Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

My Experience With A Lady Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lady Yesterday (6885 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 04, 2017
putit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by linearity: 2:57am On Dec 04, 2017
we don hear continue...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Drinokrane: 2:58am On Dec 04, 2017
angry
Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Topccy007: 3:06am On Dec 04, 2017
A round of applause
Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by laliga01: 4:02am On Dec 04, 2017
Nigga, you de f**kup.
Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Rutley(m): 4:22am On Dec 04, 2017
Grow up.
(1) Talking while eating is a very bad habit

(2) Talking sex to a lady you just met. You are off the road. Totally off

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 04, 2017
Rutley:
Grow up.
(1) Talking while eating is a very bad habit

(2) Talking sex to a lady you just met. You are off the road. Totally off
bros, these days, just go to the point. Almost every lady knows we came for the in between.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by duduade: 6:02am On Dec 04, 2017
You will make a good playwright....

Nonsense
Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Randy100: 6:18am On Dec 04, 2017
You are good(I mean in ur writing). Stay away from toxic ladies for your own happiness. You are too young to die.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Mightyraw(m): 6:22am On Dec 04, 2017
Oga stop the lies
Yesterday was Sunday
Which work u dey do

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by ybalogs(m): 6:43am On Dec 04, 2017
Mightyraw:
Oga stop the lies Yesterday was Sunday Which work u dey do
Security nah shift work nah

22 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by ybalogs(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2017
Nah the continue vex me past. why not finish your fiction ASAP make we fit rest. I no dey follow again sef.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Mightyraw(m): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2017
ybalogs:
Security nah shift work nah

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by dingbang(m): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2017
Trust me...that girl is a cheap fake girl

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by alatbaba1(m): 7:21am On Dec 04, 2017
kwantinu. I dey enjoy ur lie
Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by habsydiamond(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2017
where is the part 2....
Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by tosyne2much(m): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2017
duduade:
You will make a good playwright....
Nonsense
cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by tossie101(f): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
undecided
Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
come n finish it naaaaaaaaaa ....ahahah
Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Daviestunech(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Pervert oshi undecided
Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Marcelo290(m): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
From my experience with girls, cheap ones are the toxic ones who go to the extreme to prove they are not cheap.

The real hard ones are very polite, them go the smile but my brother, their heart strong. They could even give you their numbers in the scenario like you described, but would snub you if they don't find you interesting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by davspog2(m): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
Eleribu, oniro oshi!
Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
typing....
Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
typing...
Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
putit

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by faith282: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
putit:

OK guys, yesterday was funny....During my free period/ lunch break at work yesterday, was feeling very hungry. I haven't eaten anything solid since the day before yesterday, so I decided to rush down to a popular restaurant near my work...

When I got to the restaurant, I saw this gorgeous lady sitting at one end waiting for her meal to be served. I order for my meal, then approached her table and ask if I could join her. She was like " sure".. Few seconds later, Our meal were both served.

While chatting with her, I could tell she had some psychological issue ( I was not sure tho). After about 10-15 minutes of 'eating and chatting', was almost done with my food..
Here's how the rest of our interaction went;

Putit : Wow. It was nice chatting. We should exchange exchange numbers so we might get know each other more

Lady: You just met a girl 10 minutes ago and you want to collect her number. You're so shallow

Putit: (Confused and curious at the same time) I don't understand, what are you talking about ?

Lady: You can't just meet a girl and start asking for her number. A girl you met just for 10 minutes..

Putit : (smirk) So ?.. What is your point ?

Lady : (getting a little bit frustrated) look here, I don't give out my phone number just like that. Before I give you, we must a know each other at least for a week..

Putit : (Almost laughing) I don't understand, what am I waiting for for at least 1 week , Is it sex or just phone number

Lady : ( Seem pissed off and angry) Sex?? Do I look like a cheap SLUT to you, what do take me for, bla bla bla bla bla bla

(After ranting and criticising for about 2 minute)

Putit: OK, I've heard you..So are we exchanging numbers or what ?

Lady: ( frustrated) OMG!!!, are you normal..What kind of a guy are you, bla bla bla bla bla bla..Are you one of those terrible guys who goes about collecing women numbers.

Putit : (serious face) Yes , Especially girls I'm interested in.

Lady: You're must be sick,And you have the gut to tell me "Yes" ?

Putit: Yes

To be continue...

oga n check ma signature jhoor.....make ur eyes open
Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
For those saying this Story is 'FICTION' I have few words for you.

YOU SHOULD LEAVE YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND START TAKING ACTION..

If I start writing things I do everyday, you'll be SHOCKED..
I'm a guy who takes action and go for what I want.. I don't seek approval from anybody..

Just like ilegend always say, I look for trouble alot but not violent ones. Just Playful Troubles

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by youcanmakeit: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Op oya continue..Stop keeping us suspense..
Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Sheun001(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
OP abeg cc me when you update This is getting interesting
Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Sheun001(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
OP abeg cc me when you update This is getting interesting

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Sammy07: 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
putit:

{Now guys, let me note some things before I continue..From my interaction with these girl you'll notice she's a " drama queen" or some kinda emotionally unstable girl. Normally I don't accommodate this kinda girl but for some certain reason, I decided to enjoy the moment so I can tell the story later and that's what I'm doing now. And for the records, this incidence happened on Saturday not Sunday. I don't go to office on Sunday)

Now let continue;

Lady: ( seem angry but intrigued by my behavior) I see you're so full of your self, and you think you are special

Putit: hmmm, I'll have to agree with you on that one

Lady: ( smile and quickly switched back to her angry face) please, stop deceiving yourI self!!!

Putit: You've been frowning your face for the past 5 minutes, I sorta like your angry face. Please keep that face angry so I wouldn't lose interest in you

Lady: (laugh but quickly switched to serious face) Don't even think that was funny because You've really pissed me off today.

Putit: OK, I really need to be going now, are you giving me your digit or what ?

Lady: Jesus!!! Wat sort of a guy are you. I just said you've really pissed me off, instead of being remorseful you're still asking for my number

Putit: (making eye strong eye contact with her)

Lady: if I may I ask, Is this how you behave with other women ?

Putit: It doesn't matter how I behave with other girls, I just do what I feel like doing..
Lady: Then you can't have a chance with me, I only roll with guys who are respectful bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Putit: (Ignore her while being calm and relaxed )
( I was done eating so, so I called the attention of the Waiter, so I can pay and head back to my office. The Waiter arrived. I opened wallet and search for a 500 naira lost in the crowd of 1000 naira notes, found it and gave her)

Waiter: ( look at me like I was sopposed to pay for me and the angry/drama lady)

Putit: I'm paying for just me

Waiter: Ok..( walks away to find my change)
( I ate something of 400 naira, so she going to bring my 100 naira change.. I don't joke with my change even if is just 10 naira)

Putit: (talking to the drama lady) I guess you've never met a guy like me??!!!

Lady: You just full of your self, I don't like guys like you, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
(While she was criticising me, she said a particular thing that got me a little bit pissed off)

Putit: Wow Wow.. You are a very rude lady, I'm done talking to you. Bye
(This is the most interesting part, when I stood up from the chair and I started walking away, some interesting happened. Women are really funny creatures)

To be continued..

Continue ooooo.
It's quite interesting

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady Yesterday by Sammy07: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sheun001:
OP abeg cc me when you update
This is getting interesting

Mention me too,
Abeq

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. / Few Days Being At Home For Quarantine, Girl Butchered Dog For Pepper Soup(pics) / Bbnaija White Money On Top Of Maria In Bed As She Begs Him To Stop (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.