Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday (85233 Views)

Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Ogu Town, (OKRIKA) Rivers State / 3 Young Women Who Are Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Rivers State (Photos) / 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Silumi:

1.Nairaland is a public forum I can comment if I want to m phone my Account my business.get urs
2.i don't twerk
3.you bet my civilized ass is doing just fine where it is.
4.i have given you the attention you have used most of your life to seek for.now that I have given you assurance that you are a human being and given you my time which is equated to your sense of importance can you let me be?go find someone else to bore your boredom on

Yeah same here. Nairaland is a public forum and ill keeep quoting you until you shift your ass from here.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Silumi(f): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

Yeah same here. Nairaland is a public forum and ill keeep quoting you until you shift your ass from here.

Lol your problem is a problem.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Silumi(f): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

I am the source of my own happiness. what profound words. grin
The Uncle cannot even read.another aphasia patient.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
Silumi:

Lol your problem is a problem.

atleast im not defending my own slavery on this platform.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Silumi:

The Uncle cannot even read.another aphasia patient.

uncle? no wonder you type like a two year old.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Silumi(f): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

atleast im not defending my own slavery on this platform.
Take your idol worshipping self from my side your life is pathetic enough as it is worshipping idols don't drag me into it but I will give u what you deserve.MY PITY I pity you, life is already hard 4 you without God.you sad dear man.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Silumi:

Take your idol worshipping self from my side your life is pathetic enough as it is worshipping idols don't drag me into it but I will give u what you deserve.MY PITY I pity you, life is already hard 4 you without God.you sad dear man.

Look at this hypocritical slave! go take your naked weakling jewish man-god ans worship his idols and also that of the prostit.ute mary magdalene whom you worship in place of the GODS.

Useless fellows fit to be put in a slave ship.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Silumi:

Look at this hypocritical slave! go take your naked weakling jewish man-god and worship his idols and also that of the prostit.ute mary magdalene whom you worship in place of the GODS.

1 Like

Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Silumi(f): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

Look at this hypocritical slave! go take your naked weakling jewish man-god and worship his idols and also that of the prostit.ute mary magdalene whom you worship in place of the GODS.

Arhhh pathetic u.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Silumi(f): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

Look at this hypocritical slave! go take your naked weakling jewish man-god ans worship his idols and also that of the prostit.ute mary magdalene whom you worship in place of the GODS.

Lol does it hurt being you ..sad life tongue
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:48am On Dec 06, 2017
Silumi:

I worship a dead naked weakling called jesus who couldnr even save himself from deah. how then will he save me?

correct
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
Delightful. So cool. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) / The 5 Most Powerful Traditional Rulers In Nigeria / Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.