Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Why Do Most Parent Feels That They Owned The Life Of Their Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Parent Feels That They Owned The Life Of Their Children? (360 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / Married But Feels Single. / Mom Shows Her Son What It Feels Like Taking Care Of A Baby (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Parent Feels That They Owned The Life Of Their Children? by yanshDoctor: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2017
why do most parent feels that they owned the life of their children? for a child that's above 30 the parent still want to control them in decision making. most especially the mother. this attitudes is enough to creates suicide thoughts.

when you feel that you don't have a life of your own. your decision is always wrong. its frustrating and most children decide to run away. but majority of the time they are not always lucky as some of their parent are into witchcraft.

they carried out all kind of witchcraft spells to frustrate their children for not coming to team with them.

they curse and don't want to see anything good comes out from their children decision.

its sadden that when you check their history no one disturbed them on their decision why are they disturbing their kids.

when you want independence to rent house they opposed it. that you should remain in the house. they are after who you go out with or not. sometimes they are enemy of progress you need to watch out.

i know of a woman who uses witchcraft to make her children poor, so she can have control of their life and chose a wife for them.

if you have this type of parent watch out they are suspects.

what do you guys think of such a situation.
Re: Why Do Most Parent Feels That They Owned The Life Of Their Children? by kunlesufyan(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2017
The part about parents controlling the lives of their children is very common in this part of the world, subconsciously they feel like "since I took care of you from birth till now, I own your life".
They want to control everything even as little as the time you choose to eat.
They get so annoyed when you take the bold decision to move out because they know they wont have the opportunity to control you anymore, for this reason some parents will raise dust...
Iv always asked myself this, at what age or at what stage of life is the best time to leave ones parents house.

(1) (Reply)

Get Awoof Discounts On All Products You Buy Click Here!!! / 10 Things To Drop This New Year To Be More Productive. / Basic Principles That Needs To Be Met For A Happy Relationship To Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.