?

The account can be domiciled in any country, what matters is that it is in your name

(3) Must the bank statement compulsorily be 6months? Can 4 months fly since it captures the inflow of the required funds and history?

if source of funds is gift deed, SOA can be less than 6months so long as it captures the inflow of the gift deed, else 6months is required.

Can these above fly with the Immigration officer??
What other documents need be attached if it is acceptible?

Gift deed and its required accompanying documents have been trashed in detail, kindly avail yourself of the search tool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2017
Congratulations! @Deebay and @Kissoflife

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 19, 2017
Hello people. I have been a silent follower since the early days of part 1 (2014). Well-done to everyone that has contributed to this thread. God bless you for all your effort

My hubby was not interested in relocating then suddenly this year August he said he wants a better life for me and the kids! I was over joyed and swung into action before he chances his mind cheesy

Part 3 will not pass me by in Jesus name. We have our IELTS and ECA, I am also sitting in the pool waiting for ITA (459).

My IELTS was a testimony! I had only 3 days of study using youtube because of work stress and I had 9,8,8,8 (First attempt) . I thought I was dreaming when I saw it. I had interference during my listening, my reading was confusing, my speaking I went off point. Yet God did it!

We are a family of 5, POF needed is 7.5m, as at October we had only 500k, infact hubby was refuaed a uk visa because of insufficient funds. Suddenly Nov 2nd, someone that was owing hubby since 2012 called and paid him 4million (The extra 1m he said was for interest)! POF is now 70% complete. Trusting God for the balance through sale of assets or gift deed from my dad. Every step has been God all the way!

My expectation shall not fall short in Jesus Name. I have always wanted a better life for myself and my family. This opportunity will not pass me by in Jesus Name! It will end in praise for me and for everyone who is trusting God.

If you desire this Canadian dream, do not relent, trust God through every step and it will come through for you.

I cannot wait to come back and testify for my PPR! Ground breaking speed will be my portion in Jesus name. I am in a job that I need to get out of immediately, God will come through for me!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kontagious(m): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2017
Congrats Boldinc, Kissoflife and Deebay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.