Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins (40181 Views)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Jim Iyke, Tobi, Miracle, Timaya, Phyno / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by levrin: 6:15am On Dec 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by levrin: 6:17am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by biacan(f): 6:23am On Dec 04, 2017
This is what happens when the creator decides to bless you....... dude is so mature can't you see how he treats the mother of his babies like an angel........ who knows if he won't buy her a Range Rover spot as a Christmas gift for all the daily blessings and surprises she has attracted to him........he is the definition of a celebrity husband and I hope all the guys on these forum can learn from him......... and as for his brother...... hater no one gat you

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by MhizzAJ(f): 6:25am On Dec 04, 2017
Nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by Destined2win: 6:26am On Dec 04, 2017
It's official..I'm having twins

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by bigtt76(f): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by itspzpics(m): 7:01am On Dec 04, 2017
thank God
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by GistMoreTV: 7:41am On Dec 04, 2017
tongue
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by miteolu(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2017
Cute!

May N2 not go in the way of P2

9 Likes

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by Araoluwa005(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2017
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by maxiuc(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2017
That moment when you snapped pictures with a friend but you don't want to post it online

Only for your I too know friend to Post it online and even tag you along

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by dotcomnamename: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2017
And so?
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by wildchild02: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Congrats to them

Check my signature for football jerseys
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by BruncleZuma: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Nah Julius Agwu be that?
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by WmECazares: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Firag
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by rabonni(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Hope them nor go grow, begin fight like their papa and uncle

7 Likes

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2017
Congratulations

12 Likes

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by udemzyudex(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2017
Paul wife too fine.

11 Likes

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by sajb(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2017
He is a twin and He gave birth to twins.. What a blessing indeed...
Lovely family.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by Araoluwa005(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2017
dotcomnamename:
And so?
bad belle

11 Likes

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by kambili999(f): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2017
Awwwwwwwww congratulations
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by optimismlaz(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2017
To God be the glory

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by Hahnemann: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2017
I ve playing ur solo track Nkenjikeke both in my room, car and office for the past one week, i can't deny u re a good musician but i still prefer Mr P to you.

Rudeboy as his name goes is too Rude and arrogant

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by Josmila(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2017
No pictures of other family members, mahn! This is rift is deeper than rap

4 Likes

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by udemzyudex(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2017
Hahnemann:
I ve playing ur solo track Nkenjikeke both in my room, car and office for the past one week, i can't deny u re a good musician but i still prefer Mr P to you.

Rudeboy as his name goes is too Rude and arrogant

LOL.. Nobody gives a fvck about what you think grin

You guys keep saying he is rude, just mere assumption, pls show us a video where he was rude, naija and follow follow, hear them say thing.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by omooba969(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2017
biacan:
This is what happens when the creator decides to bless you....... dude is so mature can't you see how he treats the mother of his babies like an angel........ who knows if he won't buy her a Range Rover spot as a Christmas gift for all the daily blessings and surprises she has attracted to him........he is the definition of a celebrity husband and I hope all the guys on these forum can learn from him......... and as for his brother...... hater no one gat you

You com write all this epistle on top another person matterundecided, this is the real definition of aproko! What's there to learn from the guys who can't settle scores amicably & they are twins o.

I believe there's more to what those guys brought on-line. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by millionboi2: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2017
Paul wants to be different
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by kikaka60: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins by Macgreat(m): 9:04am On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Strikes Gorgeous Pose In Ripped Bum Short (photos) / Photos From The Burial Of Basketmouth's Mother / New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.