Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers (7393 Views)

Ezoic: Best Google Adsense Alternative In 2020 / Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? / Top 5 Best Google Add-ons For Chrome Broswer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by Naijamate: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2017
Everyday, hundreds or thousands of accounts are being banned from Google’s Adsense program. Why? I can’t tell you specifically. Either there’s something wrong with the web you’re putting you ads on, or you just simply missed one rule from Google’s TOS.

Instead of crying or bashing Google in multiple forums (actually, this is a very bad idea), remember the world is not over yet, and there are plenty of alternatives out there to try. Google was just your first one, and you failed.

10 best Google Adsense Alternatives
Here are some of the best Google Adsense Alternatives you can try to monetize your website without using Google Adsense, and I’ll tell you how they work and why you should consider them, so let’s start:

Amazon Associate!
Google Adsense Alternatives Amazon
You can make a good amount of money from Amazon, especially in Christmas and other holidays
Amazon is the biggest online store in the world, so they must be doing something good. Well, if you have a website that talks about any product that can be found on Amazon, then Amazon associates could work for you. Amazon allows you to put dynamic image ads to your blog, so that you can promote them and while this isn’t a Pay-per-click or CPM program, it will pay you a small commission for everything they sell from your links. So let’s say you have a blog about Apple products and you put an ad driving them to buy an iPod or just a cable. If they buy it, an small commission will be for you. So if you sell a $10 cable you might receive a few cents, but sell a $1500 Laptop and you might receive $100. The good thing is that everything they buy through your link (even if it isn’t the product you recommended at first) will generate a commission for your. the only con I find with Amazon, is that they need to send you a check that could take weeks to arrive to your home, unless you live in the United Stated of America where you can provide your Bank account. You can use this with Adsense at the same time.

Yllix!

Yllix is a network I have heard a lot in the last years that has a decent CPM and many monetization options. Their homepage might look simple but their dashboard is great and it’s easy to get started. Yllix has Pop under ads, mobile redirects, sliders, layer ads and full page ads so you can get a good CTR and make money with them. Definitely a good option for starters and their approval is fast. Sign up here.

Revenue Hits!

Revenue Hits is a very strong network with several years in the industry. I’ve been working with them for 2 years and so far the results have been great. Revenue Hits is a Performance Ad network, which means they pay you for results (CPA, which is great for many niches). Revenue Hits has an advanced platform that learns from your Ads so if you give them a try make sure to keep their ads running for at least 3-4 days to get the best results. Another great thing is that they have different monetization channels available. You can create banner ads, sliders, pop -unders, buttons and more. Revenue Hits pays on a NET 30 basis and they issue payments via wire, Paypal and Payoneer!

[url=http://www.adversal.com/cgi-bin/main/rindex.cgi?t=0&c=22ac201ea93f69238146ea4b854bbe89%20/] Adversal![/url]
Adversal is a great alternative of Adsense. They have good banners and the CTR and revenue adapts to get the best results for your website. I’ve seen the Ads on Adversal have a good CTR and they have good image ads too. This is probably the Ad network which seems to work better for those looking for a replacement of Google Adsense. It works decently with other languages too. You account gets approved really fast and they also have Pop under /CPM ads as an option. Note: Adversal requires a website with a minimum of 50,000 page views per month, but they have proven to work really well. I earn over $500-1000 per month. They also pay via paypal.

Chitika !

The reason I put Chitika on the number 3 of this list, is because Chitika is very similar to Adsense. they allow you to customize your ads, and it only serves contextual ads. One good thing is that you can use it along with Adsense and there are no problems at all. Chitika pays via Paypal ($10 USD minimum, which is good for starters) or via check ($50 minimum). If I were to recommend an ads service as an alternative to Adsense, Chitika would be my first choice, hands down. Chitika can pay you via paypal if you need.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by docky22: 6:52am On Dec 04, 2017
How To Get Google Adsense Account Approved In Few Days For Any Country You Applied From
http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/how-to-get-google-adsense-account-approved-in-few-days-for-any-country-you-applied-from/
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by WmECazares: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2017
Definitely a good option for starters and their approval is fast.

1 Like

Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by ycmdng(m): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2017
Well.

Which of these alternatives can be used alongside AdSense on same blog?

Just hosted a domain mcapata.com.ng needs a premium or very nice SEO optimized free theme.
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by Donald3d(m): 6:54am On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy
awesome
Christ-mas give-away to boost your business !
Get a Website ,plus free hosting ,plus free domain ,plus
free 100 copies of business card all for you at just
30k kpere !!
Check out a site i built recently
www.hubertagro.com
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by mekstaniac(m): 6:55am On Dec 04, 2017
Very informative...thank you
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by majamajic(m): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2017
nice
like my blog adsense said I must run it for 6 months before I can open account
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by Edgarated(m): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2017
cool
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by Naijamate: 7:01am On Dec 04, 2017
ycmdng:
Well.

Which of these alternatives can be used alongside AdSense on same blog?

Just hosted a domain mcapata.com.ng needs a premium theme.

Try Yllix, you can also click on my signature for more options
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by strangest(m): 7:04am On Dec 04, 2017
Okay nice
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by wink2015(m): 7:05am On Dec 04, 2017
I understand that USA AND UK adsense pays better than the Nigerian adsense.

How do one get a USA and UK adsense in Nigeria and what are the stories can we share in a foreign adsense blog to prevent it getting blocked?
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by maxwell767(m): 7:08am On Dec 04, 2017
grin
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by Webman007: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2017
Good
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by RapportNaija(m): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2017
wink2015:

I understand that USA AND UK adsense pays better than the Nigerian adsense.

How do one get a USA and UK adsense in Nigeria and what are the stories can we share in a foreign adsense blog to prevent it getting blocked?
AdSense was kinda wicked, one of the best way is to have you own product and market your own services on your blog as well.
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:26am On Dec 04, 2017
sadisco:
*Your Site Is Now Connected*
With Fully Approved..
��Naija Adsense Accounts
��UK Adsense Accounts
��US Adsense Accounts
Verify All Your Adsense Accounts And Submit your ��US *Tax* ID Too.
Pm me if interested..
https://www.nairaland.com/4206548/fully-approved-google-adsense-account
buying Google AdSense is a very dangerous and money wasting ventures, such account got named easily.
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by chinawapz(m): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2017
Nice post!

Come for your blog today (WhatsApp: 0-8-1-3-0-7-6-7-3-5-7)
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by silasweb(m): 7:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Thanks
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by cyber5(m): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2017
ShareAsale Admitad
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2017
following
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by marooh: 8:26am On Dec 04, 2017
Wow! Great article......

But if no panandol e no fit be wink
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2017
I was expecting to see nigerian own ads network...I mean the real ones oooo
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by mekuso89(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2017
I hate chitika I applied got approved did everything still their ads didn't show on my blog
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2017
Edgarated:
cool

Yeah but none like Adsense sha
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2017
I applied for Google adsense now making it the 3rd day, they haven't replied me.
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2017
You need huge traffic to earn there though. And accepting Nigerians is not easy.

www.mortalpoet.com
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by adeoba2008(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2017
Thanks for sharing. I am trying out two of them . My Yllix has just been approved. They also accept Bitcoin payment. $10 minimum.
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by fajob: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
ok
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by IamShiningStar(f): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
ok
Re: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers by YasarAli: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
I have found recently some best high paying adsense alternatives which I think you will love to join.
1. Media.net
2. PropellerAds
3. Revenuehits
4. BuySellAds
5. Criteo
And many others.
Article Source: http://www.bloggingscout.com/best-google-adsense-alternatives/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Has Blogging Become Only A Tool For Making Money? / Adsense-Unacceptable site content solution please / Al-Jazeera Website Defaced By Pro-Syrian Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.