Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Adsense Partnership Split Profit *END* - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Partnership Split Profit *END* (1029 Views)

Magento 2 Marketplace Plugins | Magento 2 Split Order Marketplace Addon / How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 / Adsense Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Partnership Split Profit *END* by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Are you a blogger and you dont make much with your adsense and you have close to 2k pageviews a day. Then why not partner with me and we split profit. I take 60% and you take 40%. I will drive traffic via my facebook and twitter numerous accounts.
Re: Adsense Partnership Split Profit *END* by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Offer still on.
Re: Adsense Partnership Split Profit *END* by GoodiOG(m): 3:05am On Dec 05, 2017
Johnmoody:
Are you a blogger and you dont make much with your adsense and you have close to 2k pageviews a day. Then why not partner with me and we split profit. I take 60% and you take 40%. I will drive traffic via my facebook and twitter numerous accounts. If you are interested message me on: johnmoody247@gmail.com
Hmm, i have an adsense account which am not using yet cos my domain was banned with my previous account. Contact we via whatsapo lets talk.

08053701879 ir just tap the link on my signature
Re: Adsense Partnership Split Profit *END* by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2017
I need those with domain with pageview of of atleast 1k.
Re: Adsense Partnership Split Profit *END* by naijatechgist: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2017
Johnmoody:
Are you a blogger and you dont make much with your adsense and you have close to 2k pageviews a day. Then why not partner with me and we split profit. I take 60% and you take 40%. I will drive traffic via my facebook and twitter numerous accounts. If you are interested message me on: johnmoody247@gmail.com
bro am interested.... whatsapp me 08147717131

(1) (Reply)

Afforable Joomla Quick Start Template Needed / HOW TO Download Premium Wordpress Themes For FREE / Adsense With Domain Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.