Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions (87252 Views)

Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) / Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) / Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Elnino4ladies: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jeeez

Shiit is disgusting
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by thunderbabs: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
How many meat dey dz monkey body na?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by samwise99(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
If U can kill a monkey, U can equally kill a human :PIf U can kill a monkey, U can equally kill a human
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by sinceraconcept(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
coolie1:
f

some of you talk stupidly don't you kill chicken, cow, goats does it mean u can kill a human being

#talkwithsense

monkey eater spotted
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Smartii(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
freecocoa:
See how they insult him as if monkey, isn't a 'normal' delicacy in Nigeria, smh.

People can pretend eh.
it seems like u eat this lots of time......like monkey and free cocoa combined.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by AuroraB(f): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Somebody pour me holy-water shocked embarassed
Looking like a baby in the 6th picture shocked shocked
Ahi gbakwa ihe ojoo angry sad

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by webngnews: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oh
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by maigemuu: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
This was the genesis of EBOLA. Small time the guy go begin complain of drowsiness.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by KingGBsky(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Even when the animal has almost the closest nature to black man. grin
And you killed it.
Man you just committed murder
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by mruwaifo(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
NAIRALAND IS SERIOUSLY BECOMING USELESS

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by zeenaman: 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
I prefer the snake version
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Biggers82(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
Guy you just killed an Abakiliki Boy who is trying to grow up Na wa for you ooooooo
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Angy55(f): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
If you can eat a monkey you can equally eat a human being

Kudos to all the monkey eaters on nairaland

Present sir. I'm one of them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Davidlollipop(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
This monkey get only flesh now, him for just go market by meat save himself all this wahala sad
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Jadoskii(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
thesicilian:
Any one who can do this will have no qualms about killing a human being.
so monkey now na equivalent of human being...killing d monkey is same as killing a cow/goat/rabbit...monkey dish na assorted dish...I tire for una oo.always making a mountain out of a mole hill..
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Dollarship(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Is this what you want to use your life for apostle will hear of this
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by tosyne2much(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Angy55:

Present sir. I'm one of them grin grin
You don't mean it? shocked

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Angy55(f): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don't mean it? shocked

It's very sweet, even in the era of Ebola I still ate it. grin grin.

But it's no longer common in the bush meat market again. I wish that guy can give me some to prepare my native soup.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Stop eating your cousins.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Guestlander: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Eze, tele nko?
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Jaykolo10(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
thesicilian:
Grow sense abeg... how can you relate an animal to a human being... so killing animals Now go make you kill person... smh
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by xtivin(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Some of this animals beg their killers before being killed. This is pure murder
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by kevoh(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

According to evolution, we were all gorillas, apes, orangutans, and monkeys once

There was no time we were all gorillas, Oraguntans and definitely not monkeys. Let's get this right please. We only share a common primate ancestor, the same way cats, tigers, lions, cheetahs share the same ancestor. The Ape specie is different from the Monkey specie.

https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/whats-the-difference-between-apes-and-monkeys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by CodecJay(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
That was how ebola and HIV started oo.

He will eat the monkey NW, carry one useless disease and be sharing it to everybody in Nigeria.

This might be the genesis of a new deadly type of disease.
Only God knows what the name will be.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by freecocoa(f): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Eating goats and cows is a different thing nah cheesy

Guess you're a money eater tongue ?
Its a different thing to an ignoramus only.

BTW, I've never even see what a dead monkey looks like in real life, let alone be anywhere near it.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by umarshehu58(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
See as the guy they bath am lyk him pikin grin
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by jrusky(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
thesicilian:

He will not only kill human he will eat the human because I don't know what type of specie of monkey is this that look so much human or like homosapien.

The man is brutal with no remorse or fear.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by juman(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Kai see what poverty and hunger have caused...he thinks this is a bush meat.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Ten06(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
If you have been eating monkeys like me you will know that monkey doesn't look different than what you see now
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by afrikanns: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
O boy you just killed human nah
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by itsmeurLady(f): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
We have so many ediots now, wats wrong with eating monkey Abi the ppl wey dey eat dog, we kill them Dog vs Monkey, which one bad pass to eat So one man's meat is another man's poison, I eat monkey meat especially with bangs soup, u ppl can go and kill yourselves if you don't like it. Some of you eat snakes and u are here pretending *smh I'm wishing I was active on Facebook, wld hav gone to insult all of them one by one, the thing just dey vex me
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by purplekayc(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Is there any animal that Nigerians don't eat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island / My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) / 5 Foods That Helps In Increasing Sperm Count.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.