Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Eve's Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eve's Sin (666 Views)

If Satan's The Person Who Made Eve Sin, How Come Satan'll Still Torment Sinners? / It's Christmas Eve! Share Your Experience So Far / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eve's Sin by GodsMopol: 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Prayer has it place

Work has its place.

Prayer brings favour, but in a case, where everyone has favour(certificate), works becomes the second yardstick

Prayer is meant to align us with Gods plan for us.

God has a plan for all of us on earth, our prayer is meant to make things easy for us inside (not outside) the will of God

If God sends his angels to Ohio and the person because of their insensitivity, choose to go to America, things might not work for them.

David could play music, but he was a warrior

Music brought him in contact with Saul, but the skill of the warrior, took him to the throne. One is a gift, the other was a work

Joseph could interprete dreams, but he needed to be in Egypt, so when a problem arises, he would be summoned

Esther was beautiful, and favoured to be the queen, but, it was for the purpose that, someday, a decree will be passed to kill.

Well, I think this piece is getting lengthier,

Lemme summarize this, God gave the entire earth to Adam, Adam lost it by disobedience to Satan, Satan changed all that God gave man control over.

The question of, couldn't God have stopped them from eating it is best answered in this light

Adam spent days without eating the fruit

Eve spent days without eating the fruit

Satan came, why didn't God stop Satan from coming around the garden.

God gave Adam, all He needed to overcome the devil, in the devil, the commandment was, Adam had dominion over everything, Adam was to be blamed, God gave Adam 100% control over the earth, if Adam finds an intruding being in the garden, the natural thing to do is not to go friendly, Eve got friendly and started chatting the devil up
Re: Eve's Sin by EmperorHarry: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
So your insinuating that God created everything gave the keys to adam and retired...Noted wink
Re: Eve's Sin by Hier(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2017
EmperorHarry:
So your insinuating that God created everything gave the keys to adam and retired...Noted wink

Okay, you are getting it, until the retired part

God didn't retire, God doesn't intrude into a property that's not His, neither does He come to a place where He's not invited, so pray become an aftermath of the fall, it was originally fellowship

I hope you have a pen to noted[/b this
Re: Eve's Sin by EmperorHarry: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hier:

Okay, you are getting it, until the retired part

God didn't retire, God doesn't intrude into a property that's not His, neither does He come to a place where He's not invited, so pray become an aftermath of the fall, it was originally fellowship

I hope you have a pen to noted[/b this
Nope I'm not noting it cos i don't understand anything you just wrote

(1) (Reply)

New Year Message To The Atheists / Can A Church Remain The Same After The Demise Of Its Founder? / Untold Truth About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.