Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces (3474 Views)

Clear Video Of Police Men Shooting And Killing Sh'ite Protesters / Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) / Watch Video Of Security Men Shooting At Unarmed Civilians In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by KingyKing: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
The young men were harassed/shot at because one of them drives a good car.

Pictures attached

Link to watch video of the incident.

https://twitter.com/TrendsOfNigeria/status/937326345083908097?s=17

#EndSARS

Lalasticlala seun

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by Pierohandsome: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
It is time people need to stage a public protest against this hoodlums called SARS. It is getting too much

1 Like

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by hatchy(f): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Useless SARS

Useless Police

Useless Government

Useless APC

Useless Buha**

#EndSARS

#ProsecuteculpableSARS

10 Likes

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by Pierohandsome: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
I jst watch the video. The guys Deserve to be shot dead. Why harrassing and challenging an armed man? The guys started it first and the sars guy has to defend.

1 Like

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by booblacain(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
I believe that this is an old video.
Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
To be honest, if I was the police officer, I will shoot the guy in white coming after me, and the guy screaming "hold am".

Try that with American police, they won't even allow you so close to them before shooting you.

1 Like

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by mgbadike81: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pierohandsome:
I jst watch the video. The guys Deserve to be shot dead. Why harrassing and challenging an armed man? The guys started it first and the sars guy has to defend.
comments like this is why Nigeria is a zoo. so because a policeman is armed, he should go about harassing citizens and shooting anyone that dares to talk back at him?

10 Likes

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by gabng(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
If you had an iota of grey matter to watch the video you would have known you don't physically assault an armed police

Go & try it yourself & get shot.

mgbadike81:
comments like this is why Nigeria is a zoo. so because a policeman is armed, he should go about harassing citizens and shooting anyone that dares to talk back at him?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by Pierohandsome: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
mgbadike81:
ok go an keep harassing an armed officer. Did u see hw the other guy was approaching the Sars man why daring him to shoot? Wil u stand and watch someone approach u aggressively like that whn armed, what if he grabs the gun from him?

he is lucky he met a gentle sars man, i wil gun him dwn if i am in same shoe

1 Like

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by mgbadike81: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
gabng:

If you had an iota of grey matter to watch the video you would have known you don't physically assault an armed police

Go & try it yourself & get shot.

I guess the word,unarmed means nothing to you. call a spade, a spade. the policeman was unprofessional.

4 Likes

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by CharleyBright(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Being 6 feet close to a man with gun is like getting 6 feet close to your grave.
A Gun ain't a toy.
Dont be foolish, try avoid a man with a gun.

3 Likes

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Just shut up.

5 Likes

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pierohandsome:
ok go an keep harassing an armed officer. Did u see hw the other guy was approaching the Sars man why daring him to shoot? Wil u stand and watch someone approach u aggressively like that whn armed, what if he grabs the gun from him?

he is lucky he met a gentle sars man, i wil gun him dwn if i am in same shoe
Stop propagating such senseless message on Social Media or any forum you are. This is only what you'd hear from a bush mind.

6 Likes

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by Firefire(m): 1:04am On Dec 04, 2017
Lawless country with clueless ruler.

1 Like

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by Firefire(m): 1:05am On Dec 04, 2017
Pierohandsome:

I pity your mentality sir.

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by BudeYahooCom: 2:32am On Dec 04, 2017
Where is the video?
Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by Dayoto: 2:34am On Dec 04, 2017
They will shoot those guys and even hide their corpse and nothing will happen.

Maybe just maybe, until we all learn to start kill ing and hiding the corpse of all those black men in black uniform called SARS and Police corpse, maybe then the government would act.
I'm just vexed though, didn't mean that literally.

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by horsepower101: 2:36am On Dec 04, 2017
But when global studies declared them the worst police in the world, they start writing Long English.

1 Like

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by AussiePlayboy(f): 4:19am On Dec 04, 2017
Firefire:

I pity your mentality sir.
how will nigeria develop when idiots like those defending the sars officer are also counted as citizens. A big brain purification is needed here

5 Likes

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by Firefire(m): 4:28am On Dec 04, 2017
AussiePlayboy:

how will nigeria develop when idiots like those defending the sars officer are also counted as citizens. A big brain purification is needed here

Some of us as Nigerians has potential for wickedness and terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by buskie13(m): 7:51am On Dec 04, 2017
Pierohandsome:
See you have no shame,I pity you,you knew what made them chase them,?

they already shot at them,I pray when you get shot by police, no one should seek justice for you

3 Likes

Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by gabng(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Go & learn what decorum' means before you can earn the stripes to talk to me.

If the policeman was unprofessional he would have pumped hot lead on full auto into the guys chest & claim he was about being disarmed.

The stupid guy will just die & nothing will happen.

A gun is not a toy.

mgbadike81:
I guess the word,unarmed means nothing to you. call a spade, a spade. the policeman was unprofessional.
Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by Eggheader101: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
gabng:
Go & learn what decorum' means before you can earn the stripes to talk to me.

If the policeman was unprofessional he would have pumped hot lead on full auto into the guys chest & claim he was about being disarmed.

The stupid guy will just die & nothing will happen.

A gun is not a toy.

. typical yorubad man

this yorubaa people can fear eehh

no wonder tinubu had to dress like my mother while escaping to Benin republic

awolowo had to end his own life in fear of what an ordinary army captain will do to him

what a cowardic tribe yorubads are!!!

tufiakwa unu
Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by gabng(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
DUNDEE!!!

I am from an area that produced the bulk of the officer's on the biafran side that persecuted the Biafran war when you father was hiding in you flea infested village dodging conscription into the biafran army.

Albumen T W A T

Eggheader101:
. typical yorubad man

this yorubaa people can fear eehh

no wonder tinubu had to dress like my mother while escaping to Benin republic

awolowo had to end his own life in fear of what an ordinary army captain will do to him

what a cowardic tribe yorubads are!!!

tufiakwa unu
Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
You dare not challenge an armed man.. EVER.. Except you don't cherish your life. The guy was aggressive sef. The policeman could have said it was self defense. People need to learn Sha
Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by bernf16(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2017
I pray u experience them first hand...Amen!!! because he was holding a weapon now made him a king to mess up? sars were trained to handle conflicts, anger etc. cant they be professional about their duty? was the guy pointing a weapon towards him? cant someone gets angry and react? na wa ooooooooooo...see statements from a fellow Nigerian to another...

kmcutez:
To be honest, if I was the police officer, I will shoot the guy in white coming after me, and the guy screaming "hold am".

Try that with American police, they won't even allow you so close to them before shooting you.
Re: Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces by bernf16(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2017
they are trained to withstand conflicts and angers...are they not? they are suppose to be professional...we are civilians and also a tax payer...we deserved to be handled like an human, not animal like...

CHIMDIYA4EVA:
You dare not challenge an armed man.. EVER.. Except you don't cherish your life. The guy was aggressive sef. The policeman could have said it was self defense. People need to learn Sha

(1) (Reply)

Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor / In One Swift Act Of Rage, Governor Ganduje Desecrates 214 Years Old Emirate / President Buhari To Embark On A 20-day Vacation Trip To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.